LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1721
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 395 395
anybody notice how sayid, for most of the season, was basically
a walking zombie until tonights episode? This episode was the old
sayid that we saw in "the incident". Not at all soulless.
 8 years ago '06        #1722
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
episode was straight a.ss
Lost better step it up only a few more to go

course my n*gga westSayidddddd dies

Last edited by Blah; 05-05-2010 at 12:55 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1723
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 - Streetz - said:

I feel like this episode was one of the stronger ones in this season. The ending was epic when Locke stormed away pissed off, on a mission.

Next week should be even better. The only thing I care about the most at this point is learning more about the history of MIB & Jacob.

The only complaint I had with the episode (the past few for that matter) is Claire. (On island Claire) It seems like she has no purpose being there, and she's just following everyone like a lost puppy.
 8 years ago '05        #1724
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 - Streetz - said:

Wow you must be joking. This was one of the best episodes of the series. You must be one of those "I only want answers!" types. Quit watching the show because you are gonna be seriously dissapointed after the finale' when half your questions are not answered. My 2nd favorite, on pace to be overall favorite, show of all time. And thats because they do not waste time answering all your little questions that do not really need answering.
 05-05-2010, 06:16 AM         #1725
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya dont notice that in the new scenes Locke is talking to Jacob... Man I cant wait til next week
 8 years ago '05        #1726
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
i swear some of ya'll must be smoking crack when you watch this show..
i just read through the past 3 pages and some of your questions got me like wtf..
 8 years ago '10        #1727
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Ricky Towel said:
im not sure of any reason we can a.ssume widmore is dead.

i dont remember seeing him on the sub at all, i think hes at his little spot that he set up on the island.

im pretty sure widmore is still around and i anticipate a nice scene including him and ben before the season ends. alot of unfinished business and no love lost between those two. grudgmatch, in a steel cage!

Widmore is hiding out.......he hit the bricks when they said it would take six hours to fire up them shields.
 05-05-2010, 10:59 AM         #1728
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is everyone annoyed that the characters are just pawns?

First of all, we don't know that they are pawns for sure yet.

Second of all, so what? We followed them for 5 full seasons before getting into this season where we learn about Jacob and MIB's story. No matter what you are, you have struggles and feelings and we followed those for these main characters for enough time now. You should be happy that we aren't seeing the same thing over and over again and that they are explaining the higher power of the show. The easy thing to do is keep the concept the same and just make it a resolution for the 815ers, but imagine what you all would be talking about if they didn't show the story of Jacob and MIB. You would all call out LOST for introducing two immensely important characters and not explaining them at all.

It's typical of any show to follow what some of you want to do, what the LOST creators are doing is completely different and seems like the obvious right choice considering the story so far. I would be very disappointed if they introduced ONLY Jacob and he was some guy who brought everyone to the island and that he doesn't have any problems. Showing two god like figures who have their own world and set of problems and creating an image of these god like figures who are very HUMAN like make this show even more classic.

Shame on all of you.
 05-05-2010, 11:07 AM         #1729
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
VERY disappointed with Sayid's death. He should have went out completely bad, something like grabbing Kate for no reason, shooting her in the head and then k!lling himself. That would have been the perfect ending for his character who was supposedly evil and getting more evil. The fact that he had no feeling and was a zombie should have been enough for him to k!ll himself, and doing something unbelievably evil so unnecessarily would have caught all the viewers completely off guard and showed just how truly possessed he was. Kind of like he was being tortured so much ever since surviving because of losing all emotion and becoming a zombie that he wanted to k!ll himself.
 05-05-2010, 11:13 AM         #1730
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also it should be painfully obvious that Widmore is alive and Sayid is dead.

Widmore: He was on the island, he runs the whole crew and was behind the scenes the whole time. If he was going to die, they would have showed him getting k!lled. Enough said, hes too important to just be another goon on the sub or another victim of the smoke without getting recognition of dying.

Sayid: He blew up. Thats that. Look at all the damage it caused 3 rooms away, whats so special about Sayid's skin that won't let him get blown to pieces? Seriously, people are always over thinking s**t on LOST.

Throwback "over thinking on LOST" moment:

Sayid comes back to life and everyone shouts "OMG! His voice sounds British! I'm calling it now, Charlie is resurrected in Sayid's body! This is officially fact! Mark my words!"

Next episode comes and his voice is what it always was and those people who thought it was Charlie inside of him disappear.

Just take it for what it is, you don't have to over think things. Just really pay attention to whats happening and take it for what it is. He ran into a room with a bomb, EVERYONE felt the effect of the bomb on the other side of the sub, what makes you think Sayid wouldn't get blown to pieces?
 8 years ago '06        #1731
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 395 395
my money is on next weeks episode revealing flocke's real name.
Another bet on it being a name of a cast member that we already know.
 8 years ago '05        #1732
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I can't remember, but why did Locke's father push him out of the window?
 8 years ago '07        #1733
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,069 | Props total: 1515 1515
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Throwback "over thinking on LOST" moment:

Sayid comes back to life and everyone shouts "OMG! His voice sounds British! I'm calling it now, Charlie is resurrected in Sayid's body! This is officially fact! Mark my words!"

Next episode comes and his voice is what it always was and those people who thought it was Charlie inside of him disappear.

Just take it for what it is, you don't have to over think things. Just really pay attention to whats happening and take it for what it is. He ran into a room with a bomb, EVERYONE felt the effect of the bomb on the other side of the sub, what makes you think Sayid wouldn't get blown to pieces?
roflz
I'm pretty sure no1 on boxden said this.
 8 years ago '07        #1734
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,069 | Props total: 1515 1515
 Santoro said:
I can't remember, but why did Locke's father push him out of the window?
cuz he was a conman and locke knew it and was gonna tell his new wife about him, or whoever that lady was.
 8 years ago '09        #1735
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Why is everyone annoyed that the characters are just pawns?

First of all, we don't know that they are pawns for sure yet.

Second of all, so what? We followed them for 5 full seasons before getting into this season where we learn about Jacob and MIB's story. No matter what you are, you have struggles and feelings and we followed those for these main characters for enough time now. You should be happy that we aren't seeing the same thing over and over again and that they are explaining the higher power of the show. The easy thing to do is keep the concept the same and just make it a resolution for the 815ers, but imagine what you all would be talking about if they didn't show the story of Jacob and MIB. You would all call out LOST for introducing two immensely important characters and not explaining them at all.

It's typical of any show to follow what some of you want to do, what the LOST creators are doing is completely different and seems like the obvious right choice considering the story so far. I would be very disappointed if they introduced ONLY Jacob and he was some guy who brought everyone to the island and that he doesn't have any problems. Showing two god like figures who have their own world and set of problems and creating an image of these god like figures who are very HUMAN like make this show even more classic.

Shame on all of you.
hey mr high and mighty condescending know it all lost fan, why dont you point out who was mad about them being pawns instead of saying shame on all of us.

and take this with you...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #1736
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Cuz locke pissed him off by trying to get him to b his daddy...n*gga I ain't yo daddy poom!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1737
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 O-FICIAL said:
my money is on next weeks episode revealing flocke's real name.
Another bet on it being a name of a cast member that we already know.
I bet we never learn his name
 8 years ago '04        #1738
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
Why does AbsLikeJesus think he wrote the show or is better than anyone else around here? It's rather comical.

Oh and I believe Sayid was no longer evil. Him not k!lling Desmond like he should have signified him somehow changing his ways and no longer being evil. That is why he saved the lives of those who are more "important" than him. His final act of taking the bomb and running with it was showing that he died as a "good" guy. But again, maybe that is just me, but I took his act of not k!lling Desmond as him no longer being evil.
 05-05-2010, 01:04 PM         #1739
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1) I'm not going to look through the thread about who said they are angry that everyone is "pawns" to MIB and Jacob. Don't act like you didn't read people say that here. My "Shame on you" was directed towards that said they didn't like that idea, not towards EVERYONE.

2)
Why does AbsLikeJesus think he wrote the show or is better than anyone else around here? It's rather comical.
Take it easy, lol. How do I think that? All I said was:

-It's not a bad idea to have them all as pawns
-Sayid's death is obvious
-Widmore isn't dead (Obviously)

These are only directed towards a select few. Whats your deal? I notice everyone is getting annoyed by my recent comments, hah.
 8 years ago '06        #1740
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Eddie.. said:
cuz he was a conman and locke knew it and was gonna tell his new wife about him, or whoever that lady was.

Grave said:
Cuz locke pissed him off by trying to get him to b his daddy...n*gga I ain't yo daddy poom!
Posted via Mobile Device

Wrong. Read the quote above.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy