LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1801
youngskeptik 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 1 1
all i wanna know is....

are they ever gonna tell walts story?
 05-07-2010, 07:46 AM         #1802
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anybody know what Sayid meant when he said he's going to need Desmond?

I''m guessing MIB is going to try to k!ll Jack, and Desmond is the only one that can survive?
 8 years ago '05        #1803
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 A.O.™ said:
Does anybody know what Sayid meant when he said he's going to need Desmond?

I''m guessing MIB is going to try to k!ll Jack, and Desmond is the only one that can survive?
i think he explained it with "locke wants him dead so you prolly need him"
correct me if im wrong but locke cant k!ll desmond either as hume was written on that cave wall
 8 years ago '05        #1804
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 youngskeptik said:
all i wanna know is....

No lol
 8 years ago '09        #1805
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 jay964 said:
i think he explained it with "locke wants him dead so you prolly need him"
correct me if im wrong but locke cant k!ll desmond either as hume was written on that cave wall
i never saw hume on the cave wall, and never saw any other evidence that desmond was a candidate.
 8 years ago '07        #1806
RRyders 
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
are we gonna find out who wallace is??
 05-07-2010, 11:45 AM         #1807
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RRyders said:
are we gonna find out who wallace is??
Honestly, I don't think it matters. I'm pretty sure Wallace was crossed out anyways. I don't remember for sure though
 8 years ago '09        #1808
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Jimmy Kimmel's Lost Finale Special Locks In Guests

[pic - click to view]

Jimmy Kimmel has secured the guest list for his special edition of Jimmy Kimmel Live following Lost's series finale, according to Variety.

Present and past cast members Naveen Andrews, Nestor Carbonell, Alan Dale, Jeremy Davies, Emilie de Ravin, Michael Emerson, Matthew Fox, Daniel Dae Kim, Terry O'Quinn and Harold Perrineau are all confirmed to appear live on the show. Also appearing, though not in the studio, are Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly.

Notably absent from the list so far are original cast member and series regular Yunjin Kim and Henry Ian Cusick, a recurring guest star since Season 2.

Executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, who have promised to be radio silent following the series finale, will tape their portion of the show. However, the special will feature three exclusive alternate final scenes from Lindelof and Cuse, according to Variety. (Knowing Kimmel, they could be jokes and/or feature Matt Damon in some way.)

ABC told Variety that Kimmel's show has received more requests for studio audience tickets for this special than for any other taping in the show's seven-year history.

Lost's two-and-a-half-hour series finale airs Sunday, May 23 at 9/8c on ABC. It will be preceded by a recap show at 7/6c, and Kimmel's special will air at 12:05/11:05c.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 05-07-2010 at 12:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1809
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 youngskeptik said:
all i wanna know is....

nope

walt's been written off the show completely
 8 years ago '04        #1810
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 jae premier said:
nope

walt's been written off the show completely
thats not true.
 8 years ago '05        #1811
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 stillers09 said:

[spoiler - click to view]

Ok I understand where you were confused....heres my take on it.....

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1812
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
The two kids we have seen in the past episode are "Jacob" the new darker hair kid we see in the promo is MIB.

Stop making it confusing and complicated.

I mean come on. Its logical to have Flocke shout and chase Kid-Jacob not Kid-MIB.

HR_Paperstacks said:
The reasons I can piece together are:

1. They never k!ll off a main character quickly, ever. Those deaths have some sort of sentimental ending. Boone, Shannon, Charlie, Eko, Sun and Jin, Libby, even to a lesser extent Ana-Lucia all had some sort of final closure to them. Blowing up is served for lesser characters.

2. Sayid is some sort of odd creature after his death and submergence in the pool, combined with Jack not poisoning him and hence can't be k!lled.

Sayid is dead man. His epic scene is taking one for the team. He k!lled himself for his crew.

What I don't get is why didn't Sayid just throw the bomb down the cabins and let it blow up there. He could have survived.

RamazedAGAIN said:
sayid might not be dead because the only way to k!ll him was through that poison thing..and he was a main character they would make the death dramatic...so you never know..
 MosDefinition said:
when did they ever say the only way to k!ll him was poisoning him

that was just the way they were trying to k!ll him

he got blown up hes dead

That whole thing was a way of saying the only way to k!ll a "dead" person is to ask him to die himself. Hence they asked him to take the poison so he could k!ll himself.

Also back in 1977 he volunteered to blow the bomb up himself so the others could time travel. He actually succeed that now so I guess that was his destiny.

And yeah funny how they got an Arab guy to do a suicide bomb mission.

Last edited by Wasted; 05-08-2010 at 09:48 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1813
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
Damn, Walt almost got taken out

Gunfire rang out near the home of "Lost" star Malcolm David Kelley this morning as cops apprehended a person suspected of breaking into his L.A. area pad ... while Malcolm was inside!!!!

TMZ has learned the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. received a call from Malcolm -- who plays Walt on the ABC show -- to report a burglary in progress at the actor's home in Bellflower, CA at 9:28 AM.

Sources close to the investigation tell us the bad guy first attempted to knock on the front door of the house -- and when no one answered, the perp tried to break in through the back.

We're told Malcolm heard the noise and immediately called 911.

When cops arrived to the scene -- we're told the bad guy tried to flee when he heard the sirens. We're told officers fired at least one shot at the suspect outside the home -- but no one was hit.

Eventually, we're told one person was taken into custody -- and is currently being detained.

Cops are still investigating the situation.

TMZ spoke to Malcolm's rep, Dominic Friesen, who tells us, "Malcolm and his family are incredibly grateful that no one was injured during today's incident."

He adds, "While it has been a frightening ordeal, the family is working closely with law enforcement on the case and applaud their quick response and efforts."
 8 years ago '04        #1814
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
He "played" Walt? The kid was on the show for like what 10-15 episodes tops?
 8 years ago '04        #1815
youngskeptik 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 1 1
so they're not gonna tell why s**t randomly dies when he gets mad or why he was in the jungle drippin speaking gibberish??

if they don't mention him or why these things happened they f**ked up big time IMO
 8 years ago '07        #1816
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Did they ever explain about the polar bears?

I can't recall them doing so.
 8 years ago '04        #1817
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 youngskeptik said:
so they're not gonna tell why s**t randomly dies when he gets mad or why he was in the jungle drippin speaking gibberish??

if they don't mention him or why these things happened they f**ked up big time IMO
ya it would be nice to know the answers
but did you really expect them when we knew almost 4 years ago that walt had been written off the show?
 05-10-2010, 12:48 PM         #1818
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They didn't f**k up s**t, who knew he would have that enormous growth spurt. Not only that, but damn his face changed completely. This is what he used to look like:

[pic - click to view]

And this is what he looked like since like 2 years ago:

[pic - click to view]

05-10-2010, 12:50 PM         #1819
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Did they ever explain about the polar bears?

I can't recall them doing so.
The polar bears are from the DHARMA Initiative research that they were doing back in the 70's. The polar bear that the 815ers discovered was a left over polar bear that somehow survived their studies. These bears were used to test the donkey wheel that was underground (We can a.ssume this because they said they found polar bear skeletons in Tunisia which is where you land after you push the donkey wheel). These polar bears were also held on Hydra Island (The location of season 3 when the others captured Jack, Kate and Sawyer and held them in cages).
 8 years ago '04        #1820
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 youngskeptik said:

no but if yu cant figure it out for yurself heres the answer.

Walt is psychic... things dont randomly die when he gets mad... he was trying to show brian and his mom a picture of a bird... but they were ignoring him so he had one fly into the window and die... it is the same bird he was looking at in the book...

he popped up all gibberish like because he styll cant control his psychic abilities that well.... so he couldnt get a perfect versian of himself to appear and talk untill season 3 when locke got shot
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy