Jay-Z Blocks All Comments On His 'On To The Next One' Video Due To Illuminati Accusations

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-05-2010, 06:21 AM         #121
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas doing exactly what jay wanted to do with this video...more controversy=more people talking about him=more money for jay....

"im not a businessman, im a business maaaaaaaaan"

King Hov.
 01-05-2010, 06:26 AM         #122
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on some g s**t, tho....i'm aware that it's a lotta bs going on behind the scenes in the world right now......but while muf**kas is complaining and talking whatever bout Jay's possible involvement with these n*ggas...what are you doing to educate and empower yourself and those around you?....if you just on boxden on some "Jay-Z a devil worshipper...blah blah..."...then you prolly oughta get a job and worry bout your own...
 8 years ago '04        #123
aldo 
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 0 0
 Young Forever said:
n*ggas doing exactly what jay wanted to do with this video...more controversy=more people talking about him=more money for jay....

"im not a businessman, im a business maaaaaaaaan"

King Hov.
^^^^^
Flawed Logic Detected.

Honestly.....I don't see how people talking bout this on Boxden and YouTube is generating money ...The people that claim Jay is a/in freemason/devilworshipper/Illuminati etc...are not the people that's buying his albums nor going to his concerts, so I don't see how this helps him financially. Jay is 40 years old. His fanbase is WELL EstabLISHED. How many more new fans will he get by doing this? He already has his 'sheep' following. That's why I question what's the purpose behind all this. You can't ignore "Do What Thou Wilt" on the sweatshirt, "Jesus can't save you life starts when the church ends", no matter what context it's said in nor can you ignore Jesus on the cross with two bullets on the side in the new video. What's the purpose of all this? More money? Has Jay ever acknowledged GOD in any song in a good way? Has he ever said he believed in Jesus on any songs? Does he ever thank GOD like most rappers do when they accept an award? Has he ever said he's been blessed by GOD? Even Ice Cube said "Just waking up in the morning gotta thank GOD" lol, I don't remember anything like that from Jay, I could be wrong though.
 01-05-2010, 09:19 AM         #124
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aldo said:
^^^^^
Flawed Logic Detected.

Honestly.....I don't see how people talking bout this on Boxden and YouTube is generating money ...The people that claim Jay is a/in freemason/devilworshipper/Illuminati etc...are not the people that's buying his albums nor going to his concerts, so I don't see how this helps him financially. Jay is 40 years old. His fanbase is WELL EstabLISHED. How many more new fans will he get by doing this? He already has his 'sheep' following. That's why I question what's the purpose behind all this. You can't ignore "Do What Thou Wilt" on the sweatshirt, "Jesus can't save you life starts when the church ends", no matter what context it's said in nor can you ignore Jesus on the cross with two bullets on the side in the new video. What's the purpose of all this? More money? Has Jay ever acknowledged GOD in any song in a good way? Has he ever said he believed in Jesus on any songs? Does he ever thank GOD like most rappers do when they accept an award? Has he ever said he's been blessed by GOD? Even Ice Cube said "Just waking up in the morning gotta thank GOD" lol, I don't remember anything like that from Jay, I could be wrong though.
 8 years ago '08        #125
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$786 | Props total: 36 36
 aldo said:
^^^^^
Flawed Logic Detected.

so you don't listen to jay-z do you...because if you do you wouldn't have asked this question

Told the judge didn't budge it was him or me
and I ain't trying to be hard but I'm guilty as charged
Put my mercy on this court and my faith in God
And pray hard none of my nephews wanna be stars...Lucky Me

my ego hurt combined
drove me berzerk
Saw the devil in your eyes
high off more than weed
confused I just closed
my young eyes and squeezed
What a sound
opened my eyes just in time
to see ya stumbling to the ground

AND YET YOU THINK HE WORSHIPS THE DEVIL?

Why we don't cry when n*ggas die, that's how the street raised him
Look in the air, say a prayer (hail Mary) hoping God forgave him
Cop liquor, twist it, tap it twice, pour it to the pavement
We live dangerous, often finding ourself in the eyes of strangers

Momma raised me, pop I miss you
God help me forgive him I got some issues

I was out there sellin hope for despair, but stop there
I swear, I only make good from my mouth to God's ears
Had to get out the hood

Mama said pray your sons becoming a man
This wars taxin to 'em like Uncle Sam
He ain't gonna always make the right choice, understand
Every choice that he make he makes it for his fam

Foolish pride is what held me together through the years
I wasn't felt which is why I ain't never played myself
I just play the hand I'm dealt, I can't say I've never knelt
before God and asked for better cards at times to no avail
But I never sat back feelin sorry for myself
If you don't give me heaven I'll raise hell
'Til it's heaven

Karma's got me fearing life
Colleek are you praying for me

Said where i would stop before i even started
When i get to one brick, then The Game i will depart with
Got to one brick then i looked to the sky, said
Sorry God, i lied, but give me one more try

Like those who stay high, under God's grey skies
My lyrics is like Bible, made to save lives

n*ggas are roast the L.
But scared to throw your toast well
I am here to tell n*ggas it ain't all swell
There's heaven then there's hell n*ggas
One day your cruisin' in ya seven
Next day your sweatin' forgetin' your lies
Alibis ain't matchin' up, bulls**t catchin' up

8 years ago '07        #126
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Cuban Linx... said:
so you don't listen to jay-z do you...because if you do you wouldn't have asked this question

my ego hurt combined
drove me berzerk
high off more than weed
confused I just closed
What a sound

I had almost forgot dat dis n*gga Jay-Z shot his own brother...........................

8 years ago '07        #127
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4836 4836
 aldo said:
^^^^^
Flawed Logic Detected.

so let me get this strait.in order to not be a devil worshiper,u have to believe in jesus????lmao,lmaoo s**t.thats a classic.to long for a new sig,but still classic.
 8 years ago '04        #128
aldo 
space
space
space
 Cuban Linx... said:

Told the judge didn't budge it was him or me
and I ain't trying to be hard but I'm guilty as charged
Put my mercy on this court and my faith in God
And pray hard none of my nephews wanna be stars...Lucky Me

my ego hurt combined
drove me berzerk
high off more than weed
confused I just closed
What a sound

AND YET YOU THINK HE WORSHIPS THE DEVIL?

Why we don't cry when n*ggas die, that's how the street raised him
Look in the air, say a prayer (hail Mary) hoping God forgave him
Cop liquor, twist it, tap it twice, pour it to the pavement
We live dangerous, often finding ourself in the eyes of strangers

Momma raised me, pop I miss you
God help me forgive him I got some issues

I was out there sellin hope for despair, but stop there
I swear, I only make good from my mouth to God's ears
Had to get out the hood

Mama said pray your sons becoming a man
This wars taxin to 'em like Uncle Sam
He ain't gonna always make the right choice, understand
Every choice that he make he makes it for his fam

Foolish pride is what held me together through the years
I wasn't felt which is why I ain't never played myself
I just play the hand I'm dealt, I can't say I've never knelt
before God and asked for better cards at times to no avail
But I never sat back feelin sorry for myself
If you don't give me heaven I'll raise hell
'Til it's heaven

Karma's got me fearing life
Colleek are you praying for me

Said where i would stop before i even started
When i get to one brick, then The Game i will depart with
Got to one brick then i looked to the sky, said
Sorry God, i lied, but give me one more try

Like those who stay high, under God's grey skies
My lyrics is like Bible, made to save lives

n*ggas are roast the L.
But scared to throw your toast well
I am here to tell n*ggas it ain't all swell
There's heaven then there's hell n*ggas
One day your cruisin' in ya seven
Next day your sweatin' forgetin' your lies
Alibis ain't matchin' up, bulls**t catchin' up

I never said he worshipped the devil, all I did was state a few facts in song and video and question what was the reason behind it. Read my post again. Of course I wouldn't have asked that if I was the biggest Jay fan in the world and knew his music like the back of my hand, I even said I could be wrong. Don't be so quick to come to the defense of your man crush to the point where you not understanding what I'm saying, and I find it funny you ignored the rest of my post . My response was to the guy who said it would equal more money for Jay. But no matter how you spin it, YOU CANNOT IGNORE FACTS. That n*gga Jay had on that sweatshirt & that was Jesus in the video with two bullets.....those ARE FACTS.

Last edited by aldo; 01-05-2010 at 02:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #129
aldo 
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so let me get this strait.in order to not be a devil worshiper,u have to believe in jesus????lmao,lmaoo s**t.thats a classic.to long for a new sig,but still classic.
.....you must be a Jay fan. Do you understand anything I just posted?
 8 years ago '04        #130
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4536 4536
man he callls himself j-hova or hov...do you not think its interesting that he uses "Jehovah" as his name. i mean ppl have names of angels and even jesus (the mexicans) but no one ever uses the name Jehovah. That is blasphemy...but this idiot thinks he can. in interviews abou the name j-hov, he does what he does whne he gets scarred. he avoids the ?.
 8 years ago '07        #131
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
what the f**k......who gives a f**k he isnt illumanit........get over it
 8 years ago '07        #132
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
 R-iZZy said:
LOL! This Illuminati s**t is ridiculous. It's f**king hard proving that this secret society even exists. So how the hell can someone pull Jay-Z of all people into a society that no one can even prove exists? Lol. Either way, I do have to question what the point is of blocking comments when this video obviously alludes to some of the symbolism of it.

Let the weird, conspiracy theory nutjobs have their fun.
The group is real. The nutjobs and their theories about how they control everything is fake (or cannot be proven.)
 8 years ago '05        #133
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1360 1360
i find jay-z very boring now a days
his tone of voice and raps always sound the same now
wish he would go back to some of his old stuff
 01-06-2010, 12:26 PM         #134
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
i knew that video had some crazy s**t..

how can anybody argue against this?? s**t jay is what he is.. i dont like him tho he a snake for that.. pushin that s**t on people
word this n*gga on some other s**t!!:disdain2:

look at this tho

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 1/6

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Alldn666; 01-06-2010 at 01:05 PM..
 01-06-2010, 01:16 PM         #135
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free Masons War Against Islam 4/6

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #136
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
my thing with this is the people thats saying jay-z,alicia keys,rihanna,chuck norris,the sham wow dude,luke walton,pau gasol's shoe string,gucci mane,kimo slice,ice cube,bobby brown,lawrence taylor,Drake's knee,wacka flacka,steve harvey,george bush,reggie bush,a burning bush,and a bushy pus*y is have you ever thought their putting all these symbols here for you. maybe your the new hater.maybe you are the one on evey media outlet saying look at jay-z.See the internet is a powerful and popular tool. the funny thing is you people are starting to look like the internet street team for jay.
 8 years ago '07        #137
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4836 4836
 aldo said:
.....you must be a Jay fan. Do you understand anything I just posted?
"Has Jay ever acknowledged GOD in any song in a good way? Has he ever said he believed in Jesus on any songs? Does he ever thank GOD like most rappers do when they accept an award? Has he ever said he's been blessed by GOD? Even Ice Cube said "Just waking up in the morning gotta thank GOD" lol, I don't remember anything like that from Jay, I could be wrong though."

are those not your words?please xplain whats so hard to understand.you asked dumb ?'s tryin to make a case,an not really knowin tha music,and then u make references to christianity i.e jesus,as if thats what makes u non-evil or somethin.

u made a stupid post and got called on it.thats all.take tha L like a man an move on
 01-06-2010, 05:52 PM         #138
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
The jesus can't save u line is just truth, idiots think if they pray to god they won't die?

Last edited by Alldn666; 01-06-2010 at 05:54 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #139
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
how come the vid aint workin, i wanna watch it now!
 01-06-2010, 10:21 PM         #140
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o s**t jay called youtube

still looking...........
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy