**AFC Wild Card: Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will Win?
Baltimore Ravens 15 65.22%
New England Patriots 8 34.78%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
12617 pageviews
563 comments

ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
**AFC Wild Card: Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots**

[pic - click to view]

@

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Predictions go here. Along with trash talk, avy bets and the like...

I got the Pats in a tight one, discuss.

Last edited by ThaShark316; 01-08-2010 at 02:06 PM..

563 comments for "**AFC Wild Card: Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots**"

8 years ago '08        #2
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
pats in a close game

even without welker...pats are too deadly for ravens. and ravens gonna f**k themselves with flags u already know.
 01-03-2010, 11:29 PM         #3
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ravens got this as long as tom brady doesn't point at his knees
 8 years ago '05        #4
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Pats will win but I want Ravens to win
 8 years ago '04        #5
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
they always play a close game and somehow the refs are always involved
 8 years ago '05        #6
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,211 | Props total: 15758 15758
Ravens can win this game, as long as we don't k!ll ourselves. So we will see come sunday...
 8 years ago '05        #7
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
Pats at home in the snow
 01-04-2010, 06:36 AM         #8
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
Pats at home in the snow
If it snows then blowout, if not close game.

Either way Pats are one of the few teams undefeated at home, including a win over the Ravens at their high point.
 8 years ago '07        #9
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Its gonna be a real tough game for Pats to win, I think they'll pull it out though. Not having Wes is going to open up the offense more (Watson, Baker, Edleman, Faulk, Aiken (who sucks)) I'm happy that Fred and Sammy are both healthy right now because they both run very hard every time out there.

Not having Wes sucks a lot, but I think the Pats can overcome it. We still have Brady Moss and Belichick, so anything can happen

although our D lookd awful 2nd half, f**king wilhite is garbage
 8 years ago '09        #10
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
i told yall there would be a rematch. ravens all day baby!!!

get ready for a run heavy playoff game.

Last edited by ill 800; 01-04-2010 at 10:50 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #11
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Our defense was so average this year. I hope they can step it up in the playoffs like they usually do. Everyone is freaking out about Welker, but I think Edelman is almost the exact same player. He's a taller, younger Welker in my opinion.
 01-04-2010, 10:29 AM         #12
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Its gonna be a real tough game for Pats to win, I think they'll pull it out though. Not having Wes is going to open up the offense more (Watson, Baker, Edleman, Faulk, Aiken (who sucks)) I'm happy that Fred and Sammy are both healthy right now because they both run very hard every time out there.

Not having Wes sucks a lot, but I think the Pats can overcome it. We still have Brady Moss and Belichick, so anything can happen

although our D lookd awful 2nd half, f**king wilhite is garbage
Don't forget we have Wilfork and Warren sitting out the last few games ready to play, some others too I can't think of atm. The key on defense is pressure and we can crank it up. On offense you got the key, running the ball and opening up lanes for guys to STEP UP (Aiken and Watson need to get cut if they don't ball out)

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 01-04-2010 at 10:31 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #13
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Don't forget we have Wilfork and Warren sitting out the last few games ready to play, some others too I can't think of atm. The key on defense is pressure and we can crank it up. On offense you got the key, running the ball and opening up lanes for guys to STEP UP (Aiken and Watson need to get cut if they don't ball out)
yeah gonna be good getting them back. I desperately hope Maroney gets benched again. It was great watching the game and not seeing him play one snap. Fred and Sammy >>>>>>>>>>>>>> x 15 Maroney, and Bill knows it so hopefully he doesnt play him.

Sanders and Springs have brought some energy back to our D and Burgess has been playing pretty well last few weeks, getting sent home i think snapped him out of the funk. he played real well yesterday, we need him to come up big in the playoffs
 8 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 Santoro said:
Our defense was so average this year. I hope they can step it up in the playoffs like they usually do. Everyone is freaking out about Welker, but I think Edelman is almost the exact same player. He's a taller, younger Welker in my opinion.
Edelman will be good for us, but in no way is he near Welker. I'm shocked at some resposnes I've seen form Pats fans about Welker. Guy is so f**king important to this team. Teams may now play more on Moss, so hes gonna have a harder time getting open, hopefully that will lead to guys getting open though.

But I like Edelman, i think he works his a.ss off and s**t, but he's no where near as good as Welker. Welker would have made that catch yesterday, the one that went right through Edelmans hands.
 8 years ago '05        #15
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Brady doesn't go to tight ends much. So I mean Watson is never going to ball out. He's a good blocker with good hands, most of the time. We need a shut down corner so bad it's not even funny.
 8 years ago '05        #16
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Edelman will be good for us, but in no way is he near Welker. I'm shocked at some resposnes I've seen form Pats fans about Welker. Guy is so f**king important to this team. Teams may now play more on Moss, so hes gonna have a harder time getting open, hopefully that will lead to guys getting open though.

But I like Edelman, i think he works his a.ss off and s**t, but he's no where near as good as Welker. Welker would have made that catch yesterday, the one that went right through Edelmans hands.
Have you watched Edelman play? How is he not like Welker? When he took his place he had 10 rec and 103 yards. He is great after the catch as well. It's like watching a younger Welker play. I think by next year or the year after Edelman with regular playing time will be Wes Welker 2.
 8 years ago '07        #17
space
space
Edelman is like welker but hes not him. i understand they play the same but welker is better. and i understand brady doesnt use his TEs (even though last 2 weeks he has been more often) but hes going to have to. we need to spread the ball around like our SB years. and Yeah i think I've seen Edelman play a few times. I've also seen welker, and just because they play the same doesnt mean they are equally talented. you cant tell me youd rather have edelman than welker
 8 years ago '05        #18
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
At this point of course I'd rather have Welker, but I feel Edelman can slide into his position just fine and there won't be a huge drop off. Especially since teams have started double teaming Welker and won't do that with Edelman, yet. Fully agree we need to spread the ball around more.
 8 years ago '06        #19
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
We'll be okay. It'll be one of those games that's 21-17 or something like that with a million changes of possession but I think the Pats can pull this out.

Ravens D allowed 3rd most total yards, their defense is not what it used to be. Maybe cuz fat boy hauled a.ss for NY.
 8 years ago '07        #20
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 912 912
pats, by a TD or more.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago