Jay-Z Blocks All Comments On His 'On To The Next One' Video Due To Illuminati Accusations

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1872 1872
 Fresh Whyte said:

that s**t had me rollin..

When I first heard about that Jay-Z Illuminati connection conspiracy, I was kind of scared and confused.

Now it's funny to me, this man HOV has a sense of humor and he's a marketing GENIUS:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #162
dEtroitJUNKIE 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 97 97
 WiLLiePerezez said:
they blocked the explained version of on to the next one
LOL I peeped that too, Shut it down quick. Yet clowns on here seem to think there is NO xinfluence on what gets to stay on youtube exposing things. Lots of stuff exposing Masonic/illuminati/NWO ties gets deleted from youtube.
 01-07-2010, 09:53 AM         #163
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dEtroitJUNKIE said:
LOL I peeped that too, Shut it down quick. Yet clowns on here seem to think there is NO xinfluence on what gets to stay on youtube exposing things. Lots of stuff exposing Masonic/illuminati/NWO ties gets deleted from youtube.
 01-07-2010, 10:05 AM         #164
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
what the f**k......who gives a f**k he isnt illumanit........get over it
idiot...
 8 years ago '05        #165
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1872 1872
Jay-Z is a BOSS...

I personally think he's mocking people who think he is illumati and also mocking the secret societies himself

he wants to be >>>> them

BOSS
 01-07-2010, 01:07 PM         #166
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
who started this Illuminati crap anyway?
Old white European men, specifically the Rothschild family.
 01-07-2010, 01:15 PM         #167
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check the end of the Lady Gaga video "Bad Romance"... same s**t Jay Z had in this video
 01-07-2010, 01:18 PM         #168
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
The "secret societies" make their respective spirits (demons who reward them with earthly pleasures) happy via mockery of christian symbolism....-the "Jesus piece".

Freeze this video at 3:39.

Since you all (and most of Boxden) are comprised of children and individuals supporting various labels (Again, I'm a bit apprehensive of a couple of you) I do not expect that you will understand this. You will not understand the different levels of these groups. -or maybe you are here specifically for propaganda purposes.

In any event, they surely do understand you quite well.
Praise the devil!
 01-07-2010, 05:07 PM         #169
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cookthacoke187 said:
Check the end of the Lady Gaga video "Bad Romance"... same s**t Jay Z had in this video
She is an illuminati mind-control victim. Look into it... she was born into an illuminati family and was programmed from a young age...... she flaunts her mind-controlled state with all sorts of MK-ULTRA and project Monarch symbolism....
 8 years ago '04        #170
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
"On to the Next One - Analyzed" has been reposted:

[video - click to view]

01-07-2010, 05:11 PM         #171
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
"On to the Next One - Analyzed" has been reposted:

I swear the people who do those "analyzing" videos are straight up retarded... so much of that s**t is just reaching or doesn't even make sense...

Jay-Z throws up what looks like the peace sign and then they show a picture of Jesus? C'mon now...
 8 years ago '04        #172
space
space
 Jimbo said:
I swear the people who do those "analyzing" videos are straight up retarded... so much of that s**t is just reaching or doesn't even make sense...

Jay-Z throws up what looks like the peace sign and then they show a picture of Jesus? C'mon now...
It's not the peace sign being analyzed, but the pagan/luciferian halo around their heads.

A halo is a symbol idolizing the pagan/luciferian god Saturn (the lord of the rings).
 01-07-2010, 05:28 PM         #173
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
this dude is a f**king giant..i think he really is god...
Most people in the world don't even know who Jay-Z is. He is nothing unless you're some kid that's into pop music.
 8 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
this dude is a f**king giant..i think he really is god...
I'm sure Jay-Z would be proud to hear that.
 01-07-2010, 05:30 PM         #175
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
It's not the peace sign being analyzed, but the pagan/luciferian halo around their heads.

A halo is a symbol idolizing the pagan/luciferian god Saturn (the lord of the rings).
Well I could point out a million other stupid a.ss ridiculous things in those "analyzing" videos...

The illuminati is real, and they control many large entertainment corporations, so who knows how deep the conspiracy truly runs... but a lot of those analyzing videos are straight up horses**t... connecting unrelated things and trying to make every single damn thing look like it's illuminati symbolism..... nothing but a distraction from the real illuminati people controlling our government and money....
 01-07-2010, 05:32 PM         #176
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They show the little girl standing there all hypnotized just staring and they say "Awakening."

lmfao, get the f**k out of here, wtf are they talking about? How would they know for sure that Jay-Z put that little girl in the video to represent "awakening." lol! such bulls**t....

Obviously you can't ignore the blatant Baphomet heads and bleeding skulls and throwing up the devil horns handsign.... but most of that other crap is straight up bulls**t!
 8 years ago '04        #177
space
space
 Jimbo said:
They show the little girl standing there all hypnotized just staring and they say "Awakening."

lmfao, get the f**k out of here, wtf are they talking about? How would they know for sure that Jay-Z put that little girl in the video to represent "awakening." lol! such bulls**t....

Obviously you can't ignore the blatant Baphomet heads and bleeding skulls and throwing up the devil horns handsign.... but most of that other crap is straight up bulls**t!
Yeah, the scene with the young girl is speculative, but there is plenty of other symbology to choose from....they were probably overwhelmed with it all.

Still a good vid to watch, IMO.

An article by the "Vigilant Citizen" website seems to be more concise:

8 years ago '04        #178
space
space
A great conclusion to the Vigilant Citizen article:

As soon as the video came out, I received tons of e-mails from people who have picked up on many of the symbols described here. This confirms two things: One, many people are becoming aware of the sinister symbolism inserted in videos and two, these symbols are becoming increasingly blatant. They are not hiding anymore. The industry WANTS to reveal its true nature. I believe there are two types of “Illuminati artists”: the willing participants (I would place Jay-Z and Lady Gaga in this category) and those who are clueless (Rihanna seems like perfect example). Jay-Z, being the smart businessman that he is, knows that controversy sells. It is thus a win-win situation: Jay-Z gets the publicity he is seeking and the Illuminatus continue their mass indoctrination. But what will happen when the elites are done using Jay-Z as a vessel for their sinister symbols? Will they say ON TO THE NEXT ONE?
 8 years ago '08        #179
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
 2totimes said:
man he callls himself j-hova or hov...do you not think its interesting that he uses "Jehovah" as his name. i mean ppl have names of angels and even jesus (the mexicans) but no one ever uses the name Jehovah. That is blasphemy...but this idiot thinks he can. in interviews abou the name j-hov, he does what he does whne he gets scarred. he avoids the ?.
co-sign...

Maybe because Jay knows the truth, and now he using it in his advanage (getting money) instead of preaching the world. I don't know no other rapper who claims to be Jehovah God, (s**t he's probrobly mad at me for having his name on my avi, After all he is a Jealous God). I'll admit tho, Jay is a real smart business man but he's playing with fire right now. The real question is how long it will stay lit?

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 01-07-2010 at 10:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy