David Banner Speaks About Being Invited By The Illuminati...

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
^ahaha damn been a min since i watched that flick
 8 years ago '05        #62
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
^^ is that a real picture??? haha
 8 years ago '07        #63
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Imagin3 said:
This n*gga doesn't have NEARLY enough bread or pull for any secret society to care about his existence.
this is prolly why david banner's name is no longer in the mainstream. if he woulda pledged, he prolly woulda been still popular till this day.
 01-04-2010, 03:26 AM         #64
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:jay:
 8 years ago '08        #65
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
 The N said:
He got invinted by The BOULE, they are the black secret society that MLK was part of and other huge black elites are part of today. Do some research on the BOULE and you will understand why they holla at him, keep in mind what Banner did appearing in congressional hearings and all that, I am not surprised they want to holla at him.
LMAO.
So did Hurricane Chris n*gga.

lmao@ the n*gga who said "they still dont know the slaves is free"
 8 years ago '05        #66
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,210 | Props total: 15753 15753
Y'all n*ggas ever find anything else to talk about?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #67
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 adwerdz said:
:sleep2: This bores me, david banner is a nobody
your avy > _________
 01-04-2010, 11:01 AM         #68
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
for two they were slaughtered by the church(not saying they dont exist though),lol thats right the church, the christians are one of the most violent orginizations the world has ever seen yall n*ggas better read about the war of the crusades.

in 400 years ain't s**t changed

ht enew world s**t is on point though cant argue with that it is coming

why do people talk out of there a.ss..

there were about 8 or 9 crusades... christians won four,

Your telling me Christians were more vicious than Hannibal, The hans, the Vikins, The Mongouls, THe current Islamic Extremist that blow up their own their own people...

The chinese, the russians... are you f**king retarted
 01-04-2010, 11:03 AM         #69
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
now imma skeptic... but people in here completly blind themselves to possible evidence because they wanna stay in their box...

they just says hes a nobody..yall are a waste
 01-04-2010, 11:08 AM         #70
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
what could be more important to talk about than the extermination of 90% of the world population?
 8 years ago '04        #71
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 KazzMatiK said:

why do people talk out of there a.ss..

there were about 8 or 9 crusades... christians won four,

Your telling me Christians were more vicious than Hannibal, The hans, the Vikins, The Mongouls, THe current Islamic Extremist that blow up their own their own people...

The chinese, the russians... are you f**king retarted
Yes why do people talk out of their a.ss

As a whole the church slaughtered thousands upon thousands in the name of their god so yes that's makes them just as bad as any organization or faction jocking for power and influence you named, just because it has regressed into what we know know it as now does not take away the violent history and bloodshed it was created out of.

To deny this would either mean you are probably a christion yourself ignorant to the violengt history of your belief or you feel that k!lling in the name of any god is justified So the question is are you retarded?
 01-04-2010, 11:44 AM         #72
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
Yes why do people talk out of their a.ss

As a whole the church slaughtered thousands upon thousands in the name of their god so yes that's makes them just as bad as any organization or faction jocking for power and influence you named, just because it has regressed into what we know know it as now does not take away the violent history and bloodshed it was created out of.

To deny this would either mean you are probably a christion yourself ignorant to the violengt history of your belief or you feel that k!lling in the name of any god is justified So the question is are you retarded?
i took a few world history classes im speaking on what ive learned

oh i am very much a christian... yea christians prolly k!lled millions,, hindus k!lled thousands upon thousands... ISlam k!lled millions and millions of other people were k!lled in the name of religion..... which is wrong..

Millions of people also receive aid through food programs soup kitchens mentorships etc etc.. in the name of religion...

IF YOU know you history you would know people are k!lled in the name of power more so than the name of religion...

people want power more than anything... that goes for any religion...

true christians and muslims know that their scripture state to be peaceful soooooo... whats your point

Hitler k!lled millions in the name of what religion...???
America has k!lled Millions in the name of what religion???
CHina has k!lled Millions in the name of what religion???
Russia has k!lled hundred of thousands and millions in the name of what religions???

people are k!lled to either gain more power for a nation,group or religion?

Did the brittish empire expand and couquer the world in the name of christiananity or in the name of power

Is religion the primary problem or is it a power struggle that has been going on between people since the dawn of time??

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 01-04-2010 at 11:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #73
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 KazzMatiK said:
oh i am very much a christian... yea christians prolly k!lled millions,, hindus k!lled thousands upon thousands... ISlam k!lled millions and millions of other people were k!lled in the name of religion..... which is wrong..

Millions of people also receive aid through food programs soup kitchens mentorships etc etc.. in the name of religion...

IF YOU know you history you would know people are k!lled in the name of power more so than the name of religion...

people want power more than anything... that goes for any religion...

true christians and muslims know that their scripture state to be peaceful soooooo... whats your point

Hitler k!lled millions in the name of what religion...???
America has k!lled Millions in the name of what religion???
CHina has k!lled Millions in the name of what religion???
Russia has k!lled hundred of thousands and millions in the name of what religions???

Is religion the problem or is it a power struggle if you say religion your a f**king idiot

Are you f**king serious more blood has been spilled out of self rightousness than anything on the planet the quest for power starts with the ideals behind it and religion is one of the biggest, mans willingness to do unspeakable under the act of serving god is the most powerful thing on the planet, or let me guess do you believe the devil makes us do it.

Not bashing you for your beliefs I'm just saying

since you claim to know the full history of your belief. Wth respect, my question to you is out all that violence how can that be of the most high? look at the world after 2000 of your belief?

Lol most of y'all don't even live by the word y'all devoutly give your faith too? Howb many of you are on these boards talking about devil worshippers and acusing certain people of mocking your christ but in the very next thread talking about how dope OB4CL2 is? Or how many talk that high and mighty s**t but are regular members of the pr0n section in the jukebox?
 01-04-2010, 01:49 PM         #74
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
Are you f**king serious more blood has been spilled out of self rightousness than anything on the planet the quest for power starts with the ideals behind it and religion is one of the biggest, mans willingness to do unspeakable under the act of serving god is the most powerful thing on the planet, or let me guess do you believe the devil makes us do it.

Not bashing you for your beliefs I'm just saying

since you claim to know the full history of your belief. Wth respect, my question to you is out all that violence how can that be of the most high? look at the world after 2000 of your belief?

Lol most of y'all don't even live by the word y'all devoutly give your faith too? Howb many of you are on these boards talking about devil worshippers and acusing certain people of mocking your christ but in the very next thread talking about how dope OB4CL2 is? Or how many talk that high and mighty s**t but are regular members of the pr0n section in the jukebox?
shut the fuk up... where is your facts.. name the number of wars waged under religion... name the ones name to aquire more power
 01-04-2010, 02:01 PM         #75
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R. Joven said:
Why are people concerned about an organization that, if real, is so powerful that they cannot be stopped? If they are real, what are you going to do about it?
We can all stand up and voice our opinions. There are over 7,000,000,000 people that populate this earth. And if that -- even a fraction of this amount of people rise up and speak out against them, they will back down. How the f**k can they control that many people opposing them? That's the power that us -- the people -- have.
 01-04-2010, 02:03 PM         #76
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
We can all stand up and voice our opinions.
You will always be right in my book

[pic - click to view]

01-04-2010, 02:04 PM         #77
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
Is Master P Illuminati?
good question, these conspiracy kids prolly weren't even born or listening to rap back then.
 01-04-2010, 02:09 PM         #78
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
You will always be right in my book

[pic - click to view]

01-04-2010, 02:09 PM         #79
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
We can all stand up and voice our opinions. There are over 7,000,000,000 people that populate this earth. And if that -- even a fraction of this amount of people rise up and speak out against them, they will back down. How the f**k can they control that many people opposing them? That's the power that us -- the people -- have.
very tru
 8 years ago '08        #80
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 KhadijaQueen said:
Who is 'them'. The people who really have the control are anonymous...no one knows who "they" are except themselves.

So really who would these 7 billion people be rising up against?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago