Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1881
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,780 | Props total: 4880 4880
 lifesabeach said:
f**k, I missed the promo for next week's episode. I had to switch back to the Cavs beating...

Anyone have a link?
It wasn't really a promo man. Just saying that next week's episode is the last episode until the two hour finale. You missed nothing you already didn't know.
 8 years ago '04        #1882
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 lifesabeach said:
f**k, I missed the promo for next week's episode. I had to switch back to the Cavs beating...

Anyone have a link?
american

canadian
 8 years ago '05        #1883
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,780 | Props total: 4880 4880
 goke11429 said:
i figured i thought i heard Zed also.
LOL I won't even go on record with "Zed". I am just going on what some of you guys heard.
 8 years ago '04        #1884
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
So Jacob woulda magically stopped hitting him once he was near death? And that makes sense to you?
or maybe he just would have never k!lled him like michael trying in vain to k!ll himself over and over again
 8 years ago '04        #1885
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 goke11429 said:
i'm not comfortable calling MIB evil

MIB just wanting to know where he's from....avenging his mother's death....constantly gettin' his a.ss kicked by jacob
its not the same guy jacobs brother is that when he got thrown into the "light" out came the personification of evil

the smoke monster has dead peoples memories and can appear as dead people

as the show has stated before dead is dead jacobs brother is dead the smoke monster only looks like his brother they just happen to have the same goal of getting off the island

jacob mother lied saying they couldnt leave the island because she needed someone to eventually replace here in keeping what ever it was in that cave on the island
 8 years ago '07        #1886
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
Why not just f**king close that damn hole up, why show them and make a temptation if its evil thats in the hole...don't get it.
 8 years ago '06        #1887
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 395 395
EARLY JACOB WAS b**ch-MADE.
THEN HE MET RICHARD AND WAS BEASTIN.
NOW HE'S ON SOME SPIRITUAL GURU s**t.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AT ITS FINEST.
 8 years ago '04        #1888
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 MosDefinition said:
its not the same guy jacobs brother is that when he got thrown into the "light" out came the personification of evil

the smoke monster has dead peoples memories and can appear as dead people

as the show has stated before dead is dead jacobs brother is dead the smoke monster only looks like his brother they just happen to have the same goal of getting off the island

jacob mother lied saying they couldnt leave the island because she needed someone to eventually replace here in keeping what ever it was in that cave on the island

you just repeated what everyone said a page ago
regarding MIB k!lling the woman who raised him ->Jacob kicking MIB's a.ss then tossing him to the lit-up tunnel ->MIB dying -> 1st appearance of the smoke monster
 8 years ago '07        #1889
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
Hopefully they do a little more explaining though about everything between Jacob and the smoke monster.
Like why cant the smoke monster now k!ll Jacob...Just gimme SOME answers please.
 8 years ago '06        #1890
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 O-FICIAL said:
EARLY JACOB WAS b**ch-MADE.
THEN HE MET RICHARD AND WAS BEASTIN.
NOW HE'S ON SOME SPIRITUAL GURU s**t.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AT ITS FINEST.

:agreement6: They really made Jacob a b**ch @ first; always tattle telling.

and I had a feeling that MIB has been dead, but I didn't want to say anything to look like a fool, guess I should have spoken up.

I loved this episode. I would probably rate it a little higher than the Richard episode.

Screw giving us more info on the Losties, I want to know more about Jacob & MIB.

MIB is now my top 3 fav. actors on the show.

And that big spoiler page that was leaked weeks ago, was correct about 1 thing that I can remember. It told us how MIB became the smoke monster. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #1891
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
oh and Zed?

i never heard any f**kin zed.
 8 years ago '06        #1892
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
I didn't hear a Zed either.

I don't think he'll ever get a name.
 8 years ago '06        #1893
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 stillers09 said:
so that tunnel with the light leads to the donkey wheel?

Yeah. The light in the tunnel is behind the wall of the donkey wheel.

Last edited by -Phase One-; 05-11-2010 at 10:29 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1894
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
there used to be a lost blog that I had saved on my old computer that would update every few minutes in real time, they usually had pretty good analysis on the episodes among other things...

anyone know which site im talking about?

I thought it was dark ufo but thats not it
 8 years ago '05        #1895
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 -Phase One- said:
:agreement6: They really made Jacob a b**ch @ first; always tattle telling.

and I had a feeling that MIB has been dead, but I didn't want to say anything to look like a fool, guess I should have spoken up.

I loved this episode. I would probably rate it a little higher than the Richard episode.

Screw giving us more info on the Losties, I want to know more about Jacob & MIB.

MIB is now my top 3 fav. actors on the show.

And that big spoiler page that was leaked weeks ago, was correct about 1 thing that I can remember. It told us how MIB became the smoke monster. :dancingcool:

at rating it higher then the Richard episode. Richard may damn well win an award for his episode. This episode was nowhere NEAR the Richard episode. But still a solid episode.
 05-12-2010, 12:05 AM         #1896
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zed

LOL!
 8 years ago '06        #1897
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
at rating it higher then the Richard episode. Richard may damn well win an award for his episode. This episode was nowhere NEAR the Richard episode. But still a solid episode.
I don't know, man. I've became a big fan of MIB & Jacob, and this episode finally gave us more information on the 2; that we have all been waiting for and it delivered. I came to the sense that I care more about MIB & Jacob's story, than I do caring about what happens to the Losties, and what they do. I can't wait to learn more about the tunnel and stuff, if they even show more about it.

That's what makes me like this episode a tad bit more than the Ricardo one.

Both are classics, though.
 8 years ago '05        #1898
space
space
Oh and by the way we can finally put to bed that moronic idea that Rose and Bernard were "Adam and Eve"
 05-12-2010, 12:10 AM         #1899
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What separates the Richard episode from this one was firstly it dove deeper into the Jacob/MIB relationship for the first time. Not only did it explain one of the more mysterious characters, but it was focused on Richard Alpert so much that we really connected with him and felt his story. The episode was focused on him and his delivered with unbelievable acting.

This episode, while entertaining as well, played with out emotions. Was the mom really good? So now Jacob is a b**ch? MIB isn't completely evil? All these questions are entertaining to think about, but it's too much for us to really get involved with the story. The Richard episode set its limits and Nestor Carbonell delivered perfectly.

I also like the MIB/Jacob story more than the losties
 8 years ago '05        #1900
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
I don't know, man. I've became a big fan of MIB & Jacob, and this episode finally gave us more information on the 2; that we have all been waiting for and it delivered. I came to the sense that I care more about MIB & Jacob's story, than I do caring about what happens to the Losties, and what they do. I can't wait to learn more about the tunnel and stuff, if they even show more about it.

That's what makes me like this episode a tad bit more than the Ricardo one.

Both are classics, though.
I'm the same way. I care more about the new characters then the original characters. But Richards episode was probably the best of the entire series. That episode was just plain epic. The acting was EASILY the best of the series, even if you liked the Desmond/Charlie episode where Charlie dies better. Richards acting in that episode was some of the best acting in television history.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy