LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1621
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
THESE ARE NOT SPOILERS. This is just a direct quote from the writers from the above posted article. OBVIOUSLY the WRITERS of the show would not spoil anything, so you could read this without fear of spoiling anything for yourself. Only reason I wrapped it in tags is because in this thread somebody, I forget who, cried about people posting up the writers pod-casts where they discussed the show. So, without further ado.

Cuse: There’s still going to be plenty of room for debate when the show is over. We are going to take a stab at providing a conclusion, one that we hope will be satisfying. The bigger questions, we recognize, are not answerable.

My response,

Love that response. Because thats the way the show SHOULD end, it should end so it is open for debate for years to come. That is the best way to end a show like this. And I know that ending is gonna p!ss a bunchhhh of people off, but that is the best way to do it.

That would be that f**got Grave who b**ched and moaned like a f**king girl about that.

thanks for posting that info. I can't read the full interview yet, but looks like it'll be a good read.

I wonder if I should have posted that in a spoiler tag, too.
 8 years ago '05        #1622
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7085 7085
Btw that whole article was a great read. Good post.
 04-21-2010, 03:50 PM         #1623
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah it's long and detailed and about our (At least mine) favourite show. In response to your spoiler tags:

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1624
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Yeah it's long and detailed and about our (At least mine) favourite show. In response to your spoiler tags:

Agreed.
 8 years ago '07        #1625
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Lol at the milk hugo was drinking. Good read
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1626
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Reppindaburghh said:
THESE ARE NOT SPOILERS. This is just a direct quote from the writers from the above posted article. OBVIOUSLY the WRITERS of the show would not spoil anything, so you could read this without fear of spoiling anything for yourself. Only reason I wrapped it in tags is because in this thread somebody, I forget who, cried about people posting up the writers pod-casts where they discussed the show. So, without further ado.

Cuse: There’s still going to be plenty of room for debate when the show is over. We are going to take a stab at providing a conclusion, one that we hope will be satisfying. The bigger questions, we recognize, are not answerable.

My response,

Love that response. Because thats the way the show SHOULD end, it should end so it is open for debate for years to come. That is the best way to end a show like this. And I know that ending is gonna p!ss a bunchhhh of people off, but that is the best way to do it.

If these are not spoilers then why the f**k are you putting them in spoiler tags?

I have to disagree with Cuse but I think he is f**king with peoples heads.

There should be a conclusions otherwise I have spent 4 years watching this for nothing. might as well stopped film in season 2 and call that the ending with room for discussion.

Grave said:
Lol at the milk hugo was drinking. Good read
Posted via Mobile Device
On the show? I didn't see it?
 8 years ago '05        #1627
space
space
 Wasted said:

If these are not spoilers then why the f**k are you putting them in spoiler tags?

I have to disagree with Cuse but I think he is f**king with peoples heads.

There should be a conclusions otherwise I have spent 4 years watching this for nothing. might as well stopped film in season 2 and call that the ending with room for discussion.

On the show? I didn't see it?
Learn to read my man. I clearly stated that they are not spoilers they are speculation discussing something that the writers have openly discussed, I.E, NOT SPOILERS. But some people in this thread get a little butt-hurt if we discuss speculation (not spoilers) in here without wrapping it in spoiler tags. And we were instructed by one of your fellow mods (might have even been you) to wrap our speculation in spoiler tags, even though they are not spoilers.

And in response to what you had covered up,

And no, the milk he was talking about was in the article that Abs Like Jesus posted on this page.
 8 years ago '07        #1628
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
Hugos milk I was refering to is from a link that was blacked out, its actually from an old a.ss ep, maybe season 2 or 3. Y r heads still crying about having to put spoiler tags? Geez its not that serious or hard to do. I thought we were over this pages and pages ago. B respectful and don't fuk up anothers trip, even if the info is ok with u. Seems like some heads r stuck in the past like freekin rose n bernard..ah well movin on
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #1629
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
I'm on mobile so I am unfumiliar on how to put utube vids for this thread but I typed LOST WTF and came across the clip where chris shows up on the boat and before he showed up, there were whispers. So maybe its possible that chris was flocke and the real him is partof the whispers. Or flock is lying, either way we know flocke couldn't have been on that boat so we can chop it up to whisper or a loose end. It seems also that the main concern/mistery that will b adressed over anything else is the AR mistery. I was hopin season 6 would focus more on the ones they alredy presented but instead they r focusing on a mistery they just oresented. Seems like a cop out to me, but so far its been a good one.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #1630
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
That clip was pretty funny too, it had some funny voice overs
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #1631
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Man, I couldn't help but read the spoilers. So now I know what MIB and Jacob are to each other and the whole thing just seems completely corny. They had me fooled for 5 years but in the end, it was a show truly about nothing. A bunch of nerds spending countless hours about stupid theories. I'm a lil upset.

This will go down like the matrix revolutions. BTW, this isn't spoiler. I'm saying that a lot of people will be dissapointed with the outcome.

I think its safe to say it now:

Supernatural >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LOST

Last edited by KarteL13; 04-23-2010 at 02:15 AM..
 04-23-2010, 09:02 AM         #1632
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:

How is it safe to say that now? They didn't even show the last 5 episodes yet. And wtf is Supernatural? It has superheros?
 8 years ago '05        #1633
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Man, I couldn't help but read the spoilers. So now I know what MIB and Jacob are to each other and the whole thing just seems completely corny. They had me fooled for 5 years but in the end, it was a show truly about nothing. A bunch of nerds spending countless hours about stupid theories. I'm a lil upset.

This will go down like the matrix revolutions. BTW, this isn't spoiler. I'm saying that a lot of people will be dissapointed with the outcome.

What exactly are these spoilers you heard? Put'm in spoiler tags and let us know because I hate to break it to you bro, but there are no official spoilers anywhere on the internet. There are tons of spoiler theories that have been proven to be false, but none that are still considered highly likely. Lay'm on us my man.
 8 years ago '07        #1634
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
i m curious about the ones that read spoiers...have any of em been right? Or r they just theories?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #1635
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 396 396
 grave said:
i m curious about the ones that read spoiers...have any of em been right? Or r they just theories?
posted via mobile device
some of the ones that i've read have panned out.
-libby's return
-desmond returning as the package
-widmore's return with a sub
-faraday being knowledgeable about the alt timeline
 04-23-2010, 02:38 PM         #1636
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So that big a.ss huge spoiler that everyone was afraid about...Is it completely 100% false now? NO possible chance of being true? Is there anything true about it so far? I am only going to read it IF i know there is no chance of any of it being true.
 8 years ago '05        #1637
space
space
 O-FICIAL said:
some of the ones that i've read have panned out.
-libby's return
-desmond returning as the package
-widmore's return with a sub
-faraday being knowledgeable about the alt timeline
None of those were spoilers. Those were theories not based on facts.
 8 years ago '05        #1638
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
So that big a.ss huge spoiler that everyone was afraid about...Is it completely 100% false now? NO possible chance of being true? Is there anything true about it so far? I am only going to read it IF i know there is no chance of any of it being true.
That spoiler you are referencing is very very unlikely to happen at this point. But I mean I guess there is a slight CHANCE of it. But highly unlikely. It sounded plausible at the time though.
 8 years ago '04        #1639
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
 AbsLikeJesus said:
yyeahh idk... i was thinking bout reading it but i culdnt find it... and i no theres one out thats completely right so far so... idk if i wanna go searching for it
 04-23-2010, 04:21 PM         #1640
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shook ones
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy