LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1781
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Its pg 67 for me also. Must b ur page/post display settings on ur. User cp settings. I have I think 20 or 30 posts displayed per page
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1782
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118
 Grave said:
Its pg 67 for me also. Must b ur page/post display settings on ur. User cp settings. I have I think 20 or 30 posts displayed per page
Posted via Mobile Device
Mines whatever the default is because I never changed it.
 05-06-2010, 11:08 AM         #1783
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
I don't even remember who said it was young Jacob, but I know at least a handful did.
Alright, hold up. I thought someone in here proved that it was both kids being Jacob? The reasons are because

1) The two boys we say were clearly in different age groups (One older/younger) so it gave the impression that they were different

2) Hair color was different...BUT didn't somebody post a link to IMBD saying it was the same kid?

Honestly, call me stupid, but if memory serves me correct, the kids we saw all along were the same and only one of them appeared in this new promo. There is a whole new other kid in this promo that is MIB that wasn't shown earlier.

Or maybe my memory is just foggy...
 8 years ago '04        #1784
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
heres my question is lockes father still the guy who stole money from sawyers family when he was a kid in the alternate universe

it appears in the alternate universe lockes dad may not be a grifter in the alternate universe and if thats the case who is then
 05-06-2010, 11:21 AM         #1785
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Sawyer is still looking to find him and k!ll him...so I don't know what his deal is. Could he just be bad gone good? That might be too simple. Maybe John was more accepting of his life so they never got to the point of being pushed out a window. Another thing I really want to know about
 8 years ago '06        #1786
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,512 | Props total: 258 258
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Alright, hold up. I thought someone in here proved that it was both kids being Jacob? The reasons are because

1) The two boys we say were clearly in different age groups (One older/younger) so it gave the impression that they were different

2) Hair color was different...BUT didn't somebody post a link to IMBD saying it was the same kid?

Honestly, call me stupid, but if memory serves me correct, the kids we saw all along were the same and only one of them appeared in this new promo. There is a whole new other kid in this promo that is MIB that wasn't shown earlier.

Or maybe my memory is just foggy...

No one proved anything, actually. IMBD info isn't always correct. The kid we saw before is the same kid in that new promo. its a young mib.

god damn, people.
 8 years ago '04        #1787
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
itll probably be something they dont answer because it may not matter that much plus theres only 2 episodes and a 2 1/2 hour finale left and next weeks episode takes place completely in the past i think
 05-06-2010, 11:46 AM         #1788
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
No one proved anything, actually. IMBD info isn't always correct. The kid we saw before is the same kid in that new promo. its a young mib.

god damn, people.
What do you mean it's young MIB? Are you talking about the kid we saw the first two times? Well naturally we have to a.ssume that the kid wearing lighter clothing is Jacob and the one wearing darker clothing is MIB because thats the only physical difference that they follow even when they're older. So...

First kid we see:

[pic - click to view]

Second kid we see:

[pic - click to view]

^^Both are the same person, that we can agree on, right? IMBD says they are played by the same actor and just by looking at the face you see it's the same kid. Because of the colors, it's safe to a.ssUME it's more likely to be Jacob than MIB.

2 kids we see in the promo:

[pic - click to view]

That is the same kid that we saw the first 2 times up above ^^ AKA The "safe to a.ssume it's more likely to be Jacob" kid

[pic - click to view]

Now THAT is a different kid all together. This kid didn't show up ever in the series so far and is wearing darker clothing with darker hair.

So I don't see how that kid we saw all along was MIB.
 8 years ago '07        #1789
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
word, knew i was right. look at how the sun effects the hair of the same kid in the first two pics.

that last pic is the only one definitely different.

You can also tell by the eyebrows.

and I would post like an mj smiley, but I'm not a dweeb lol.
 8 years ago '06        #1790
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Younger Jacob.

[pic - click to view]

Older version of a younger MIB

2 kids we see in the promo:

[pic - click to view]

Older version of a younger Jacob.

[pic - click to view]

Younger version of MIB
 8 years ago '04        #1791
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
I a.ssume they will tell us who those kids are next week so why question it 10000 times now?
 05-06-2010, 12:22 PM         #1792
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:

[pic - click to view]

Older version of a younger MIB
How is that older version of younger MIB? This is clearly the same kid that we're calling Jacob. All the physical features are there, also the hair isn't clearly black like it is in that last picture. His eyes, eyebrows, lips and nose are all identical to that first kid and third kid.
 8 years ago '06        #1793
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
How is that older version of younger MIB? This is clearly the same kid that we're calling Jacob. All the physical features are there, also the hair isn't clearly black like it is in that last picture. His eyes, eyebrows, lips and nose are all identical to that first kid and third kid.

This whole "the lighting on the hair" theory just baffles me because it's clearly his WHOLE head is brown. Even the sides. I don't understand how some can use that excuse. That kid has brown hair, plain and simple. Lighting doesn't have anything to do with it.

The kid who I'm a.ssuming portrays a younger Jacob has the blond/dirty blond hair.

Now, IF.....IF....you are correct, and that kid is Jacob, then why would they give him blond hair the first time, and the 2nd time brown hair? It doesn't make any sense.

We all know Jacob & MIB's hair colors, so giving them the same exact colors when they were younger, to show us which kid is whom, makes a lot more sense.

That's like them giving Jacob red hair when he was younger. It doesn't make sense.

Now, in that new promo, we see 2 kids, one with dark hair, and the other with light hair. Just like we saw in the previous episodes. That's suppose to tell us "Hey, this blond kid is Jacob and this brown haired kid is MIB."

dark = evil
light = good

Giving Jacob both hair colors......
 05-06-2010, 12:45 PM         #1794
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
This whole "the lighting on the hair" theory just baffles me because it's clearly his WHOLE head is brown. Even the sides. I don't understand how some can use that excuse. That kid has brown hair, plain and simple. Lighting doesn't have anything to do with it.
It's not just the hair. It's one thing that his hair is half way from blonde to dark, but look at his face! He looks just like the other blonde kids that they showed. Every single feature of his face is identical. Now look at the new kid with dark hair in the promo and you'll see he has NO resemblance to any of the kids they showed us so far.

dark = evil
light = good

Giving Jacob both hair colors......
I agree...So a kid with dirty blonde hair (Halfway from blonde to brown) and LIGHT clothing is considered Jacob in this sense.

Because we have this new kid and he has ALL black. Hair and clothing completely. Not only that, but his face doesn't match any other kids so it's clear that hes a new kid. We know that the dark haired kid in the promo is MIB AND YET he doesn't match ANY of the kids we were shown before. His clothing is actually dark while the other kids wasn't. His hair is undeniably black. His face isn't remotely similar to any of the kids. He is the only different kid and the only one with clear MIB qualities.
 8 years ago '06        #1795
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
It's not just the hair. It's one thing that his hair is half way from blonde to dark, but look at his face! He looks just like the other blonde kids that they showed. Every single feature of his face is identical. Now look at the new kid with dark hair in the promo and you'll see he has NO resemblance to any of the kids they showed us so far.

I agree...So a kid with dirty blonde hair (Halfway from blonde to brown) and LIGHT clothing is considered Jacob in this sense.

Because we have this new kid and he has ALL black. Hair and clothing completely. Not only that, but his face doesn't match any other kids so it's clear that hes a new kid. We know that the dark haired kid in the promo is MIB AND YET he doesn't match ANY of the kids we were shown before. His clothing is actually dark while the other kids wasn't. His hair is undeniably black. His face isn't remotely similar to any of the kids. He is the only different kid and the only one with clear MIB qualities.

I see what you're saying. If that is correct, then I don't know why they'd give Jacob blond hair, then switch it to brown hair.

They had me fooled if that's how the story will play out.
 8 years ago '04        #1796
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4305 4305
 stillers09 said:

[spoiler - click to view]

well it culd be one of 2 things i think....

1. just a clip of locke kate and jack finding the adam and eve skeletons

2. that dude wit the long hair in the 2nd promo who you can see fully accept for his face...does kinda look like sawyer.....
 8 years ago '04        #1797
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 lilsnatch770 said:
I a.ssume they will tell us who those kids are next week so why question it 10000 times now?
ahaha thank you man
someone finally said soemthing

cant beluieve you guys are comparing 2 lil boys hairstyles - adn i havent seen no one say no homo yet

lol

one more week can you guys not wait that long?
 8 years ago '05        #1798
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118
 restless4207 said:
ahaha thank you man
someone finally said soemthing

cant beluieve you guys are comparing 2 lil boys hairstyles - adn i havent seen no one say no homo yet

lol

one more week can you guys not wait that long?
We are having fun debating about our favorite show. Whats the problem? Also the only intelligent people who say "no homo" are, in fact, homos. So gtfoh with that garbage.

Anyway, while I agree now that the kid in the 4th picture looks like the one that stands out alone, I also agree with Phase that if the first 2 kids are both Jacob, why in the f**k did they give him a different hair color? That is NOT bad lighting, that is NOT dirty blonde hair, that is BROWN/BLACK hair. Clearly. No matter which way you look at it.
 8 years ago '06        #1799
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
We are having fun debating about our favorite show. Whats the problem? Also the only intelligent people who say "no homo" are, in fact, homos. So gtfoh with that garbage.

Anyway, while I agree now that the kid in the 4th picture looks like the one that stands out alone, I also agree with Phase that if the first 2 kids are both Jacob, why in the f**k did they give him a different hair color? That is NOT bad lighting, that is NOT dirty blonde hair, that is BROWN/BLACK hair. Clearly. No matter which way you look at it.

Thank you. Good to see more than a few smart people in this thread.
 8 years ago '04        #1800
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4305 4305
 stillers09 said:

[spoiler - click to view]

i seen it earlier today... i cant find the link now.. i think it was some where on darkufo's site... id search around there but i dont wana wind up reading some of them spoilers...

but how does anyone like this one...

Jacob and MIB were brothers but like cain and abel sorta... whereas they were both candiates at one point... but MIB got the s**tty job....

Last edited by Propel Water; 05-06-2010 at 11:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy