LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1921
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 KarteL13 said:
I'll guess Battle Star Galactica
I've heard this was one of the best shows on TV by a few friends that are Sci-Fi fanatics, but I have never watched 1 episode.

I'll get to it eventually.
 8 years ago '07        #1922
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Weren't u the guy that claimed to come here just to laugh? U don't sound like ur laughing anymore. U sound mad. Sorry I ruined the fun for u "ignore button"
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1923
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
Weren't u the guy that claimed to come here just to laugh? U don't sound like ur laughing anymore. U sound mad. Sorry I ruined the fun for u "ignore button"
Posted via Mobile Device

I am laughing, that's the funny part. And how does someone sound mad by text?

and putting someone on ignore = fail. Did I get under your skin that bad? f**kin' pus*y.

so k!ll yourself. (types that while laughing)

yeah, i'm annnngggrrryyyyyyyy :rant:
 8 years ago '06        #1924
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 stillers09 said:
its kinda weird now that we know mib isnt really jacobs brother but smokey in jacobs brothers body....i really hope smokey is explained a little more. there as a spoiler that said
[spoiler - click to view]

and we havent got to know the true history of the island like who made jacob/mibs "adopted" mother the way she is....i really hope some of it is explained.....
I hope so, too. I know a lot of questions won't get answered, but they have to explain more about the island and more about the smoke & tunnel. They can accomplish a lot in 2 1/2 hours.

Next week's episode is the last one that features the Losties, right?
 8 years ago '05        #1925
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 -Phase One- said:
Just curious, but what is your #1 show?
 Grave said:
Careful there, some member here might throw a fit at u for speaking the truth bout this ep!

What's ur number one though? I never really watch tv but if there is sumtin interesting, ill give it a shot
Posted via Mobile Device
I've said it before in this very thread. And I know it sounds lame as f**k. But SERIOUSLY. Give it a god damn shot. Battlestar Galactica. It is NOT on some Star Trek s**t which is the same thought I had of it when I heard the name. It is f**king EPIC. Its a miniseries followed by 4 seasons. The miniseries is 4 episodes but you could download it as one file and its a little over 3 hours of f**king greatness. I s**t you not when I say I would get off work and watch this s**t for HOURS. One night I watched 8 episodes in a row. Hour long show with commercial breaks thats like 6 and a half+ hours of sitting in front of my computer mesmerized by this show. s**t is EPIC. Watch the 3+ hour miniseries and you'll be hooked.
 8 years ago '07        #1926
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Yo reppin, in second thought imaybe that's still homeboys spirit. Jacob can't hurt mib, she "made it that way". His soul just got transfered/ released from that body
 8 years ago '05        #1927
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
I hope so, too. I know a lot of questions won't get answered, but they have to explain more about the island and more about the smoke & tunnel. They can accomplish a lot in 2 1/2 hours.

Next week's episode is the last one that features the Losties, right?
No, the finale WILL include "the losties."

It is fact that at LEAST Jack will be in the finale. The episode that included none of the originals was this episode. It was never stated that the finale would not include the originals. That was a fabricated rumor that was really about the episode from tonight. The finale will VERY MUCH include the original cast.
 8 years ago '05        #1928
space
space
 Grave said:
Yo reppin, in second thought imaybe that's still homeboys spirit. Jacob can't hurt mib, she "made it that way". His soul just got transfered/ released from that body
MIB/Jacobs brother never drank the wine or underwent the ceremony. She promised him that he would never die as a child, just as she promised Jacob, but she never did the ceremony with Jacobs brother. If they were already un-killable, she would have no reason to have given the wine to Jacob. She gave it to him to complete the process. MIB never went through the same process, never drank the wine.
 8 years ago '05        #1929
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
I'll guess Battle Star Galactica
Bingo!
 8 years ago '06        #1930
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I've said it before in this very thread. And I know it sounds lame as f**k. But SERIOUSLY. Give it a god damn shot. Battlestar Galactica. It is NOT on some Star Trek s**t which is the same thought I had of it when I heard the name. It is f**king EPIC. Its a miniseries followed by 4 seasons. The miniseries is 4 episodes but you could download it as one file and its a little over 3 hours of f**king greatness. I s**t you not when I say I would get off work and watch this s**t for HOURS. One night I watched 8 episodes in a row. Hour long show with commercial breaks thats like 6 and a half+ hours of sitting in front of my computer mesmerized by this show. s**t is EPIC. Watch the 3+ hour miniseries and you'll be hooked.

Like I said earlier, I heard from others that this was the best show they've seen. Since you say it also, I'll give it a shot.

Reppindaburghh said:
No, the finale WILL include "the losties."

It is fact that at LEAST Jack will be in the finale. The episode that included none of the originals was this episode. It was never stated that the finale would not include the originals. That was a fabricated rumor that was really about the episode from tonight. The finale will VERY MUCH include the original cast.
I read that Kate was on a talk show recently, and said something like she wasn't on the last episode, as well as a few others. I took it as they were done next week (plus judging by the episode title)

Maybe I read it wrong.
 8 years ago '04        #1931
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
 Reppindaburghh said:
MIB/Jacobs brother never drank the wine or underwent the ceremony. She promised him that he would never die as a child, just as she promised Jacob, but she never did the ceremony with Jacobs brother. If they were already un-killable, she would have no reason to have given the wine to Jacob. She gave it to him to complete the process. MIB never went through the same process, never drank the wine.
yep...also why richard is also invicible..he drank the wine in his episode
 8 years ago '06        #1932
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
f**king epic episode. Only problem is that I now have 20 more questions about the island and the Mother and other things which sucks because they probably wont be answered in the final 2 episodes.
 8 years ago '04        #1933
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
 Reppindaburghh said:
nahh the wine didnt make them unkillable... because she was k!llable.. both of them are k!llable.. they just cant k!ll each other... all the wine did was give him the power to bring things to the island...

i still think the smoke monster is his brother but instead he was takin out his body and now in that form... why else would he need a loophole to k!ll jacob?
 8 years ago '05        #1934
space
space
 Propel Water said:
nahh the wine didnt make them unkillable... because she was k!llable.. both of them are k!llable.. they just cant k!ll each other... all the wine did was give him the power to bring things to the island...

i still think the smoke monster is his brother but instead he was takin out his body and now in that form... why else would he need a loophole to k!ll jacob?
When did she drink the wine? She aged. She was noticeably older later in the episode then she was in the early parts of the episode while Jacob, who drank the wine, has never aged since that moment.
 8 years ago '06        #1935
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
When did she drink the wine? She aged. She was noticeably older later in the episode then she was in the early parts of the episode while Jacob, who drank the wine, has never aged since that moment.
She DIDNT age from the beginning of the episode she looked the same throughout. Its pretty clear that Jacob and MIB can be k!lled but just not by each other it had nothing to do with the wine. The wine was just to bestow the power of Island Protector to Jacbob thus giving him the same type of ability that "Mother" had.
 8 years ago '06        #1936
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Also MIB/Brother of Jacob IS Smoke monster because the "Mother" said that if you go in there you will become something worse than death. Also Smokey still has the same goal as MIB which is to get off the island and go home and Jacob still spoke to him as if hes his brother. The actual body of MIB may have died but his soul was cast into a smoke monster. remember MIB talking to Richard in Ab Aeterno said that Jacob "took his humanity from him".
 8 years ago '04        #1937
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
you guys keep sayin the brothers cant be k!lled by each other yet

jacob k!lled his bro - prior to entering that tunnel of light

it seems smokey took his form but mibs soul remains unless it just so happends

that smokys and mibs goals are the same to leave the island

but they def gotta give smokey an ep hes prob some creature from egyptions

Last edited by Solidus; 05-12-2010 at 02:49 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1938
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 Reppindaburghh said:
Know of any links for BG?
 8 years ago '08        #1939
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Smokey took the form of MIB just like he took the form of Christian and John Locke.

Man, this episode just raised a ton of more questions to pile on top of the 10 tons of questions that are going disregarded.

LOL @ "im gonna put this wheel in here by the light, and it will channel the light and the water, and ill be able to leave." I was like @ that shiit.

Smh @ MIB thinking this scientist is going to teleport him out off the island on some star trek shiit. And more equally frustrating is adding a new character relevant to concept of the whole show in the 2nd to last episode and not even explaining her origin or purpose.

It can't be ending like this
 8 years ago '07        #1940
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
ok maybe I'm confused but I just knew for sure that the smoke monster was MiB's soul.

We don't know if MiB died before he floated into the tunnel, are we doctors? I a.ssumed that he was knocked unconscious and floated into the tunnel.

And also like someone else said remember when MiB told Richard that Jake took his humanity?

He still wants to go home.

MiB told Kate his mother was crazy, and in this last ep he continuously called his 'mother' crazy, eventho he knew that wasn't his real mother.

If you walk into that tunnel, you'll become a smoke monster.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago