most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
There is at least one moment that will make you shriek out loud in tonight's two-hour Lost premiere, which is television at its very best. It is, as they say, a "game-changer."

So what else is in store for this groundbreaking series' final season? What about Walt? The Smoke Monster? Claire's relation to Jack? I just chatted up the entire cast and show masterminds Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, and without giving away anything too spoilery (what's the fun in that?), here's what you absolutely need to know…

Will We See the Man in Black Again? Smokey? Jacob? Find out in the video above in the fun little game of "False, True or Hell No, I Won't Tell You" that I played with some of the cast and producers. (I got much more scoop from them but it needs to hold til after the premiere so stand by for that.)

The Premiere Rocks. I'll say it again: Tonight's two-hour premiere is my favorite episode since Lost's groundbreaking pilot five years ago. The show is instantly broader and more meaningful than it was before. It's as if the fate of the whole world now depends on what is happening on this island…

There Will Be Answers. "Exactly 73 questions will be answered in the final season," boss Carlton Cuse tells me, and naturally, he's joking. "We're going to answer the questions that matter to our characters," Damon says in all seriousness. "If they care about it, then we're going to answer it. If it affects their lives, than we're going to deal with it."

There Will Be Family Matters. Urkel is guest starring! I keed. When asked if Claire (Emilie de Ravin) will find out Jack is her brother, Matthew Fox tells me, "Yes, I think you'll get an opportunity to see that." And here's my favorite tease from Michael Emerson (Ben) about the final season: "In the 13 episodes [we've shot so far], huge chucks of the puzzle have fallen into place. Some quite shocking, and some really satisfying. Some of those puzzle pieces answer whole families of questions. So the audience can have hope for resolution and satisfaction." When asked if he specifically chose the word "families" for a particular reason, Emerson says knowingly: "You know that nothing is accidental with Lost." Chills, meet spine.

What About Walt? Though Damon and Carlton say there are no current plans to bring Malcom David Kelley (Walt) back, his onscreen father is hopeful. "I'm hoping he's the next leader of the island," Harold Perrineau (Michael) tells me. "He starts it all over again. In 2012, Lost is back with Malcolm. He's 20 feet tall now and can kick my a.ss."

Sayid Might Be OK. His character was shot in the stomach when we last saw him, but as Naveen Andrews says in the clip above, "Lots of people have been in dire situations, right? And somehow, some way they pull through."

The Very End Will Satisfy Some of You. "The ending we promise you will be very emotional," Carlton explains. "That's what we think matters, what happens to the characters.

Read more:
 02-02-2010, 05:49 PM         #162
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Richard being on the Black Rock is common knowledge, but I do agree people need to learn to use the....

SPOILER TAGS

...this should be auto ban Wasted...
What?? Isn't that a spoiler in itself? I had no idea about Richard in that sense, being 100% truthful
 8 years ago '07        #163
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
What?? Isn't that a spoiler in itself? I had no idea about Richard in that sense, being 100% truthful

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #164
space
space
Friend just posted this on my Facebook page...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #165
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Can't wait for 9:00

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #166
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

Guys please use spoilers tags. It is unfair to those who want to enjoy the program as it flows. Season 6 of all Seasons should not be spoilt in anyway.

For Future reference. Spoiler tags are [ SPOILER ] with the [ ] closed so [Spoiler], entering the information between the tags [ /SPOILER]

It can add access by symbol.

Will be force to hand out warning/infractions/bannings if this simple rule isn't followed.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Wasted; 02-02-2010 at 06:32 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #167
space
space
 Wasted said:
Guys please use spoilers tags. It is unfair to those who want to enjoy the program as it flows. Season 6 of all Seasons should not be spoilt in anyway.

For Future reference. Spoiler tags are [ SPOILER ] with the [ ] closed so [Spoiler], entering the information between the tags [ /SPOILER]

It can add access by symbol.

Will be force to hand out warning/infractions/bannings if this simple rule isn't followed.
:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #168
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
The one @ 8pm is just the recap like they do on every season, right? Or is that the first part, and 2nd part @ 9?
 8 years ago '09        #169
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
frank lapidus is a boss
 8 years ago '05        #170
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Its here.
 8 years ago '07        #171
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
roflz john locke still looked dead
 8 years ago '05        #172
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
Nice how they were able to fit in the Dharma base when showing everything under water.
 8 years ago '05        #173
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
The love of my life Juliet is still here. All is well.
 8 years ago '04        #174
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 951 951
man if sayid die ima be real mad.
 8 years ago '04        #175
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 951 951
i hate all the commercials they put in this show...but i guess thats the price i have to pay to watch the best show on tv.
 8 years ago '05        #176
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
I like evil plotting Ben, not sniveling errand boy Ben. Hopefully he goes back to being a controlling jerk.
 02-02-2010, 08:33 PM         #177
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and Jacob said f**k yo shank, I'm immortal n*gga
 8 years ago '09        #178
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
You can see the subtle differences of the island never existing caused. Hurley is always lucky, boone couldnt convince shannon to go, locke never got paralyzed by his father.
 02-02-2010, 08:38 PM         #179
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

play by play commentary?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #180
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
You can see the subtle differences of the island never existing caused. Hurley is always lucky, boone couldnt convince shannon to go, locke never got paralyzed by his father.
Crazy, I missed that. I thought he was just lying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy