LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 102
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1901
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Boooooooring a.ss episode, a kate ep woulda been better. Wtf was up wit the cheesy forshadowing lines? Kid mib "ill get out someday ill show u"
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #1902
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
This show has fallen off so hard its not funny no more. It's just a bunch incoherent nonsense that gives dumb a.sses a reason to feel smart.

I'll say it again:

Supernatural>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>LOST
 8 years ago '05        #1903
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 AbsLikeJesus said:
What separates the Richard episode from this one was firstly it dove deeper into the Jacob/MIB relationship for the first time. Not only did it explain one of the more mysterious characters, but it was focused on Richard Alpert so much that we really connected with him and felt his story. The episode was focused on him and his delivered with unbelievable acting.

This episode, while entertaining as well, played with out emotions. Was the mom really good? So now Jacob is a b**ch? MIB isn't completely evil? All these questions are entertaining to think about, but it's too much for us to really get involved with the story. The Richard episode set its limits and Nestor Carbonell delivered perfectly.

I also like the MIB/Jacob story more than the losties

I'm pretty sure we can now a.ssume that the smoke monster is not Jacobs brother. He just took the form of him. When Jacob threw his brother in there, the smoke monster finally had a body to take the form of. Thats why his mother told them not to go in there because the light, whatever it is, had no body to take the form of and escape. Once his brothers body was in there, he could leave because he had the human body to take the form of. Thats why Jacob finds his brothers body at the end. The smoke monster was never Jacobs brother anymore then it is Locke. It just found bodies to portray.
 8 years ago '05        #1904
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 KarteL13 said:
This show has fallen off so hard its not funny no more. It's just a bunch incoherent nonsense that gives dumb a.sses a reason to feel smart.

I'll say it again:

Supernatural>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>LOST
I just started watching Supernatural and i'm 3 episodes in and the acting is AWFUL besides the brother at some points. Does it get better or what?
 8 years ago '06        #1905
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
The show kind of reminds me of the movie The Village. How the "mother" wanted to make Jacob & MIB believe that there is nothing else outside of the island, and the other people are "bad", which they really wasn't. And if MIB left (before he became the smoke monster), nothing would have happened, unlike what she was saying. Jacob was brainwashed and MIB had some common sense, so it seems.
 8 years ago '07        #1906
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
^mib said it himself, the people r bad u f**king idiot
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #1907
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm pretty sure we can now a.ssume that the smoke monster is not Jacobs brother. He just took the form of him. When Jacob threw his brother in there, the smoke monster finally had a body to take the form of. Thats why his mother told them not to go in there because the light, whatever it is, had no body to take the form of and escape. Once his brothers body was in there, he could leave because he had the human body to take the form of. Thats why Jacob finds his brothers body at the end. The smoke monster was never Jacobs brother anymore then it is Locke. It just found bodies to portray.
Interesting point!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1908
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Grave said:
Boooooooring a.ss episode, a kate ep woulda been better. Wtf was up wit the cheesy forshadowing lines? Kid mib "ill get out someday ill show u"
Posted via Mobile Device

All you do in this thread is b**ch like a f**king female. If you don't like the show or think it's boring, then get the f**k out.

Judging by your name, that's where you need to be.
 8 years ago '06        #1909
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
I just started watching Supernatural and i'm 3 episodes in and the acting is AWFUL besides the brother at some points. Does it get better or what?

I tried to watch Supernatural, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I can't remember where I stopped at. I know it was near the end of Season 1 so I just said f**k it.
 8 years ago '05        #1910
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
And....I...the guy who had Lost slated to steal my #1 slot of best television show of all time, am going to admit that this episode, one of the most anticipated episodes in television history, was a let-down. We'll see how they wrap it up.

But its DEFINETLY not looking like its taking my #1 spot now. Unless they f**k up royally it will still remain in my top 5 (I'm a HUGE TV fanatic, so top 5 is a huge accomplishment.), it is not taking #1 unless the next two episodes are something out of this world. This episode was a let-down.
 8 years ago '08        #1911
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
I just started watching Supernatural and i'm 3 episodes in and the acting is AWFUL besides the brother at some points. Does it get better or what?
The acting is awful? The acting for the most part is on point. The brothers both play their parts and soon you'll see Jeffrey Dean Morgan and that dude that played the US Marshall in LOST (The dude that chases Kate). The show gets better every season and it really shifts into high gear at the end of season 3 into season 4 & 5.

Believe me, Supernatural is the shiit. It doesn't get a lot of praise because its underrated (and its on the WB).


Last edited by KarteL13; 05-12-2010 at 12:30 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1912
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 KarteL13 said:
The acting is awful? The acting for the most part is on point. The brothers both play their parts and soon you'll see Jeffrey Dean Moran and that dude that played the US Marshall in LOST (The dude that chases Kate). The show gets better every season and it really shifts into high gear at the end of season 3 into season 4 & 5.

Believe me, Supernatural is the shiit. It doesn't get a lot of praise because its underrated (and its on the WB).

If that's the case, then I'll have to pick up where I left off and make myself sit through it until season 3, like you said.
 8 years ago '07        #1913
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Reppindaburghh said:
And....I...the guy who had Lost slated to steal my #1 slot of best television show of all time, am going to admit that this episode, one of the most anticipated episodes in television history, was a let-down. We'll see how they wrap it up.

But its DEFINETLY not looking like its taking my #1 spot now. Unless they f**k up royally it will still remain in my top 5 (I'm a HUGE TV fanatic, so top 5 is a huge accomplishment.), it is not taking #1 unless the next two episodes are something out of this world. This episode was a let-down.
Careful there, some member here might throw a fit at u for speaking the truth bout this ep!

What's ur number one though? I never really watch tv but if there is sumtin interesting, ill give it a shot
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #1914
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 -Phase One- said:
All you do in this thread is b**ch like a f**king female. If you don't like the show or think it's boring, then get the f**k out.

Judging by your name, that's where you need to be.
I love it when people say this stupid s**t.

Its the last season with a couple of episodes to go you stupid nincompoop, why stop now? And why stop at the last season after investing 5 seasons?

You're a prime example of a dumb n1gga feeling smart after watching an episode of LOST. smh
 8 years ago '06        #1915
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
And....I...the guy who had Lost slated to steal my #1 slot of best television show of all time, am going to admit that this episode, one of the most anticipated episodes in television history, was a let-down. We'll see how they wrap it up.

But its DEFINETLY not looking like its taking my #1 spot now. Unless they f**k up royally it will still remain in my top 5 (I'm a HUGE TV fanatic, so top 5 is a huge accomplishment.), it is not taking #1 unless the next two episodes are something out of this world. This episode was a let-down.

Just curious, but what is your #1 show?
 8 years ago '08        #1916
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
also, both Jacob and MIB are in Supernatural during season 5, with Jacob having a pretty big role.
 8 years ago '08        #1917
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
I'll guess Battle Star Galactica
 8 years ago '06        #1918
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 KarteL13 said:
I love it when people say this stupid s**t.

Its the last season with a couple of episodes to go you stupid nincompoop, why stop now? And why stop at the last season after investing 5 seasons?

You're a prime example of a dumb n1gga feeling smart after watching an episode of LOST. smh

I love it when people come in here and b**ch about the show being boring, when they just started watching the show months ago.

If it's that f**king boring, why watch it? There's shows that I've watched that I thought were boring, so I didn't finish them.

Makes sense to me.

*let me go find a thread on an episode that I thought was boring so I can cry about it*
 8 years ago '07        #1919
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
^no, instead u complain about posts u have read knowing damn well u got an ignore buton. Please don't go psycho on me again
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Grave; 05-12-2010 at 12:34 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1920
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Grave said:
^no, instead u complain about posts u have read knowing damn well u got an ignore butoon
Posted via Mobile Device

And you were the one in here b**ching about spoiler tags, when half of the s**t wasn't even spoilers, it was s**t taken from the podcast.


Take your own advice, b**ch.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy