50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness /Fif’s workout regiment

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #41
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 REAL_NESS said:
All that you're saying doesn't matter.

Everybody's bodies are EXTREMELY different. I'm cut up like crazy from the workout regiment I do but that doesn't mean someone else will get big from doing my workout necessarily

And for the record I'm a Biology major preparing to be a Physical Therapist since you mentioned that
I agree that everybodies bodies are different. I went overboard saying that hes definitely on steroids, but don't completely put steroids out of the question is all im saying. If he's not on steroids then he's got some incredible genes. I know a lot of big a.ss dudes that don't take steroids but every single one of them are on at least test boosters. Me myself am in good shape, but am I as big as 50? hell no. All I'm trying to say is that is an intense workout regime from the looks of it, I workout 5-6 days a week but I split my s**t up into 1 body part per day, if I did 3 body parts a day I wouldnt workout 6 days a week, I might do 4 days a week. He's doing a very unorthodox routine for someone thats completely natural is all I'm trying to say.
 01-04-2010, 11:31 PM         #42
Jde313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
I need to get back in the gym
AHHHH YO GAY a.ss GET TURNED ON BY THEM PICS HUH? f**kIN FLAMER
 8 years ago '05        #43
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 AnyGiven said:
You said..

Now this is completely different on what you said earlier. From what I see regarding your concerns of rest each body part he works out has 72 hours of rest. Thats plenty of rest. I wouldn't advice someone who hasn't worked out in there entire life to do this but to work there way up. If he works out 45min a day than that is perfect. I do something similar 4-5 days a week. Throw that steroid stuff out the window. And the old pics I've seen from 50 he was never out of shape or skinny. He always had an athletic build. The mass will come from determination, eating right, and whey protein (if you are not getting the proteins properly).

regarding the 72 hours of rest, yes technically each body part is getting 72 hours of rest, but that isn't the issue, its the fact that your brain can only handle a certain amount of workload in a given period of time. Once you begin to overtrain your gains will not only stop but you will get weaker and smaller. After reading that he only does 45 min. a day it is more believable that this plan is working for him without steroids. He probably does a no BS compound type of workout that just hammers his muscle groups at a high intensity with a low volume which can prevent the overtraining. So as I said before, i dont want to go out and say that hes deff on steroids, id be overshooting it, but for the average guy, if they tried this routine with just average genes, it would more likely than not lead to minimal gains, even if they worked their way up to it.
 8 years ago '07        #44
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
"I know u workout, ur chest and ur back all nice, but the 12 gauge will put ur 6 pack on ice" 50 cent.

Last edited by LOpacino; 01-05-2010 at 07:06 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #45
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
damn what a body ..[no smokey]
 8 years ago '06        #46
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
wtf he took off his tats?
 8 years ago '08        #47
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,405 | Props total: 421 421
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
regarding the 72 hours of rest, yes technically each body part is getting 72 hours of rest, but that isn't the issue, its the fact that your brain can only handle a certain amount of workload in a given period of time. Once you begin to overtrain your gains will not only stop but you will get weaker and smaller. After reading that he only does 45 min. a day it is more believable that this plan is working for him without steroids. He probably does a no BS compound type of workout that just hammers his muscle groups at a high intensity with a low volume which can prevent the overtraining. So as I said before, i dont want to go out and say that hes deff on steroids, id be overshooting it, but for the average guy, if they tried this routine with just average genes, it would more likely than not lead to minimal gains, even if they worked their way up to it.
I see what your saying but I don't see the problem when your body can handle it. This workout is not for beginners or for the average guy. I don't considerate over training when each body part has aptitude time to heal. Its actually 48 hours but he does 72. As someone stated earlier everyone's body is different. Who says 50 can't do this? His body/brain is able to handle this workout. For the average guy I agree to an extent but he can work his way up to this even if it takes a year(s). I can do this workout no problem and I'm not as big as 50 is. We gonna have to agree to disagree. I just didn't like the steroid talk.
 01-05-2010, 10:31 AM         #48
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
thats gay, i didn't even know 50 had tatoos : O
yea but you're an idiot..no one blames you for that...
 8 years ago '05        #49
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
 LOpacino said:
"I know u workout, ur chest and ur back all nice, put the 12 gauge will put ur 6 pack on ice" 50 cent.
jadakiss said that not 50
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy