LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1561
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Gattsau said:
Why r yall sayin the kid is jacob like its certain? Didn't he say your not allowed to k!ll him? Talking about when flocke had jacob k!lled? Did I miss something? Also why would jacob be in the form of alittle kid when we know he's dead?
Posted via Mobile Device
im not convinced either way whether they're both him or not, but i always thought that he was telling flocke that he can't k!ll sawyer.
 8 years ago '09        #1562
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #1563
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 -Phase One- said:
you're typing up paragraphs. i think you're the one taking s**t to heart.

and obnoxious dweeb? really, that's all you could come up with?
I can only say so much at work
 8 years ago '05        #1564
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Ricky Towel said:
im not convinced either way whether they're both him or not, but i always thought that he was telling flocke that he can't k!ll sawyer.
Ah, very good a.ssumption. And thats exactly what this kid was telling Flocke by showing up. Telling him that he could not k!ll Desmond. Thats why he trapped him in the well and is having Sayyid do it.

Good post.
 8 years ago '05        #1565
space
space

[spoiler - click to view]

Speculation, but may contain serious spoilers. It was written by me though, just pure speculation and guesses. Read at your own risk.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 04-15-2010 at 02:56 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1566
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
 Reppindaburghh said:
Ah, very good a.ssumption. And thats exactly what this kid was telling Flocke by showing up. Telling him that he could not k!ll Desmond. Thats why he trapped him in the well and is having Sayyid do it.

Good post.
desmond isn't a candidate
 8 years ago '05        #1567
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
desmond isn't a candidate
And ZING, i'm an a**hole yet again.

My bad, keep it movin fellas.
 8 years ago '04        #1568
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4302 4302
lmao at everyone arguing about who the little kid is... even if we think we know who it is it does nothing to help us....

oh its jacob... ok so if the kid is lil jacob that means what? nothing. SO FAR. none of that will mattter till the island back story episode...

yalll argue about the most irrevelent s**t and are missing the bigger picture...

like i said before... go rewatch Orientation. Episode 3 of season 2. s**t ill do yu one better.

[video - click to view]

now tell me what desmond was doing in the hatch was not wat the island does for MIB. just trying to save the world and keep alll the electromagnetic energy in....is sorta like keepin something bottled up wit a cork on it....

catch up!
 8 years ago '04        #1569
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 Propel Water said:
lmao at everyone arguing about who the little kid is... even if we think we know who it is it does nothing to help us....

oh its jacob... ok so if the kid is lil jacob that means what? nothing. SO FAR. none of that will mattter till the island back story episode...

yalll argue about the most irrevelent s**t and are missing the bigger picture...

like i said before... go rewatch Orientation. Episode 3 of season 2. s**t ill do yu one better.

now tell me what desmond was doing in the hatch was not wat the island does for MIB. just trying to save the world and keep alll the electromagnetic energy in....is sorta like keepin something bottled up wit a cork on it....

catch up!
I don't see the correlation between what I said and that orientation episode. Not saying I think I guessed right, I just don't see what you were getting at.
Also, you're saying desmond releasing electromagnetic energy is the same as the island bottling up smokey?
 8 years ago '04        #1570
space
space
 tonymann said:
I don't see the correlation between what I said and that orientation episode. Not saying I think I guessed right, I just don't see what you were getting at.
Also, you're saying desmond releasing electromagnetic energy is the same as the island bottling up smokey?
Desmond not releasing the electromagnetic energy by pushing the button is the same as keep smokey on the island and not in the world corrupting and razing havoc.

The fact is their tryinggggggg to keep something locked away.

ITs A 2 person job! yu will need a mib and yu will need a jacob. ie. locke & jack... locke told him he couldnt do it alone and he was rite.....

s**t yu culd even say that jacob/mib are both brothers vying for the mothers affection which wuld jus parallel jack/sawyer/kate...

but then again thats only if yu believe that the writers new what they were doing the entire time.. which looks less and less everyday like its true...

edit: ok i jus went back and re read what ya said... i was agreeing wit yu to a certain point...bc that would be a pretty good a.ssumption considering desmond is doing what jacob did.... their both able to manipulate time....

i said everything else i said to back up wat yu said about needing someone to replace MIB... bc it is in fact a two person job...someone needs to protect the island... and someone needs to protect the rest of the world from him

Last edited by Propel Water; 04-15-2010 at 05:43 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #1571
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 396 396
 propel water said:

s**t yu culd even say that jacob/mib are both brothers vying for the mothers affection which wuld jus parallel jack/sawyer/kate...
i see where you're going with this.
I see what you did there.

hence the importance of the may 11th episode "across the sea"
which is believed to focus on jacob & mib as brothers and will
reveal their mother and her intentions
 04-15-2010, 08:04 PM         #1572
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
he clearly was idk why people think he was talking about jacob
 8 years ago '04        #1573
space
space
 O-FICIAL said:
i see where you're going with this.
I see what you did there.

hence the importance of the may 11th episode "across the sea"
which is believed to focus on jacob & mib as brothers and will
reveal their mother and her intentions
hey man it only makes sense.. the show is going full circle....

even tho all this "love" s**t is pissing me off...
 04-15-2010, 09:48 PM         #1574
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait what hatch?

And who's Desmond? The bald guy with the scar on his face?

lol

Story of this thread's life.
 8 years ago '04        #1575
space
space
i herd the end of the finale leaked...
 04-16-2010, 08:53 AM         #1576
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No it's perfect hes on the dark side. He is the strongest emotionally and physically. He prides himself in being a good person and WANTS people to know that hes good and any evil he has done doesn't determine who he is. Couldn't have picked a more opposite character which is why the show is so amazing
 8 years ago '06        #1577
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 396 396
 all3rd said:
Will Albert Hanso and the University of Michigan be a part of these last few episodes or not?
DOUBT IT. SEEMS LIKE ALL THE DHARMA MYSTERY STUFF
IS PRETTY MUCH DONE WITH. WISH THEY HAD MORE TIME
TO ANSWER THAT s**t...ALONG WITH A LAUNDRY LIST
OF OTHER QUESTIONS THAT THE FANS HAVE.
 04-18-2010, 09:44 PM         #1578
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who actually believes this is it for LOST? My money's on there being at least three forms of spin-off stories like those iPhone mini-episodes they did. That way, they can at least tie up the less important loose threads.

Also, get mad at my new avatar:D
 04-18-2010, 09:57 PM         #1579
wheezymcnasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:
i got a feeling the whispers havent been fully explained, like why do the souls whisper? and i dont remember any other time where a ghost appears right after the whispers, correct me if im wrong
thats cause no one else could talk to dead people but hugo.....and they only show up to send him a message
 04-18-2010, 10:33 PM         #1580
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm season 3 - Juliet hears the whispers and sees the old psychiatrist frmo the Other's village when she first joined. But then Jack came and he said "Who was that lady?" and she said and old friend or something but the point is BOTH Jack and Juliet could see her. She heard whispers, she came, she disappeared, and both Jack and Juliet saw her...

lifesabeach said:
Am I the only one who actually believes this is it for LOST? My money's on there being at least three forms of spin-off stories like those iPhone mini-episodes they did. That way, they can at least tie up the less important loose threads.

Also, get mad at my new avatar:D
I hope they make a spin off for the DHARMA initiative and the others from back in the day.

Sweet avatar. Where can I get a nice one like that?

Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 04-18-2010 at 10:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy