Jay-Z Blocks All Comments On His 'On To The Next One' Video Due To Illuminati Accusations

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-04-2010, 02:29 PM         #61
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 KazzMatiK said:
yo how old are you, you sound like a little a.ss kid on every post
Want A Hand Calp For Following My Every Post,My n*gga

Get Back On The Oprah Site

KhadijaQueen said:
GTFO and go help your mom clean your s**t-stained draws, you pompous imbecile.
...You Still Sound Angry From The Last Thread....

Tight Jean Loving Havin a.ss Hussy,Stay Off My Nuts & Get Back To Youtubing Videos
 01-04-2010, 02:37 PM         #63
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z is NOT part of The Illuminati. He's a Master Mason, yeah. But not an Illuminati Member. When people say Illuminati, they're referring to the Elites. The Elites are madeup of the bloodlines of European Royalty that goes all the way back. The Illuminati is the group out of Bavaria, Germany started by Adam Weishaupt. I don't know how people have confused The Elites with the Bavarian Illuminati for all of these years. These are two different groups.

And do you think The Elites would allow rappers to become to join their circle? Yeah right. Yes, Jay-Z is super-rich. But The Elites are literally Trillionaires. What you see in his videos and things are a lot of Masonic symbolism. The guy is not part of The Elites, but he is a Mason.

Last edited by Illuminated; 01-04-2010 at 02:39 PM..
 01-04-2010, 02:38 PM         #64
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Want A Hand Calp For Following My Every Post,My n*gga

Get Back On The Oprah Site

...You Still Sound Angry From The Last Thread....

Tight Jean Loving Havin a.ss Hussy,Stay Off My Nuts & Get Back To Youtubing Videos
You sound angry because you are an immature 30-year-old virgin who sits on the computer all day and jacks off to nekkid pictures of your mother, whom you still live with.
 8 years ago '04        #65
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
ok sooner or later there is going to be a Jay-Z illuminati thread
 01-04-2010, 02:40 PM         #66
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
You sound angry because you are an immature 30-year-old virgin who sits on the computer all day and jacks off to nekkid pictures of your mother, whom you still live with.

[pic - click to view]

01-04-2010, 02:41 PM         #67
Kartoon05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:lachen001: he actually thinks jay-z personally runs the youtube account
 8 years ago '05        #68
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 KhadijaQueen said:

...Wow Am Hurt...That Was The Lamest s**t I Ever Heard and For You To Picture That In Your Mind & Have That Spell Out On Your Computer Is The Dumbest As Well But Its Not Cause You Quoted Yourself Hoping To Have Someone Cosign Your Lame a.ss Food Stamp Joke.

Hussy Get Yo a.ss Off The Computer and Make Me A Sand-mich
 01-04-2010, 02:57 PM         #69
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Wow Am Hurt...That Was The Lamest s**t I Ever Heard and For You To Picture That In Your Mind & Have That Spell Out On Your Computer Is The Dumbest As Well But Its Not Cause You Quoted Yourself Hoping To Have Someone Cosign Your Lame a.ss Food Stamp Joke.

Hussy Get Yo a.ss Off The Computer and Make Me A Sand-mich
I didn't quote myself you ignorant f**k. That was Galaxy. And don't get mad 'cause what I stated was true.
 01-04-2010, 03:00 PM         #70
Jde313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Nas is a Nazi with his Skinhead, why arn't there more threads on this?
aint this the n*gga that post gay pics
 8 years ago '06        #71
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3524 3524
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Come On Now? This s**t Again....I Be Damn,This Aint Even News. We Got Threads Already On These Topics That Been Discuss. Everybody Is Repeating Themselfs,Damn

And For The One Who Started This Thread? What The f**k You Doing On Jay Z Page Reading All The Comments For Anyway? n*gga Hitting F5 Every 3 Minutes To See A Message Disappear. Jay Dont Run His Youtube Account,Someone From The Label Does.

If They Delete Messages,That Should Let You All Know He Already Know About These Rumors Thats Going Around. Should Be Happy That He Noticing It,Wait For The Next Video Then Bring These Topics Back Up But For Now....Its Done,We Repeating Ourself Over & Over.
I think were two of the few that still have common sense on this message board....

01-04-2010, 03:05 PM         #72
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kartoon05 said:
:lachen001: he actually thinks jay-z personally runs the youtube account
jay-z does and he temporally blocked the comments cause hov saw/felt the threadstarter was viewing the video, they got very very very personal beef going on.
 8 years ago '07        #73
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,393 | Props total: 21540 21540
 KazzMatiK said:
thats masonic goat milk!! used to coat egyptian babies before the God of death Horus COnsumes them...

Joking...

idk what tha fuk is going on in this video
 8 years ago '05        #74
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 deLeet said:
jay-z does and he temporally blocked the comments cause hov saw/felt the threadstarter was viewing the video, they got very very very personal beef going on.

01seay said:
I think were two of the few that still have common sense on this message board....

...To The Others,We The Dumbest....Were Followers,Were Sheeps,Were Fools
 8 years ago '07        #75
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Illuminated said:
Jay-Z is NOT part of The Illuminati. He's a Master Mason, yeah. But not an Illuminati Member. When people say Illuminati, they're referring to the Elites. The Elites are madeup of the bloodlines of European Royalty that goes all the way back. The Illuminati is the group out of Bavaria, Germany started by Adam Weishaupt. I don't know how people have confused The Elites with the Bavarian Illuminati for all of these years. These are two different groups.

And do you think The Elites would allow rappers to become to join their circle? Yeah right. Yes, Jay-Z is super-rich. But The Elites are literally Trillionaires. What you see in his videos and things are a lot of Masonic symbolism. The guy is not part of The Elites, but he is a Mason.
You know... I've wondered a lot about that.

The argument of Masonic symbolism and the artists intentions versus artistic expression.

I'll be real.. I don't know how deep it all runs, what conclusions there are to draw, or how the connections are made. But I do know that there's too much coincidence for me to totally ignore it.

Aside from that, you're right. The lines between Satanism, Masons, and Illuminati is being blurred by misinformation. But if you had to categorize this... where would it rest?

From an initial glance, a lot of it has more to do with religion (or lack thereof) than any secret society.
 8 years ago '04        #76
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
Or... Jay could be making a Dynasty in rap/r n b... join him agree wit him or dont speak on him... if not get blackballed. He prolly read some s**t related it to his life n made his own s**t based off an idea. It prolly was juz a fun thing for him n then he saw a buzz. Like i said b4 listen to dj clue the professional then make ya judgement.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #77
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 22528 22528
 Cartel-Clipz said:
LMAO @ you thinking Jay-Z runs that youtube page
 8 years ago '04        #78
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
Or... Jay could be making a Dynasty in rap/r n b... join him agree wit him or dont speak on him... if not get blackballed. He prolly read some s**t related it to his life n made his own s**t based off an idea. It prolly was juz a fun thing for him n then he saw a buzz. Like i said b4 listen to dj clue the professional then make ya judgement.
Posted via Mobile Device
loiterers should be arrested
 01-04-2010, 03:40 PM         #79
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's telling when the top 3 topics in Hip Hop is Wayne, Drake's debut, and a 40 year old n*gga worshiping the devil/Being a Free Mason/Being a part of Illuminati.

The n*gga has been making these reference since his first album. Is n*ggas telling me Jay has been worshiping the devil/Been a Free Mason/Been a part of Illuminati, since his first album?

n*gga might really be The Goat, he got n*ggas in the palm of his hands at will. Can't wait until the next album when he really capitalizes on this silly s**t.
 01-04-2010, 03:46 PM         #80
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:

THE THEORY IS

the illumanati and the masons are basically inseperable , the illumanati(elites) are by design kinda like actors, they can be in any profession, relegion, frat organization etc... that benefits their cause to do so...

Adam Weisphuat was a mason himself

many of the top level masons are illumanati... neccessarly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy