LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 143
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1821
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7870 7870
The whole Walt storyline is f**ked up no matter which way you try and look at it. But they did not anticipate his growth spurt. Oh well, who gives a s**t. It would be interesting to talk with the writers and see what they originally had planned for him before they wrote him off the show. If anything. (They were admittedly just winging it in season 1 and 2.)
 8 years ago '04        #1822
jae premier 
space
avatar space
space
$2,495 | Props total: 78 78
 Reppindaburghh said:
The whole Walt storyline is f**ked up no matter which way you try and look at it. But they did not anticipate his growth spurt. Oh well, who gives a s**t. It would be interesting to talk with the writers and see what they originally had planned for him before they wrote him off the show. If anything. (They were admittedly just winging it in season 1 and 2.)
and to be honest, if they brought Walt back into the equation this late into the show, how corny would that be? i mean we have seen him maybe once or twice in the past like 3 season? that would just open a huge box full of questions about Walt that would never be answered bc of time restraints.

idk i think his character is irrelevant at this point
 8 years ago '05        #1823
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7870 7870
 jae premier said:
and to be honest, if they brought Walt back into the equation this late into the show, how corny would that be? i mean we have seen him maybe once or twice in the past like 3 season? that would just open a huge box full of questions about Walt that would never be answered bc of time restraints.

idk i think his character is irrelevant at this point
Yeah I hope they do not involve him with anything these last few episodes. His story is irrelevant. All I want to know about now is Jacob/MIB, how the two timelines are going to play into eachother, and what Jack and company are candidates for. And i'm sure all 3 of those questions will be answered.
 8 years ago '07        #1824
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,946 | Props total: 5055 5055
:iough: @ half the things said in this thread.
 8 years ago '04        #1825
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
new episode tonight
thats all i care about

finally you guys will stop talking about lil boys lol
 8 years ago '04        #1826
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 12 12
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yeah I hope they do not involve him with anything these last few episodes. His story is irrelevant. All I want to know about now is Jacob/MIB, how the two timelines are going to play into eachother, and what Jack and company are candidates for. And i'm sure all 3 of those questions will be answered.

aint it to replace jacob, i thought that one was answered long ago
 8 years ago '05        #1827
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7870 7870
 Solidus said:
aint it to replace jacob, i thought that one was answered long ago
Yeah that is what they are candidates for, that much is obvious. So I guess I worded that wrong.
 05-11-2010, 12:45 PM         #1828
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey guys, for some reason i cant remember at all but Ben is dead right? Haha, i vaguley remember him dying but cant say for sure...he IS dead right?
 8 years ago '09        #1829
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 enterthepac said:
Hey guys, for some reason i cant remember at all but Ben is dead right? Haha, i vaguley remember him dying but cant say for sure...he IS dead right?
no, hes not.
 8 years ago '05        #1830
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,828 | Props total: 7870 7870
 enterthepac said:
Hey guys, for some reason i cant remember at all but Ben is dead right? Haha, i vaguley remember him dying but cant say for sure...he IS dead right?
Nope. Hes with Richard and Miles.
 8 years ago '05        #1831
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,123 | Props total: 50 50
 stillers09 said:
tonights ep will be bigger than the richard episode....:grin2:
i hope you're right. i've been waiting for this episode for months now!
 05-11-2010, 06:24 PM         #1832
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Nope. Hes with Richard and Miles.
Damn...I musta zoned out like crazy then when that happened. Why did they separate again?
 8 years ago '04        #1833
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
there showing it now in canada
 8 years ago '05        #1834
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
It's on...It's on! Best part of the week right here.
 8 years ago '04        #1835
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
before anyone ask the dumbass question whyd they all of a sudden stop speaking latin there still speaking latin
 8 years ago '05        #1836
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
 MosDefinition said:
before anyone ask the dumbass question whyd they all of a sudden stop speaking latin there still speaking latin
I a.ssume the weird sound was the clue to that...although I'm not sure if they have done that with other people who speak another language on the show.
 8 years ago '07        #1837
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,205 | Props total: 1724 1724
they're*


and they're obviously speaking english

they never stop speaking english in mid convo unless the people know how to speak it.

they damn near did a whole episode in spanish weeks back,
 8 years ago '09        #1838
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 MosDefinition said:
before anyone ask the dumbass question whyd they all of a sudden stop speaking latin there still speaking latin
wait what?


or are you saying they are still speaking latin, just doing it in english so we dont have to read subtitles the whole time.
 8 years ago '04        #1839
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5176 5176
based upon some of the things people post is it that hard of a leap to believe some would ask that
 8 years ago '04        #1840
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,257 | Props total: 12 12
episode title:across the sea
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy