Thats my guy but what a b**ch move: JaMarcus Russell skips teams last meeting of year to go to VEGAS

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2010, 12:32 AM         #81
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
he shouldn't be really... that guaranteed money should last unless he spends money like its nothing. It looks like he does though. He's a character
Oh he does though. He'll show up to practice in a f**kin fur coat that you'll never see again. He has WAY more chains than what are shown in these pics and he has more Benzes than he has family that can drive them.

Once he's cut, he'll probably go back to Mobile, buy a car dealership that he's too dumb to run and spend most of his money on advertising and never recuperate. He'll be broke before you know it and check kiting to pay for his McDonald's.

Dude is a certified loser and Oakland is DUMB DUMB DUMB for Cutting Jeff Garcia because they would have been a 10-win team with him at the helm and Miller and a healthy Schilens would have been pro bowlers.
 8 years ago '07        #82
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
 Mike Nitty said:
JR had a ruff start to his career but are yall really gonna blame the n*gga for what's wrong in OAKLAND...

Quick how many Pro Bowl Recievers in Oakland, I'll wait.

How many Pro Bowl TE's has he had to work with, I'll wait.

Oakland is a running team, sure this n*gga need to be on his s**t cuz he da QB and a first rounder but you only good as your team and that team is horrible...McFadden done played bout 12 games in 2 years...aint nobody s**tn on him.

As far as his money, yall n*ggas is funny, my cousin played in the NFL them n*ggas stupid rich. 3 years in the L and he already got his pension which will be more than a normal Muddaf**ka working a 9-5. So What he got like 5 chains, that's like 1 game check.

[pic - click to view]

Checkmate
 8 years ago '04        #83
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
I kno he was in vegas for the new year and got kicked out because he got into it wit his wife but I don't think he went straight back but then again who knows
 01-06-2010, 12:55 AM         #84
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
As far as his money, yall n*ggas is funny, my cousin played in the NFL them n*ggas stupid rich. 3 years in the L and he already got his pension which will be more than a normal Muddaf**ka working a 9-5. So What he got like 5 chains, that's like 1 game check.
You clearly don't know s**t about NFL pension. He won't see a dime of retirement until he turns 55, and a ten year+ seasoned vet retiree averages somewhere in the $60-70K a year range before taxes in a premium payout tier. Not chump change, but not enough to be considered "stupid rich". His 401K that gets matched 2 to 1 is being spent on those chains.

If he continues to spend like he does, he could very easily go broke.

Money is a finite resource, no matter how rich you are. If you spend more than you make, you'll end up with none.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #85
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Russell should focus on making news off the field for a little while, then retire to reality television.
 8 years ago '07        #86
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Russell should focus on making news off the field for a little while, then retire to reality television.
 01-06-2010, 01:51 AM         #87
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread got me

f**k Jafatass, we need to cut that n*gga.. I dont care how much we spent, thats done dada.. Now its just cuttin the cancer of the team ASAP
 8 years ago '08        #88
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 563 563
Any respect he gained after the Bronco game was lost after this.
 8 years ago '07        #89
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985

[pic - click to view]

^^lol ha ha ha ha
 8 years ago '08        #90
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,284 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Afnorth123 said:
this n*gga gon be broke in 3 years max
I agree i'm sure if he gets cut tho some team will give him another chance
 8 years ago '07        #91
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
1 reason why he'll always be a bum in the nfl, he's barely good enough to be a 3rd string qb
 8 years ago '04        #92
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Mike Nitty said:
JR had a ruff start to his career but are yall really gonna blame the n*gga for what's wrong in OAKLAND...

Quick how many Pro Bowl Recievers in Oakland, I'll wait.

How many Pro Bowl TE's has he had to work with, I'll wait.

Oakland is a running team, sure this n*gga need to be on his s**t cuz he da QB and a first rounder but you only good as your team and that team is horrible...McFadden done played bout 12 games in 2 years...aint nobody s**tn on him.

aww man gtfoh....aint no defending Jamarcus Russell....so tell me why Bruce Gradkowski started over him and did wayyy better with this team? the offense was moving which made the defense better instead of all those 3 and outs with JR under center

When Shane Lechler gets in the Hall of fame he needs to thank jamarcus russell for all those 3 and outs and letting him punt from deep in their own territory

btw, TE Zach Miller is a Pro Bowl alternate this year and if the Raiders go in with a REAL QB next year, he will be a definite Pro Bowler next year

Last edited by MiamiDade; 01-06-2010 at 05:31 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #93
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
man f**k dat bust a.ss n*gga f**king team k!lla i just hope cable stays and dat fat bastard goes
 8 years ago '08        #94
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 8 years ago '04        #95
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470

[pic - click to view]

"What am I gonna do with all this money?"
 8 years ago '04        #96
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
This thread had me starting the day just right

y'all n*ggas is wild as f**k

8 years ago '05        #97
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 TheInevitable24 said:
how much you wanta put on it, that Al has him starting week 1. (even though ALL raider fans, CEPT al davis, learned this year who there qb is)
If you say Gradkowski or Frye I'm going to die laughing.
 8 years ago '04        #98
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,396 | Props total: 3860 3860
What a f**kin joke this Guy is
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #99
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 8 years ago '04        #100
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 Santoro said:
If you say Gradkowski or Frye I'm going to die laughing.
gradkowski did work with some decent weapons...im sorry he couldnt do that in tampa
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy