**NFC Wild Card: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who wins?
Eagles 20 57.14%
Cowboys 15 42.86%
Voters: 35. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 erickonasis said:
who u got so i know if im in the bet or not

I'm down for the Eagles tho
 8 years ago '06        #22
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
 erickonasis said:
Our fg Kicker SUCKS!...if its a close game we will definitely lose..everyone forgets the chip shot he missed yesterday
Damn son can you have some kind of confidence

He did make the long one
 8 years ago '07        #23
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
yall know i'm in!!!!

wait, i got to change me avy!
 8 years ago '04        #24
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17387 17387
 shaans27 said:
yall know i'm in!!!!

wait, i got to change me avy!
get to it
 8 years ago '06        #25
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Adding more Eagle fans to the list...

anyway....i just can't see how philly scores vs Dallas...maybe they'll shut em down some...but offensively, they are in trouble...relying on Romo to suck might be their only hope.
 8 years ago '04        #26
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
31-24 Dallas wins. I think Philly will put up a good f!ght, but will come up short. Romo and Wade Phillips have a lot to prove with getting a playoff win
 8 years ago '08        #27
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 146 146
Dallas 31-17 win dem boys playing solid D now.
 01-04-2010, 12:43 PM         #28
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As good as Dallas D was playing, yall do realize the Eagles dropped quiet a few passes/mcNabb missed a number of open receivers? I'm a cowboy fan but if you think we get that lucky again then your f**king high.
 8 years ago '06        #29
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 -BigC- said:
As good as Dallas D was playing, yall do realize the Eagles dropped quiet a few passes/mcNabb missed a number of open receivers? I'm a cowboy fan but if you think we get that lucky again then your f**king high.
A lot of McNabb missing receivers is because our pressure was all up in his s**t all game. Anthony Spencer is becoming a BEAST & Ware is already the best 3-4 pass rusher in the L. This D is a problem, n*ggas leave plays on the field every game & if youre talking about DeSean Jackson having the drops... thats nothing new, GREAT receiver and a HUGE big play guy but he doesnt have great hands.
 8 years ago '07        #30
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14591 14591
 Javon23 said:
kinda sucks that teams are playing each other 2 weeks straight
kinda takes away from it
Yes, s**t is weak... 3 teams playing each other 2 weeks in a row to start the playoffs is some bulls**t. I'm still watching though .
 8 years ago '07        #31
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Put me down for the avy bet
 8 years ago '05        #32
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
a day away fellas...what ya think?
 8 years ago '05        #33
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 U.B.HiRM said:
idk what to think
yeah being rational its hard to have the utmost confidence that we will pull it out tomorrow when we lost to them twice and one was last week in decisive fashion.

however, i do think a lot of that loss has to do with guys just having subpar games (i.e. our whole offense) so if they just step up their level of play this outcome maybe different
 8 years ago '05        #34
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
f**k i want this game to be here already
playawwwwwffsssssssssssss
 8 years ago '06        #35
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
curious to see if we try to get cute with the wildcat at all..... prolly depends on how things pan out... knowing andy, i'm sure he got a few gimmick plays that he been waiting to unleash
 8 years ago '06        #36
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 U.B.HiRM said:
and thats one of the things i thought about sunday...dallas got out early and we never even thought about vick for a second...

i think he will play a role this week...im hoping that they use him a few times...especially if its a close game..he still can change a game with the feet
I think we concevied a bit in the 2nd half.... not taking anything away from dallas they got us, but i'm sure andy packed in some of the better play calls... I'd expect westbrook to be more of a factor, maybe try to get him in the open field on some screens... to counter the blitz... and vick will be closer to 100% now as well... will be interesting, I wouldn't be suprised to see some gadget plays for djack to try to get him in the open field as well
 01-08-2010, 04:11 PM         #37
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.B.HiRM said:
and thats one of the things i thought about sunday...dallas got out early and we never even thought about vick for a second...

i think he will play a role this week...im hoping that they use him a few times...especially if its a close game..he still can change a game with the feet
Vick was deactivated last week cause of his contusion, hell be back this week though along with Q demps...

Cant wait for this game to start, by the looks of the articles on philly.com eagles faithful have all but already conceded defeat
 01-08-2010, 04:24 PM         #38
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Forever said:
Vick was deactivated last week cause of his contusion, hell be back this week though along with Q demps...

Cant wait for this game to start, by the looks of the articles on philly.com eagles faithful have all but already conceded defeat
lol it seems like the country think its over for us and mcnabb is out of philly after this season. its alright i got faith in the birds, everytime people think its over reid and mcnabb come out on top.
 01-08-2010, 04:24 PM         #39
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this been a long week, this week felt like a month...lets get it on already damn
 8 years ago '06        #40
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
add me to the avy bet..i have a lot of confidence in the eagles..watched almost every game for the past 10 years..i have a feeling they will bounce back strongly..if they dont i honestly will be shocked
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago