**NFC Wild Card: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals**

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Packers 14 56.00%
Cardinals 11 44.00%
Voters: 25. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #861
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13082 13082
 Javon23 said:
you are on the road in the playoffs = can't expect the refs to bail you out regardless if its a right are wrong call. can't worry about that. you gotta play ball
Packers let it slip away
Bulls**t. There were 3 obvious missed calls that cost Green Bay 14 points. Road or home, refs should know how to do their job.

And the Packers didn't let s**t slip away. They failed to win.
 8 years ago '07        #862
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 regularjoe said:
Ok, vistor page and private message are the same thing to me. I post in the message board, that's all.

Enjoy the basement next season. Bears will NEVER win a playoff game with Cutler.

But that's not the point. The point is for Packer fans to take their licks right now. I believe Pack didn't deserve this win, but there was a lot of "missed" calls. OBVIOUS missed calls
lmao look at this b**ch a.ss coward

thats the thing about packer fans...yall can never take a punishment without trying to get the last word in...your period is running down your leg right now and everybody sees it
 8 years ago '04        #863
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8455 8455
 rag621 said:
I can't believe them bastards screwed us like that

no helmet to helmet call
no facemask while Rodgers still had the ball

I would've been fine with the lost, if it didn't end on some bulls**t like that

oh, and at people still voting for the Cards in the poll. It was at 5 at halftime and like 2 before the game started.
rogers did not have the ball when the facemask happened
 8 years ago '09        #864
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that superbowl didnt workout huh

Good s**t cards, gotta give props to aaron though he balled his a.ss off
 8 years ago '04        #865
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao look at this b**ch a.ss coward

thats the thing about packer fans...yall can never take a punishment without trying to get the last word in...your period is running down your leg right now and everybody sees it
I've accepted the loss in several different posts. I call a spade a spade.
 8 years ago '06        #866
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Javon23 said:
rogers did not have the ball when the facemask happened
you checked the replay? Even if he didn't, they still didn't throw a flag. But I seen Adams pull the facemask as the ball was being striped.
 8 years ago '04        #867
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 rag621 said:
you checked the replay? Even if he didn't, they still didn't throw a flag. But I seen Adams pull the facemask as the ball was being striped.
They missed a obvious helmet to helmet on Rodgers, on the play where there was a hold against the Packers. Should have been off setting. Could have changed the outcome of the game. Doesn' matter now, Packers lost. But anyone who disagrees doesn't understand football.
 8 years ago '04        #868
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Great game. Yes, I'm blown at how it ended, but dammit it was good to watch good to get some emotion out. If there's anything I'll take away from this game, it's that Aaron Rodgers is everyone us Packer fans thought he'd be, and even if this loss is shades of the past with Favre, we're not looking back at all. Can't wait for next season!
 8 years ago '05        #869
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 e G o Maniac said:
Great game. Yes, I'm blown at how it ended, but dammit it was good to watch good to get some emotion out. If there's anything I'll take away from this game, it's that Aaron Rodgers is everyone us Packer fans thought he'd be, and even if this loss is shades of the past with Favre, we're not looking back at all. Can't wait for next season!
damn ego obama with the speech.
 8 years ago '07        #870
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I've accepted the loss in several different posts. I call a spade a spade.
lol your bitter...your mad and hurt about the outcome of the game so you had to try your best to take it out on somebody else

your a coward and a bum
 01-10-2010, 07:29 PM         #871
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
i do blame rogers because he missed a wide open game winning pass to Driver.
Favre would of never missed that throw in OT with the game on the line
Favre would of thrown 3 picks and never been in OT.
 8 years ago '06        #872
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
not making excuses, but HELMET TO HELMET... :(

oh well onto next season
 8 years ago '06        #873
rag621 
space
space
 regularjoe said:
They missed a obvious helmet to helmet on Rodgers, on the play where there was a hold against the Packers. Should have been off setting. Could have changed the outcome of the game. Doesn' matter now, Packers lost. But anyone who disagrees doesn't understand football.
Yeah I know, I just want it acknowledged. Them bums Buck and Aikman saw the replay over and over and didn't mention it once. It was our fault we loss (we gave up 51 points), but for it to end that way, on some BS, got me heated.
 8 years ago '07        #874
space
space
 daffysm said:
not making excuses, but HELMET TO HELMET... :(

oh well onto next season
sounds like your making excuses to me
 01-10-2010, 07:30 PM         #875
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Someone Go Check On Tommy. I Think That n*gga Took The Matrix Pill & That n*gga Falling Down The Rabbit Hole.
:( I'm still here...nothing hurt me more when we had favre in the 06-07 season and we were in the divisional's and we had the game in our hands playing in the snow....my god that hurt.
 01-10-2010, 07:30 PM         #876
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way, all the talk of No Defense... Which of course was the case... A defensive player made 3 of the biggest plays in the game...

First Offensive Play of the game for Greenbay, Dansby tips the ball up in the air for Cromartie to to Intecept... Cardinals go on to Score a TD

Third Offensive Play of the game for Greenbay, Dansby straight rips the ball out of the WR's hand for the turnover... Cardinals go on to Score a TD...

Last Offensive Play of the game for Greenbay, Dansby with the INT off of Rodgers foot and takes it to the house for a TD to win the game...

Karlos Dansby made Three HUUUUUUGE Defensive plays for the Cardinals to win this game... Just sayin.
 8 years ago '04        #877
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lol your bitter...your mad and hurt about the outcome of the game so you had to try your best to take it out on somebody else

your a coward and a bum
Yeah, I'm salty about it. But the truth is the truth. And anyone whose highlight of their season is another team losing in the playoffs is a lame.
 8 years ago '04        #878
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 carden2 said:
damn ego obama with the speech.
As humble as I can f**king be, and you have the nerve to s**t talk with a losing FRANCHISE. Not even just a losing season, a losing FRANCHISE. f**k outta here, come talk to me when Detroit can produce more wins than my pee wee football team.

Last edited by EGO; 01-10-2010 at 07:32 PM..
 01-10-2010, 07:31 PM         #879
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
Yeah I know, I just want it acknowledged. Them bums Buck and Aikman saw the replay over and over and didn't mention it once. It was our fault we loss (we gave up 51 points), but for it to end that way, on some BS, got me heated.
brett almost took us to the superbowl a few years back in the snow and f**ked it up....that was worse than this.
 8 years ago '06        #880
rag621 
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
We taking over this b**ch next season (once we make some changes ex: Bush), while the Bear fans and the lonely consistent Lion fan continue with the jokes, while they watch us on TV in Mid-January 2011.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago