most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Eagles 20 57.14%
Cowboys 15 42.86%
Voters: 35. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-08-2010, 04:32 PM         #41
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
lol it seems like the country think its over for us and mcnabb is out of philly after this season. its alright i got faith in the birds, everytime people think its over reid and mcnabb come out on top.
I dont get it...do people really believe Kevin Kolb is the answer? Yes i know he hasnt won the big one yet but Mac still got plenty of football left in him man, the D been s**t this year, the o line been in shambles, and our playcalling is atrocious at times, and everybody want to pin it on mcnabb.

Whatever happens though, its eagles fo life but best believe if mac wearing another jersey after this year or the year after that, that team gonna be my 1b team.
 01-08-2010, 04:43 PM         #42
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
I dont get it...do people really believe Kevin Kolb is the answer? Yes i know he hasnt won the big one yet but Mac still got plenty of football left in him man, the D been s**t this year, the o line been in shambles, and our playcalling is atrocious at times, and everybody want to pin it on mcnabb.

Whatever happens though, its eagles fo life but best believe if mac wearing another jersey after this year or the year after that, that team gonna be my 1b team.
word it been like since the day he man was drafted philly fans put every thing on mac. in alot of those big games our D didnt show up and WRs took the day off , not to mention we dont run the ball for s**t lol. i mean mac aint perfect and have choked at times but who doesnt? even some of the goats have choke at some point.. manning, farve, elway, etc.....mac carried this team with nothing to work with for a long time and now that kolb had a couple of decent games people want to throw the man out in the trash. the f**k up thing about it is the fact hes still putting up pro bowl numbers. if he was old and broken down thats one thing but dude still got alot left in the tank.
 8 years ago '05        #43
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Young Forever said:

your right that we have had a lot of problems but that doesnt change the fact that 5 doesnt play good. all the 5 lovers want to say that the blame is always on mcnabb when in all actuality its never on him because if it was he would have been GONE BY NOW.

and thats the part that irritates me the most. is he the only player that comes up small in big games...no not necessarily, but all those other guys are off the team because they couldnt get it done but who is still here, 5. that article that you posted made me laugh because 95% of the players sheridan named on there arent even on the team, and yet 5 continues to have bad games in big situations with different personnel. there is only one common factor in those losses and thats 5 didnt play good...and he's STILL HERE!!
 01-08-2010, 05:32 PM         #44
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
your right that we have had a lot of problems but that doesnt change the fact that 5 doesnt play good. all the 5 lovers want to say that the blame is always on mcnabb when in all actuality its never on him because if it was he would have been GONE BY NOW.

and thats the part that irritates me the most. is he the only player that comes up small in big games...no not necessarily, but all those other guys are off the team because they couldnt get it done but who is still here, 5. that article that you posted made me laugh because 95% of the players sheridan named on there arent even on the team, and yet 5 continues to have bad games in big situations with different personnel. there is only one common factor in those losses and thats 5 didnt play good...and he's STILL HERE!!
Of course he's still here franchise qbs don't grow on trees ya know? Sorry But with a pass/run ratio like 70:30 No qb will ever succeed....and you say he continues to have bad games huh?? did you forget about last years champ game where he single-handedly beought us back but the d couldn't hold on for one more f**king drive! And you didn't answer my questio do u REALLY believe kolb is the answer?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #45
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1350 1350
f**k the talking this time around.

Its the playoffs baby.

you already know what the f**k the deal is.

Eagles finna take the trash out.
 8 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Of course he's still here franchise qbs don't grow on trees ya know? Sorry But with a pass/run ratio like 70:30 No qb will ever succeed....and you say he continues to have bad games huh?? did you forget about last years champ game where he single-handedly beought us back but the d couldn't hold on for one more f**king drive! And you didn't answer my questio do u REALLY believe kolb is the answer?
Posted via Mobile Device
everybody wants to talk about mcnabbs comeback as if the game was 30 minutes long. take a look at 5's first half numbers, lets make it clear 5 didnt have a good game...he had a good half, because he was s**t in the first and when you are going to be in a shootout like we were and all you could muster in the first half is 6 POINTS.

and is kolb the answer, i dont know...but i dont think 5 is, and to be honest he hasnt done ANYTHING for anyone to think otherwise and like i said before this team is young and this is the perfect opportunity for kolb to grow with those young receivers (including celek), matter fact this whole team is young
 01-08-2010, 05:46 PM         #47
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And win or lose tommorow getting rid of a qb who won 11 games with a patchwork oline and put up 3500 yards even after missing three games is just plain f**king stupid
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #48
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
I'm kinda in the middle here the thing is, garcia,aj feely, and kolb (to a lesser degree) have all played well in this offense.. feely and garcia both ran the offense smoothly and produced w's when mcnabb was hurt.. obviously i would take mcnabb over both of them... but u can see that besides the unbalanced attack at times, that it's a good system for the most part

and obviously mcnabb is the FRANCHISE player, so his expectations are gonna be higher then anybody eltz on the field... most teams that won suberbowls had some kink in thier armor... so we can nit pick and find exscuses for him not having his best showings when it mattered... but u expect your best player to overcome the adversity....

man hopefully, mcnabb steps it up this postseason and all this s**t is a mute point at the end of the day
 01-08-2010, 05:52 PM         #49
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
everybody wants to talk about mcnabbs comeback as if the game was 30 minutes long. take a look at 5's first half numbers, lets make it clear 5 didnt have a good game...he had a good half, because he was s**t in the first and when you are going to be in a shootout like we were and all you could muster in the first half is 6 POINTS.

and is kolb the answer, i dont know...but i dont think 5 is, and to be honest he hasnt done ANYTHING for anyone to think otherwise and like i said before this team is young and this is the perfect opportunity for kolb to grow with those young receivers (including celek), matter fact this whole team is young
So what? last time I checked the game is played for four f**king quarters....when peyton won his ring he also led a similar comeback against new england....and yes 3500 yards with a patchwork oline and 11 wins means nothing :rolleyes: you sound f**king stupid
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 Young Forever said:
So what? last time I checked the game is played for four f**king quarters....when peyton won his ring he also led a similar comeback against new england....and yes 3500 yards with a patchwork oline and 11 wins means nothing :rollleyes: you sound f**king stupid
Posted via Mobile Device
you are just making stuff up homie because i didnt even say that and dont compare 5 to peyton because if he was anywhere near that class of qb we would already have a ring by now

i know the game is 4 quarters maybe you should let 5 know that instead of showing up in the 3rd quarter when its 24-6.
 8 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
I'm kinda in the middle here the thing is, garcia,aj feely, and kolb (to a lesser degree) have all played well in this offense.. feely and garcia both ran the offense smoothly and produced w's when mcnabb was hurt.. obviously i would take mcnabb over both of them... but u can see that besides the unbalanced attack at times, that it's a good system for the most part

and obviously mcnabb is the FRANCHISE player, so his expectations are gonna be higher then anybody eltz on the field... most teams that won suberbowls had some kink in thier armor... so we can nit pick and find exscuses for him not having his best showings when it mattered... but u expect your best player to overcome the adversity....

man hopefully
, mcnabb steps it up this postseason and all this s**t is a mute point at the end of the day
i agree with you 100%, my biggest problem with 5 is what i bolded, we hope he steps up...but do guys that have been watching him for the last 10 years EXPECT him to step up. no rational fan that has seen his past history will say yes.
 8 years ago '08        #52
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
a loss is will have a big effect on the Eagles legacy as a franchise...

i dont wanna be remember the team that Cowboys beat in nearly 15 years in the playoffs
 01-08-2010, 06:01 PM         #53
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:

man hopefully, mcnabb steps it up this postseason and all this s**t is a mute point at the end of the day
True..I mean at the end of the day all of us want see us win a title with whoever is playing qb...my point is just mcnabb gives us the best chance even with his shortcomings....he will most prolly make the probowl if we don't get to the bowl as he's the 1st alternate....just think of it logically for a second man who in thie right mind would give up their probowl qb for a qb who hasn't done s**t in this L except wipe the floor with the sorry a.ss chiefs....that's what I don't get
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-08-2010, 06:05 PM         #54
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you are just making stuff up homie because i didnt even say that and dont compare 5 to peyton because if he was anywhere near that class of qb we would already have a ring by now

i know the game is 4 quarters maybe you should let 5 know that instead of showing up in the 3rd quarter when its 24-6.
O really? you might want to do this thing we call RESEARCH....take a good look at peytons qb rating in the playoffs when they won the sb and back to me....you know how the saying goes, offense wins you games defense wins you championships
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-08-2010, 06:06 PM         #55
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
a loss is will have a big effect on the Eagles legacy as a franchise...

i dont wanna be remember the team that Cowboys beat in nearly 15 years in the playoffs
Shut the f**k up...go make some more I feel sorry for the giants threads f**got
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 Young Forever said:
True..I mean at the end of the day all of us want see us win a title with whoever is playing qb...my point is just mcnabb gives us the best chance even with his shortcomings....he will most prolly make the probowl if we don't get to the bowl as he's the 1st alternate....just think of it logically for a second man who in thie right mind would give up their probowl qb for a qb who hasn't done s**t in this L except wipe the floor with the sorry a.ss chiefs....that's what I don't get
Posted via Mobile Device
see homie i think thats the difference between you and me because i dont think he gives us that good of a chance because i expect him to come up small, and like i said before he hasnt really shown me anything to think otherwise.

and im willing to take a step back in order to take 2 forward and not to mention both of their contracts are expiring in believe at the end of next year and to be honest i rather keep kolb and take my lumps for a bit that to have a 5 on the downside of his career with no backup plan for the future (because kolb was suppose to be that)
 8 years ago '06        #57
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah n*ggas from Philly stations apparently talking about how if 5 dont get deep into the playoffs its a wrap for him. IDK how much weight that hold, seems like every year is it for McNabb from getting benched against Zona to countless other times but he always seems to be the starter week 1.

Philly being 7-0 in recent history in the 1st round is a thoro stat. Trends are trends tho, they start and end somewhere but history shows that Philly is never just a team to get there and lay down.

Asante getting a good jump on a route/routes & Desean getting behind our secondary, things that got me shook about tomorrow night the most.
 01-08-2010, 06:13 PM         #58
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
see homie i think thats the difference between you and me because i dont think he gives us that good of a chance because i expect him to come up small, and like i said before he hasnt really shown me anything to think otherwise.

and im willing to take a step back in order to take 2 forward and not to mention both of their contracts are expiring in believe at the end of next year and to be honest i rather keep kolb and take my lumps for a bit that to have a 5 on the downside of his career with no backup plan for the future (because kolb was suppose to be that)
Lol all I can say is be careful what you wish for...it took dallas 9 qbs later to find romo...

not to mention mcnabb had one of his best statistical years of career this year....
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-08-2010, 06:26 PM         #59
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Yeah n*ggas from Philly stations apparently talking about how if 5 dont get deep into the playoffs its a wrap for him. IDK how much weight that hold, seems like every year is it for McNabb from getting benched against Zona to countless other times but he always seems to be the starter week 1.

Philly being 7-0 in recent history in the 1st round is a thoro stat. Trends are trends tho, they start and end somewhere but history shows that Philly is never just a team to get there and lay down.

Asante getting a good jump on a route/routes & Desean getting behind our secondary, things that got me shook about tomorrow night the most.
Yea the rumblings about this happen about every year....but they really do have to make a choice as both contracts end next year...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 Young Forever said:
Lol all I can say is be careful what you wish for...it took dallas 9 qbs later to find romo...

not to mention mcnabb had one of his best statistical years of career this year....
Posted via Mobile Device
thats one example though because i could give you rodgers being behind farve and when it was his time to play look at what he's doing now. why cant kolb do that, we dont know. but like i said i would like to see because point the finger at everyone else all you want but if 5 doesnt throw 3 picks against the pats, throw 50% with 3 picks against the panthers and didnt throw 50% against the bucs we probably win those games
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy