**NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys**

most viewed right now
 155
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 127
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who wins?
Eagles 20 57.14%
Cowboys 15 42.86%
Voters: 35. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-08-2010, 06:27 PM         #61
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
everybody wants to talk about mcnabbs comeback as if the game was 30 minutes long. take a look at 5's first half numbers, lets make it clear 5 didnt have a good game...he had a good half, because he was s**t in the first and when you are going to be in a shootout like we were and all you could muster in the first half is 6 POINTS.

and is kolb the answer, i dont know...but i dont think 5 is, and to be honest he hasnt done ANYTHING for anyone to think otherwise and like i said before this team is young and this is the perfect opportunity for kolb to grow with those young receivers (including celek), matter fact this whole team is young
nobody is saying mac is perfect but the problem is people put 100% of the blame on him or reid. in those games we lost the D never stepped up. we went years without play makers on offense and mac had to carry that load without a running game. mac done tons of great things for the team. 4th and 26 and the 4tds he threw on a broken ankle
 8 years ago '05        #62
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 DrX said:
nobody is saying mac is perfect but the problem is people put 100% of the blame on him or reid. in those games we lost the D never stepped up. we went years without play makers on offense and mac had to carry that load without a running game. mac done tons of great things for the team. 4th and 26 and the 4tds he threw on a broken ankle
im not tryna discredit what 5 has done because like i have said before he is the best qb our franchise has ever seen but with that being said i think anyone that goes into a big game with the utmost confidence that 5 will come through is being extremely naive. i find it funny that he throws most of his picks and have some of his worse games on the biggest of stages.
 8 years ago '08        #63
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Young Forever said:
Shut the f**k up...go make some more I feel sorry for the giants threads f**got
Posted via Mobile Device
where did all this go wrong
 01-08-2010, 06:33 PM         #64
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
thats one example though because i could give you rodgers being behind farve and when it was his time to play look at what he's doing now. why cant kolb do that, we dont know. but like i said i would like to see because point the finger at everyone else all you want but if 5 doesnt throw 3 picks against the pats, throw 50% with 3 picks against the panthers and didnt throw 50% against the bucs we probably win those games
Lol at you mentioning 3 picks against ne when u kno damn well that third came on the desperation attempt on the last play of the game....not to mention we were 6 point underdogs and lost by 3....clock management by reid was equally to blame

Panthers game n*gga was playing with cracked ribs for christs sake, not to mention our end all be all of the offense west wasn't even playing cuz of his torn hamstring...

ill give you tampa....no reason we should have lost that game
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #65
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Young Forever said:
Lol at you mentioning 3 picks against ne when u kno damn well that third came on the desperation attempt on the last play of the game....not to mention we were 6 point underdogs and lost by 3....clock management by reid was equally to blame

Panthers game n*gga was playing with cracked ribs for christs sake, not to mention our end all be all of the offense west wasn't even playing cuz of his torn hamstring...

ill give you tampa....no reason we should have lost that game
Posted via Mobile Device
fine he threw two picks against ne (thats not that much better), but homie these are just more excuses to me...even if i gave you the cards game last year (which i shouldnt because he didnt even show up for a half) whens the last time you can really remember 5 having a good game in the playoffs?
 01-08-2010, 06:43 PM         #66
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The last three ;)....and their not excuses when its true...mcnabb should have been given a playmaker wr when he was in his prime
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Young Forever; 01-08-2010 at 07:09 PM..
 01-08-2010, 06:44 PM         #67
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You never got back to me with that peyton stat
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-08-2010, 06:44 PM         #68
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
im not tryna discredit what 5 has done because like i have said before he is the best qb our franchise has ever seen but with that being said i think anyone that goes into a big game with the utmost confidence that 5 will come through is being extremely naive. i find it funny that he throws most of his picks and have some of his worse games on the biggest of stages.
ok but what about westbrook, dawk, trotter, hue????? alotta times they didnt show up either along with mcnabb. i mean dont get me wrong, yes mac choked at certain times but he also did enough to win in alotta those big games. if the D showed up in the superbowl, we couldve won that game. mcnabb threw 3 tds and lets not forget lj smith dropped the last catch that wouldve been a 1st down. when manning won it he played terrible that year in the playoffs and avg in the superbowl but his D and running game showed up. tom brady had ugly numbers in big games but his team mates stepped up to give him some help. mac been clutch all year long, now he got some help. this year I seen a change in hisdemeanor and attitude. he's hungry
 01-08-2010, 07:09 PM         #69
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys are going to win easy, I don't buy into that division bulls**t. 31-10 and Romo will be happy as hell the pressure is on the Saints and great grandpa Favre to make the SB.
 8 years ago '06        #70
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Added a poll and added people to the avy bet list...anyone else wanna be in the avy bet...lemme know
 8 years ago '05        #71
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 958 958
Drunk with a headache still, buts let get it.
 01-09-2010, 08:21 AM         #72
tdawg69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dallas shut them out last week and will do the same this week!

10-0 Dallas!
 8 years ago '06        #73
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
Cowboys gonna come and do what they do this year. They got this joint
 01-09-2010, 09:58 AM         #74
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So cowboy fans, you think wade will be fired after todays loss?
 8 years ago '05        #75
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 Young Forever said:
The last three ;)....and their not excuses when its true...mcnabb should have been given a playmaker wr when he was in his prime
Posted via Mobile Device
You never got back to me with that peyton stat
ill give you the vikings because he did have a good game but he had a HORRIBLE GAME against the giants. look at his numbers and tell me thats what you want out your qb since it was such a good game

and you know i wasnt going to go and not answer your question but you saw i was offline so you decided to say something. peyton had a 81.8 passer rating in the superbowl but guess what, 5 had a 75.4.

it doesnt matter now though this is my last post about this till after the game because it doesnt matter, all that matter now is 8:30, so if you have some parting shots on this go head
 8 years ago '05        #76
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 DymeKatcha said:
Drunk with a headache still, buts let get it.


thats the same way i felt this morning homie
 01-09-2010, 10:39 AM         #77
J iNKReDiBLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D-boys already beat em twice Romo's gonna be connectin with Austin all day and I can't wait to see alotta pissed off eagles fans especially since some b**ch a.ss dude from philly posted that vid of him spittin on the dallas star .... when we win ima post a vid of me spittin on his wifes pus*y while she's wearin a Romo jersey b**ch!
 01-09-2010, 10:40 AM         #78
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
ill give you the vikings because he did have a good game but he had a HORRIBLE GAME against the giants. look at his numbers and tell me thats what you want out your qb since it was such a good game

and you know i wasnt going to go and not answer your question but you saw i was offline so you decided to say something. peyton had a 81.8 passer rating in the superbowl but guess what, 5 had a 75.4.

it doesnt matter now though this is my last post about this till after the game because it doesnt matter, all that matter now is 8:30, so if you have some parting shots on this go head
@ me seeing you was offline. When your on your phone you cant see whos online or offline so there goes that theory.

But i agree with you f**k all this bickering between me and you, lets get on some of these f**got cowboy fans
 01-09-2010, 10:54 AM         #79
J iNKReDiBLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
@ me seeing you was offline. When your on your phone you cant see whos online or offline so there goes that theory.

But i agree with you f**k all this bickering between me and you, lets get on some of these f**got cowboy fans
How are u gonna say were f*gs when u have a pic of a crying eagle pus*y .... crying eagle? A little foreshadowing maybe?! Hmmm clever
 01-09-2010, 10:57 AM         #80
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J iNKReDiBLe said:
How are u gonna say were f*gs when u have a pic of a crying eagle pus*y .... crying eagle? A little foreshadowing maybe?! Hmmm clever
Nah son its from the mass avy bet eagles were in last week...you know we did jus play last week right dummy?

Funny how all them new cowboy fans coming out the woodwork on bx though
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy