50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness /Fifís workout regiment

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
f**k all you pansies talking about steroids, I know plenty of dudes his size who are on nothing but protien, hell before I sustained a few injuries I was getting jacked up eating nothing but meat and rice and working out 5 times a week.

These are steroid muscles:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 01-04-2010 at 05:26 PM..
 01-04-2010, 05:26 PM         #22
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DuttyRocc said:
smh @ n*ggas still wearing durags
but i see this nicca is nike'd out, probably got an endorsement
wearin' du-rags>>>your gay a.ss skinny jeans or kid cudi skirts
 8 years ago '07        #23
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ImageOfTruth said:
f**k all you pansies talking about steroids, I know plenty of dudes his size who are on nothing but protien, hell before I sustained a few injuries I was getting jacked up eating nothing but meat and rice and working out 5 times a week.

These are steroid muscles:

[pic - click to view]

lol you're stupid you don't have to look that that to be on steroids.
 8 years ago '09        #24
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 carltouss619 said:
Yeah but you also don't have to be on steroids look like 50 pencil neck f**got.
 8 years ago '05        #25
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 Galaxy said:
I need to get back in the gym
me f**king 2
 8 years ago '07        #26
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I see that n*gga went all out on the tat removal
forreal

my homeboy got a couple tats removed and said it hurt like a b**ch

can't imagine what 50 went through to remove all them s**ts, especially the southside one on his back goddamn
 8 years ago '05        #27
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
As a Ex. Phys. major and future physical therapist, I can tell you right now that for anyone to do a workout routine like that and actually put on muscle mass it would take either steroids, or a hell of a lot of pro-hormones, which are one step below steroids. But that doesn't mean its not hard a.ss work.
he hasnt gained mass hes actually smaller then when he came out with in da club and b4 that he was a big dude he was chubbby he hit the weights and trained and got cut up his frame is meant to hold that kind of muscle i could understand if the dude was toothpick skinny and got to where he was was but n*ggaz keep forgettin he was a ex golden gloves boxer so he always had that size just not the definition
 8 years ago '08        #28
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Explain your anger?
You said..

Str8 outta Cuse said:
I can tell you right now that for anyone to do a workout routine like that and actually put on muscle mass it would take either steroids, or a hell of a lot of pro-hormones, which are one step below steroids. But that doesn't mean its not hard a.ss work.
That is bull sh*t. Don't tell these posters here it takes hormones to get to his level doing this workout. That is beyond false. As soon as someone sees a muscle build on a rapper/celeb/athlete they are automatically using some type of PED. Has anyone figured that they actually started working out? "OMG I see abs he must be taking steroids!!" These comments which is pretty much 90% of these posters in this thread probably haven't lifted a dumbbell in there life. Thats why I'm angry

Str8 outta Cuse said:
I work my a.ss off in the gym but your body can only handle so much at one time. I'd have to take a look at what it is exactly that he is doing but that 6 day split is an insane amount of exercises in a week. But I did read somewhere that 50 only does 45 minutes a day, so I'm guessing that he sticks to basic heavy compound movements and not a whole lot of volume. Which maybe I could see someone pulling off without steroids and still gaining mass. But that is a lot to do in a week, your body doesnt grow in the gym, it grows while recovering from the gym.
Now this is completely different on what you said earlier. From what I see regarding your concerns of rest each body part he works out has 72 hours of rest. Thats plenty of rest. I wouldn't advice someone who hasn't worked out in there entire life to do this but to work there way up. If he works out 45min a day than that is perfect. I do something similar 4-5 days a week. Throw that steroid stuff out the window. And the old pics I've seen from 50 he was never out of shape or skinny. He always had an athletic build. The mass will come from determination, eating right, and whey protein (if you are not getting the proteins properly).
 01-04-2010, 05:53 PM         #29
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
exactly, look at all the professional athletes of the past caught using steroids...they didn't look like that
 8 years ago '06        #30
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
damn them tats dissappeared overnight!
 01-04-2010, 06:15 PM         #31
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Explain your anger? I work my a.ss off in the gym but your body can only handle so much at one time. I'd have to take a look at what it is exactly that he is doing but that 6 day split is an insane amount of exercises in a week. But I did read somewhere that 50 only does 45 minutes a day, so I'm guessing that he sticks to basic heavy compound movements and not a whole lot of volume. Which maybe I could see someone pulling off without steroids and still gaining mass. But that is a lot to do in a week, your body doesnt grow in the gym, it grows while recovering from the gym.
All that you're saying doesn't matter.

Everybody's bodies are EXTREMELY different. I'm cut up like crazy from the workout regiment I do but that doesn't mean someone else will get big from doing my workout necessarily

And for the record I'm a Biology major preparing to be a Physical Therapist since you mentioned that

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 01-04-2010 at 06:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #32
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,008 | Props total: 9815 9815
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I see that n*gga went all out on the tat removal
thats the first thing I noticed.
 01-04-2010, 06:25 PM         #33
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
thats the first thing I noticed.
thats gay, i didn't even know 50 had tatoos : O
 8 years ago '07        #34
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Explain your anger? I work my a.ss off in the gym but your body can only handle so much at one time. I'd have to take a look at what it is exactly that he is doing but that 6 day split is an insane amount of exercises in a week. But I did read somewhere that 50 only does 45 minutes a day, so I'm guessing that he sticks to basic heavy compound movements and not a whole lot of volume. Which maybe I could see someone pulling off without steroids and still gaining mass. But that is a lot to do in a week, your body doesnt grow in the gym, it grows while recovering from the gym.
50 still isn't gaining mass. 50 used to be a boxer and 2003 was really when he got introduced, he was more built and cut than now. Steroids, no.
 8 years ago '04        #35
C-Ronic 
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 7 7
 KeepinItTrill said:
forreal

can't imagine what 50 went through to remove all them s**ts, especially the southside one on his back goddamn
I read somewhere that he was gonna keep the southside one, cuz it had emotional value or something like that.
 8 years ago '05        #36
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 The N said:
Hollywood demands must be met
He said he was just getting his right arm done tho ah well
 KeepinItTrill said:
forreal

I think he still got that like dude said
 8 years ago '05        #37
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
god damn, never thought i'd see a rapper on muscle & fitness
times are changing
 01-04-2010, 08:15 PM         #38
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does every male celebrity have to be gay? from certain pictures, or be taking steriods from certain pictures? not saying anybody said anything about 50 being gay in this thread, but im talkin other sites, one picture can come out of a male celeb around maybe his fam/friends/ employee's etc with his arm around them takin the pic and he's labeled gay, or if a celeb comes out in a pic really really cut he has to be on the juice?

can't it be that it's just a pic with friends, or can it be that this n*gga actually got in the gym.

Boxden is full of estrogen

oh yeah, my gym membership will start tomorrow.

Last edited by Motivated; 01-04-2010 at 08:16 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #39
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 911 911
i thought the tat removal was old news now.
 8 years ago '07        #40
youngnrich85 
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 smoothlikebutta said:
damn them tats dissappeared overnight!
lol i was thinkin the same thing. i didnt know he gotten rid of all of them on his arms
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago