Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Eagles 20 57.14%
Cowboys 15 42.86%
Voters: 35. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-09-2010, 11:08 AM         #81
J iNKReDiBLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes b**ch I know we played y'all last week and the week before that and y'all got beat both times what makes u think ur gonna win this time? ... and oh wow the new kid has a comment what is this grade school? And both y'all got that gay a.ss crying eagle pic that says I'm very sad ... ha ha I bet y'all wear matching shirts to take pictures in too ... fkn a.ss jockeys
 01-09-2010, 11:13 AM         #82
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J iNKReDiBLe said:
Yes b**ch I know we played y'all last week and the week before that and y'all got beat both times what makes u think ur gonna win this time? ... and oh wow the new kid has a comment what is this grade school? And both y'all got that gay a.ss crying eagle pic that says I'm very sad ... ha ha I bet y'all wear matching shirts to take pictures in too ... fkn a.ss jockeys
LOL @ your stupidity. You also beat the giants 2 times in 07 in the regular season and were a one seed, how did that go for you?

Again n*gga are you stupid? The reason were wearing these avys is cause we lost the avy bet. Damn they breed f**kin retards down south.
 8 years ago '05        #83
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
ITS GAMEDAY b**chES...and the time is finally here Iggs/Boys, Playoffs, No need to say anymore time for the f**king keys to the game...

1. Bounce Back Like You Always Do- Andy Reid teams have a good tendency of bouncing back after losses. And although he are known to have good end of season stretches, we do usually throw in a clunker in the stretch (last year was the skins game). expect the eagles to bounce back and play a lot better football

2. Bring the Kitchen Sink- Although last week's game was quite important, it just looked like the eagles didnt show them everything. From a defensive stand point blitzes were kept at a minimum for what ever reason, and as for our offense I dont think they were on the field long enough to even show that much. Show I would expect a different gameplan from both sides of the ball.

3. 5,5,5- Its no secret, this team goes as 5 goes. Mistakes must be at a premium and points can't be left on the field. D Jack will also have something to prove after last weeks poor performance and some mouthing off he was doing earlier in the week.

I feel more confident about this weeks game than I did last week to be honest. The Eagles were due for a clunker and its unfortunate that it came on such a big stage. Apart of me also thinks the Boys will come out somewhat over confident seeing as though they have been playing such a high quality of football as of late. But at the end of the day I believe the Eagles will pull it out in a close one.

Eagles by 3
 01-09-2010, 11:19 AM         #84
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

judgement is here lol
 01-09-2010, 11:24 AM         #85
J iNKReDiBLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha ha oh s**t I didn't know wtf an avy bet was b**ch so calm ur happy a.ss down
And why u gotta bring the south into all y'alls s**t talkin? We keep it trill in texas b**ch and u know for damn sure u wouldn't come down here talkin that s**t ... hoe a.ss n*gga
 01-09-2010, 11:36 AM         #86
IAmazeMyself 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Today is the day, let's go Birds
tonights the night

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #87
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 153 153
How bout those cowboys its amazin how a couple wins would do i was goin through an old thread n people were sayin cowboys gonna finish 9-7 n not make the playoffs + get stumped by the eagles last game now its people actually supportin them boys :wtf: takes all the fun out of being the under dog but out ne down
 8 years ago '04        #88
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1327 1327
all i have to say in the midst of all this discussion is 2 things.

1. Eagles will win.

and 2. all you people talking s**t on donovan mcnabb......

a**holes boo'd him when they drafted him.
a**holes boo him when he doesn't complete a pass and say he's terrible.
a**holes will ALWAYS hate him.

when McNabb is no longer in philadelphia, will be a sad and sorry day for any real Eagles fan, and the ones who wanted them gone will regret their wishes coming true very soon after.

McNabb is among the elite qb's of the past decade and will be in the HOF when it's done and over with, REGARDLESS of a super bowl ring.

has he had his ups and downs? of course.

but, it's what he didn't have that makes the difference.

no real wide receiver threats until TO. Eagles make a superbowl appearance.
TO leaves, Eagles suck.
Desean Jackson arrives. Eagles get to NFC Championship.
Next year, Eagles make the playoffs, McNabb puts up similar statistics to Super Bowl year.

never had a real running game, or real running GAMEPLAN, i should say.
aside from the Westbrook, Staley, Buckhalter 3 headed monster days.

and, all in all, has pretty much had to carry this franchise on his back year after year after year.

cut the dude a break. his job is more than secure.

what you a**holes need to do, instead of trying to crucify McNabb, is figure out why in the f**k, in 5 Championship games, the eagles defense has only ever forced 2 turnovers.

that's less than 1/2 a turnover per game.

that's embarassing, seriously.

yet, i never hear ANYONE talking about a complete defensive overhaul, and when Dawkins left, one of the main culprits of not producing turnovers in championship games, all i heard was "I CANT BELIEVE THEY LET DAWKINS LEAVE!", this that and the third.

so, honestly, ya'll talkin that "McNabb needs to go" s**t can eat a d*ck, and learn to watch what your seeing in a football game.

and one last thing before i go....

the timeless phrase.........."DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!"

Eagles D better bring the f**kin' heat, PERIOD.
NO EXCUSES.

Romo better leave in a coma or body bag.

Last edited by Grisly; 01-09-2010 at 01:00 PM..
 01-09-2010, 01:00 PM         #89
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^My n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #90
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Young Forever said:
^^My n*gga
s**t, i ain't even really kickin' knowledge, that's just all common sense.

dudes around here be like the f**kin' media though.

just trying to nitpick at a headline article instead of reading into the f**kin' paper.

i love Jim Johnson as much as anyone else, and his pro bowl selections alone show what he can do with players on defense, but that still doesn't change the fact that his defenses have never came through in clutch situations.

2 turnovers.
5 Championship games.
COMPLETELY inexcusable, and should be talked about 100000000000 times more than McNabb being a bad quarterback and he should be traded or whatever the f**k they're talkin bout.
 8 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 Grisly said:
s**t, i ain't even really kickin' knowledge, that's just all common sense.

dudes around here be like the f**kin' media though.

just trying to nitpick at a headline article instead of reading into the f**kin' paper.

i love Jim Johnson as much as anyone else, and his pro bowl selections alone show what he can do with players on defense, but that still doesn't change the fact that his defenses have never came through in clutch situations.

2 turnovers.
5 Championship games.
COMPLETELY inexcusable, and should be talked about 100000000000 times more than McNabb being a bad quarterback and he should be traded or whatever the f**k they're talkin bout.
damn i know i said i wasnt going to say anything but i have to. firstly nobody is saying 5 is a bad qb (no one ive seen at least), s**t i think at least twice i called him the best qb this franchise has ever seen, secondly the job of the D is to stop the opponent from scoring anything other than that (such as turnovers) is gravy.

and when you look at the SB that D kept the pats to 24 points when we turn the ball over 4 TIMES (3 picks by 5, one at the end of the game), the TB game kept them to 27 points after 2 turnovers (7 of those points are from barber, and 5 fumbled the ball in that game), and kept CAR to 14 points after our offense had 4 turnovers. so i have to be honest and say that i feel our d did their job because those games could of got out of control if they werent as good as they were. and one thing i love about 5 is that he is very economical with the ball and doesnt turn it over, but if you count those games i just said he turned the ball over 8 TIMES IN 3 GAMES. i dont care what you defense does, you are not going to win games if you turn the ball over like that...now that is INEXCUSABLE (and if you want you can toss in the other 2 that he had last year making it 10 turns in 4 games)

and im thinking long term when i talk about 5's departure from here. he doesnt have that many good years left and his contract and kolb is ending at the same time and seeing as though a lot of our skill players are young i think its the perfect opportunity for the offense to grow together. we have the luxury of thinking about right now, but the front office doesnt and they are going to have to make a decision

now im done on 5
 8 years ago '04        #92
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
damn i know i said i wasnt going to say anything but i have to. firstly nobody is saying 5 is a bad qb (no one ive seen at least), s**t i think at least twice i called him the best qb this franchise has ever seen, secondly the job of the D is to stop the opponent from scoring anything other than that (such as turnovers) is gravy.

and when you look at the SB that D kept the pats to 24 points when we turn the ball over 4 TIMES (3 picks by 5, one at the end of the game), the TB game kept them to 27 points after 2 turnovers (7 of those points are from barber, and 5 fumbled the ball in that game), and kept CAR to 14 points after our offense had 4 turnovers. so i have to be honest and say that i feel our d did their job because those games could of got out of control if they werent as good as they were. and one thing i love about 5 is that he is very economical with the ball and doesnt turn it over, but if you count those games i just said he turned the ball over 8 TIMES IN 3 GAMES. i dont care what you defense does, you are not going to win games if you turn the ball over like that...now that is INEXCUSABLE (and if you want you can toss in the other 2 that he had last year making it 10 turns in 4 games)

and im thinking long term when i talk about 5's departure from here. he doesnt have that many good years left and his contract and kolb is ending at the same time and seeing as though a lot of our skill players are young i think its the perfect opportunity for the offense to grow together. we have the luxury of thinking about right now, but the front office doesnt and they are going to have to make a decision

now im done on 5
i stopped reading after i read the part i highlighted above.

do me a favor and go look up the past few super bowls and show me the statistics of the Defense.

to say a Defense's job is to ONLY stop the other team from scoring, and if they do or don't cause any turnovers, it doesn't matter, is f**king retarded.
 8 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 Grisly said:
i stopped reading after i read the part i highlighted above.

do me a favor and go look up the past few super bowls and show me the statistics of the Defense.

to say a Defense's job is to ONLY stop the other team from scoring, and if they do or don't cause any turnovers, it doesn't matter, is f**king retarded.
well then we will have to just agree to disagree homie
 8 years ago '04        #94
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:

now im done on 5
and for the record, that last pick of the game, the ball hit LJ Smith IN HIS HANDS.

no way in hell was that interception McNabb's fault.

i cried to the heavens above the day i NEVER had to see LJ Smith in a f**kin eagles jersey again. what a f**king disgrace of a Tight End.

and one final word on this subject, before i leave it alone.

go back and watch game film of all of those losses.

in at least half of them, McNabb is running for his f**king life in the backfield, and getting abused by opposing teams defenses due to

A. Lack of receivers / lack of receiver talent & being able to run routes and be there on time.
B. terrible O line play, o line got dominated BADLY in that new england game.
and of course.

C. if you don't have a run game, OBVIOUSLY you're gonna pass the ball, therefore OBVIOUSLY the D is gonna bring the heavy pass rush.

i don't see how any of those instances is mcnabbs fault.

if you wanna blame something, blame poor offensive philosophy, and little to no talent at skilled player positions, not the quarterback.

he did what he had to do in all of those games, and that is throw the football for touchdowns.

f**k do you want him to do, Take snaps, throw the ball, run the ball, catch the ball, and intercept and on defense too?

Last edited by Grisly; 01-09-2010 at 01:47 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 Grisly said:
and for the record, that last pick of the game, the ball hit LJ Smith IN HIS HANDS.

i cried to the heavens above the day i NEVER had to see LJ Smith in a f**kin eagles jersey again. what a f**king disgrace of a Tight End.
yeah i see what your saying there but like i said i cant look at my defense and point the finger at then when we turned the ball of 4 times, you're not going to win games like that
 8 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 Grisly said:

and one final word on this subject, before i leave it alone.

go back and watch game film of all of those losses.

in at least half of them, McNabb is running for his f**king life in the backfield, and getting abused by opposing teams defenses due to

A. Lack of receivers / lack of receiver talent & being able to run routes and be there on time.
B. terrible O line play, o line got dominated BADLY in that new england game.
and of course.

C. if you don't have a run game, OBVIOUSLY you're gonna pass the ball, therefore OBVIOUSLY the D is gonna bring the heavy pass rush.

i don't see how any of those instances is mcnabbs fault.

if you wanna blame something, blame poor offensive philosophy, and little to no talent at skilled player positions, not the quarterback.

he did what he had to do in all of those games, and that is throw the football for touchdowns.

f**k do you want him to do, Take snaps, throw the ball, run the ball, catch the ball, and intercept and on defense too?
well firstly i have all the championship games (except the rams) and superbowl on vhs so i have watched them quite recently and say what you will about the recievers but 5 is 5 and you know what you are going to get from him. he's a streaky thrower that throws a good deep ball but struggles on shorter routes, no matter who the recievers are and if you take a look a those games im sure you will see that. and no i dont want him to take snaps and do what ever you said, i just want him to have a good game when we need him to, no more no less
 8 years ago '05        #97
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
f**k the Iggles. Put me in the avy bet for the 'Boys
 8 years ago '05        #98
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 709 709
The Eagles are going to lose (coming from an Eagles fan). Can't run the ball, defense can't pressure the qb w/o blitzing, our offense cannot sustain a drive w/o a big play, and our defense can't tackle. I will say the McNabb bashing needs to stop. Its not his fault he plays in a pass first run never offense. No one ever questions our defense when it comes to the 4 nfc east losses and super bowl.
 01-09-2010, 03:13 PM         #99
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
f**k the Iggles. Put me in the avy bet for the 'Boys
f**k you and your son. b**ch :finger:
 01-09-2010, 03:14 PM         #100
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rotstreetz said:
The Eagles are going to lose (coming from an Eagles fan). Can't run the ball, defense can't pressure the qb w/o blitzing, our offense cannot sustain a drive w/o a big play, and our defense can't tackle. I will say the McNabb bashing needs to stop. Its not his fault he plays in a pass first run never offense. No one ever questions our defense when it comes to the 4 nfc east losses and super bowl.
way to have faith lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy