Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will Win?
Baltimore Ravens 15 65.22%
New England Patriots 8 34.78%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
and where's the f**king poll?
 01-08-2010, 12:54 PM         #22
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who will win this game?

Fill out the Poll above and post opinions and discuss the game in the thread.

Ravens BABY!!!

Last edited by M-BaL; 01-08-2010 at 12:57 PM..
 01-08-2010, 01:02 PM         #23
M-BaL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ravens REVENGE!!

Look for Ray Rice to dominate and the ravens will control the clock keepin Brady off the field. I think Ravens by a TD :hay: PATS!!!
 01-08-2010, 06:58 PM         #24
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Edelman will be good for us, but in no way is he near Welker. I'm shocked at some resposnes I've seen form Pats fans about Welker. Guy is so f**king important to this team. Teams may now play more on Moss, so hes gonna have a harder time getting open, hopefully that will lead to guys getting open though.

But I like Edelman, i think he works his a.ss off and s**t, but he's no where near as good as Welker. Welker would have made that catch yesterday, the one that went right through Edelmans hands.
I love Welker but you can't deny he was average in Miami and there are many guys available with the proper coaching (that we have) that can be plugged in and produce enough to keep a smooth offense. I think the Pats needed something like this to wake them up, no more soft second halves or taking off plays because we put up records 2 years back, time to play real ball.

To be honest I don't see Baltimore doing s**t, Lewis Reed and that defense isn't scary and I wouldn't be shocked to see Pats up by 20-30 in the 4th.

8-0 at home, 8-0 post season at home for Brady.
 01-08-2010, 07:03 PM         #25
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Brady doesn't go to tight ends much. So I mean Watson is never going to ball out. He's a good blocker with good hands, most of the time. We need a shut down corner so bad it's not even funny.
He does in his career just not too much this year, can't blame him when Watson doesn't exist and you have Welker and Faulk ready to catch passes, the Ravens will be so focused on getting pressure and hitting Brady (Every team we play really will do this) that as long as he gets it off quick they are finished, outside of Moss the field will be open.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 01-08-2010 at 07:05 PM..
 01-08-2010, 07:04 PM         #26
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ravens by 6
 8 years ago '06        #27
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
He does in his career just not too much this year, can't blame him when Watson doesn't exist and you have Welker and Faulk ready to catch passes, the Ravens will be so focused on getting pressure and hitting Brady (Every team we play really will do this) that as long as he gets it off quick they are finished, outside of Moss the field will be open.
The thing is that the Ravens pass rush has been weak as f**k this season, I dont know where Suggs went. Barnes is gonna be huge, hes gonna have to play big tomorrow or the Ravens will just pick that secondary apart. I dont see anyone keeping pace step for step with Moss & nobody wants to admit that Ed Reed has played average at best this season.

On that same note the Pats D isnt the greatest by any stretch, Ravens line has been playing well and their run game is gonna be key. I see alot of running to the right, Oher has been blocking great & that may set up the short middle of the field for Heap to do some work. Ravens Wideouts are suspect at best, I think Kelley Washington should be taking a ton of snaps tomorrow over Clayton but we'll see.

Hard to pick against the Pats here so I wont, should be a good game/close tho.
 8 years ago '08        #28
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
I have feeling Ravens will win but don't know why
 01-08-2010, 07:33 PM         #29
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God I hope the Ravens run it down their throats.
 01-08-2010, 09:11 PM         #30
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
The thing is that the Ravens pass rush has been weak as f**k this season, I dont know where Suggs went. Barnes is gonna be huge, hes gonna have to play big tomorrow or the Ravens will just pick that secondary apart. I dont see anyone keeping pace step for step with Moss & nobody wants to admit that Ed Reed has played average at best this season.

On that same note the Pats D isnt the greatest by any stretch, Ravens line has been playing well and their run game is gonna be key. I see alot of running to the right, Oher has been blocking great & that may set up the short middle of the field for Heap to do some work. Ravens Wideouts are suspect at best, I think Kelley Washington should be taking a ton of snaps tomorrow over Clayton but we'll see.

Hard to pick against the Pats here so I wont, should be a good game/close tho.
You are forgetting our weakness in defense is pass defense, when we have our Dline men (Wilfork is a key) healthy like we should we play fairly well against the run, again there might be snow and this is definitely the team we want to face on Sunday.

I don't see the Ravens as I did before, I would consider this a pathetic loss if we didn't do our job.
 8 years ago '04        #31
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6437 6437
Patriots with the upset. Watson going to show out, people seem to forgot about him since the first Buffalo game
 8 years ago '05        #32
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadroan said:
Patriots with the upset. Watson going to show out, people seem to forgot about him since the first Buffalo game
who says the Pats are the underdogs?

and Benjamin has stepped it up this year tho, good to see at least one of our first rounders isnt a bust...

oh and I say pats by less than a TD
 8 years ago '09        #33
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,393 | Props total: 17562 17562
I'm From Baltimore and i ask people and everyone sais Ravens ecept for a few people i belive we are gonna loose because of Brady and refs
 01-09-2010, 11:02 PM         #34
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn good game for today. I picked the Pats to win.
 01-09-2010, 11:03 PM         #35
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm a ravens fan.... and the smart pick is the pats.... they SHOULD beat us.... but i'm never giving up hope on my squad until we're out of it

bmore can compete with anyone... they plax themselves in big games though... so any big game is a toss up
 8 years ago '05        #36
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 709 709
Now that the Eagles are out I have to root for the home team. GO RAVENS!!!
 01-10-2010, 02:24 AM         #37
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 more hours until my New England Super Bowl Patriots start a new run to kick of the decade.
 8 years ago '05        #38
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Nathan Copeland said:
I'm From Baltimore and i ask people and everyone sais Ravens ecept for a few people i belive we are gonna loose because of Brady and refs
you can tell you are from Baltimore by the way you spell.

ya the whole game is gonna be won because of Brady, you are right...
 8 years ago '09        #39
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
 justindlawson said:
you can tell you are from Baltimore by the way you spell.

ya the whole game is gonna be won because of Brady, you are right...
lol what can i say our school system sucks here have you seen the wire
 8 years ago '09        #40
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
Don't we play the colts if we Ravens win today
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago