Thats my guy but what a b**ch move: JaMarcus Russell skips teams last meeting of year to go to VEGAS

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 516 516
 theFREAK said:
u dumb n*gga its called....

[pic - click to view]

oh my bad for not knowing yo dumb a.ss was being sarcastic through a typed message.
 8 years ago '07        #102
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,727 | Props total: 38575 38575
 P. Dedos said:
this guy

awwww man im suprised no raider faithful has thrown hands in the club with this guy

its bound to happen
They would get knocked the fck out
 8 years ago '06        #103
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
why did I see a post with someone showing him wearin fancy clothes like that's an accomplishment...they already gave him money its not hard to look good

I don't respect this guy anymore he's got no chance of succeeding in the league he doesn't care. He's gona come into camp fat again next year and he's gonna probably get the boot either midway through the season or immediately after the season.
 01-07-2010, 01:49 AM         #104
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did he make it in college? i swear he was k!lling it. everybody wanted this fool for there first round pick. guess the nfl got some stupid a.ss scouts.

he sucks but what makes me mad is he really dont give a f**k. hes not even trying to improve his game.

s**t i would be working out and throwing balls all during the off season. do anything to get better. my pride wouldnt allow me to suck. if i knew ppl were talking about me, first thing i do would is step my game up to quiet all them haters.
 8 years ago '04        #105
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
n*gga just not a hard worker
Not in shape
Dont know the playbook... Just in it for the money
 8 years ago '07        #106
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,727 | Props total: 38575 38575
to everyone....their sunflower seed u dumb stupid n*ggas
 8 years ago '04        #107
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 WiLLiePerezez said:

[pic - click to view]

i just noticed the skittles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:r
:

It's a red little bag with yellow on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY SKITTLES NUGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

::

THOSE AIN'T NO f**kING SEEDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:r olllaugh:
 01-07-2010, 06:44 AM         #108
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
JR had a ruff start to his career but are yall really gonna blame the n*gga for what's wrong in OAKLAND...

Quick how many Pro Bowl Recievers in Oakland, I'll wait.

How many Pro Bowl TE's has he had to work with, I'll wait.

Oakland is a running team, sure this n*gga need to be on his s**t cuz he da QB and a first rounder but you only good as your team and that team is horrible...McFadden done played bout 12 games in 2 years...aint nobody s**tn on him.

As far as his money, yall n*ggas is funny, my cousin played in the NFL them n*ggas stupid rich. 3 years in the L and he already got his pension which will be more than a normal Muddaf**ka working a 9-5. So What he got like 5 chains, that's like 1 game check.
the only dumbass defending jamarcus..

the n*gga has more chains than TD passes..how can u defend that?

arent u a panthers fan? u probably defend Jake Delhomme too then, dont u
 8 years ago '05        #109
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I can just see 2-3 years from now when he's out of the league he'll be the next broke athlete story. How the f*ck are you going to sell an iced out chain that says Bama Boy or your Jersey? Those chains probably cost as much as a BMW.
 8 years ago '07        #110
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 8 years ago '07        #111
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0

A day after the Raiders rebuffed an offer of help from their former quarterback, Gannon said on Sirius NFL Radio on Thursday that "I won't make that call again."

Gannon said on his show Wednesday that he had called team owner Al Davis to offer any help for the organization and struggling young quarterback JaMarcus Russell. The Raiders responded that Gannon was the one who needed help.

Gannon won the 2002 league MVP for the Raiders, leading them to the Super Bowl that season. Oakland has lost at least 11 games in all seven seasons since -- the longest such streak in NFL history.

Former MVP quarterback calls and offers to work with Russell, and they s**t on him.

8 years ago '09        #112
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
he will be playing for the Las Vegas Locomotives in the UFL as a 3rd QB by 2011, if i was Al Davis, cut him, and take the damn cap hit, it will benefit you in the future to get rid of that a**hole
 8 years ago '04        #113
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
he supporting the local economy. we appreciate.
 8 years ago '07        #114
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 omglolwtfbbq said:

A day after the Raiders rebuffed an offer of help from their former quarterback, Gannon said on Sirius NFL Radio on Thursday that "I won't make that call again."

Gannon said on his show Wednesday that he had called team owner Al Davis to offer any help for the organization and struggling young quarterback JaMarcus Russell. The Raiders responded that Gannon was the one who needed help.

Gannon won the 2002 league MVP for the Raiders, leading them to the Super Bowl that season. Oakland has lost at least 11 games in all seven seasons since -- the longest such streak in NFL history.

Former MVP quarterback calls and offers to work with Russell, and they s**t on him.

f**k al davis...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy