LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1741
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Truth33 said:
I bet we never learn his name
Same here. I don't really care about learning his name. I do; however, hope we learn how he became the smoke monster. (If they leave that answer out, then f**k 'em. That's one of the important questions about the show.)
 8 years ago '05        #1742
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
yo where the f**k is ben?
 8 years ago '05        #1743
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 -Phase One- said:
Same here. I don't really care about learning his name. I do; however, hope we learn how he became the smoke monster. (If they leave that answer out, then f**k 'em. That's one of the important questions about the show.)
I'm pretty sure TPTB have said that we will learn next week the deal behind the whole turning into the smoke monster thing
 8 years ago '07        #1744
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 jay964 said:

Isn't he on a mission with rick and miles to destroy the plane?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1745
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 AbsLikeJesus said:
1) I'm not going to look through the thread about who said they are angry that everyone is "pawns" to MIB and Jacob. Don't act like you didn't read people say that here. My "Shame on you" was directed towards that said they didn't like that idea, not towards EVERYONE.

2)

Take it easy, lol. How do I think that? All I said was:

-It's not a bad idea to have them all as pawns
-Sayid's death is obvious
-Widmore isn't dead (Obviously)

These are only directed towards a select few. Whats your deal? I notice everyone is getting annoyed by my recent comments, hah.
I am not getting annoyed with your comments and in fact I agree with everything you are saying 100 percent. The people who are crying about the direction the show is headed have a simple choice to change the channel. The majority of us are LOVING the direction the show has headed this season. Like you said, my main priority when it comes to Lost at this point is to find out more about Jacob and MIB which we will find out hopefully in next weeks epic episode. After that episode I will be interested in how they wrap it up in the following 2 episodes. Jacob and MIB are two of the more interesting characters in television history, to me, and I am very thankful to the writers of Lost for taking this route.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 05-05-2010 at 01:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1746
space
space
 Grave said:
Isn't he on a mission with rick and miles to destroy the plane?
Posted via Mobile Device
at you calling Richard Rick. Props my man, props.
 8 years ago '05        #1747
space
space
 jay964 said:
He is with Richard, I guarantee they play a PIVOTAL roll in the final 2 episodes. They probably wont be in next weeks episode though, unless they are in the very end of it.
 05-05-2010, 01:38 PM         #1748
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think Sayid is dead!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
 8 years ago '04        #1749
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
 A.O. said:
I dont think Sayid is dead!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
man runs with bomb in his hands bomb explodes creators said 4 characters died this episode i dont know what else more youd need to confirm for you hes dead

dead is dead
 8 years ago '09        #1750
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 AbsLikeJesus said:
1) I'm not going to look through the thread about who said they are angry that everyone is "pawns" to MIB and Jacob. Don't act like you didn't read people say that here. My "Shame on you" was directed towards that said they didn't like that idea, not towards EVERYONE.

2)

Take it easy, lol. How do I think that? All I said was:

-It's not a bad idea to have them all as pawns
-Sayid's death is obvious
-Widmore isn't dead (Obviously)

These are only directed towards a select few. Whats your deal? I notice everyone is getting annoyed by my recent comments, hah.
apparently i thougth your "shame on all of you" comment meant shame on all of you, not shame on some of you.
 8 years ago '09        #1751
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
Frank is allliiiiiivvvveeeeeee!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #1752
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
Goo sayid gooooo
 8 years ago '05        #1753
space
space
 A.O. said:
Ya dont notice that in the new scenes Locke is talking to Jacob... Man I cant wait til next week
What are you talking about? Locke and Jacob do not speak once in the previews to next weeks episode.
 8 years ago '06        #1754
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 MosDefinition said:
man runs with bomb in his hands bomb explodes creators said 4 characters died this episode i dont know what else more youd need to confirm for you hes dead

dead is dead

That's what I'm saying. I can't believe some people really think Sayid lived after all of that. The bomb blew up in his hands, and the submarine sank.

They're in denial if they think Sayid is going to pop back up in the next few episodes like nothing happened.
 05-05-2010, 02:02 PM         #1755
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
What are you talking about? Locke and Jacob do not speak once in the previews to next weeks episode.
Really? Cause I saw Jacob sitting in a chair, and Kano sitting across from him, or maybe the scenes were going by so fast thats what I wanted to see.
 8 years ago '08        #1756
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 A.O. said:
Really? Cause I saw Jacob sitting in a chair, and Kano sitting across from him, or maybe the scenes were going by so fast thats what I wanted to see.
 8 years ago '08        #1757
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 RamazedAGAIN said:
R.I.P THE GREATEST LOST CHARACTER OF ALL TIME SAYID....I ALMOST WEPT BECAUSE THE LOST WRITERS DIDNT MAKE HIS death AS DRAMATIC AS...THE OTHER ONES....BUT HE WILL REMAIN MY FAVOURITE...

[pic - click to view]

What the f**k is more dramatic than jumping on a satchel of C4 in a f**kING SUBMARINE to save people he "cares" about (I use quotation marks because he's zombiefied... or at least was before Desmond talked to him)? Only Sayid would do that, no one else. His balls enter a room two minutes before him, that's how big they are. Or were, before they were sprayed all over the inside of the submarine, cause that motherf**ker is dead (how can there even be debate about this?)

Sayid's death was jarring and dramatic because it was so abrupt. Frank's death just sucks, but it was classic Frank (what was it he said? "Aww, hell")

Jin and Sun - wouldn't it make sense that one of them leave so that their kid isn't a f**king orphan? But I would expect that Sun's super-rich crimeboss father will look after her, so that's not a dealbreaker on me buying that scene.

Not only is Kate pale as f**k and on the brink of death in the sub, but she seems to be all patched up by the time they're on the beach. I hope she dies. Least favorite "main" character for sure, and one of my least favorite on the show's entire run.
 8 years ago '04        #1758
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 205 205
Also to people complaining about no questions being answered, we did kind of find out that mib cant k!ll the candidates they have to k!ll each other. so we kind of know his endgame. plus next week we will get tons of answers.
 8 years ago '07        #1759
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Great episode.

Happy that Sun died (only wish it would have happened in season 1) and it's a shame Kate hasn't died.

I'll be rooting for Flocke, f**k the Losties. (and that's including Sawyer, who I've liked since the start...but the writers turned him into a b**ch )
 8 years ago '04        #1760
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 RamazedAGAIN said:
[I]i'm pretty sure the boy is the 'referee' of this whole madness. he makes sure the game is played by the rules and informs people when they are "out of bounds".
no its young jacob...

he was rubbing in Locke's face the fact he can't k!ll any of the candiates ie. jack sawyer sayied kwon desmond kate

Kate may be crossed out on the wall but it doesnt mean shes not important....

anyone thinks sayied isnt dead is just hoping the creators all of the sudden have him pop up wit sum crazy wild explanation of how he wasnt dead... his story went full circle. the whole show he was trying to show he was a good person but had to keep doing evil deeds but when he finally just gave in to the evilness bc (he thinks its his destiny) he chats wit desmond and winds up saving everyone else.

next episode is gona be insane tho..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy