LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1541
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2320 2320
Check my f**king post, its the same f**king actor playing the kid both times. Its gotta be Jacob you bastards.

Last edited by modalee; 04-14-2010 at 11:07 PM..
 04-14-2010, 11:03 PM         #1542
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know it was, we all do. I'm saying when you look at the faces again, they look more similar. Yesterday everyone was sure it was a different person all together. Yeah spoiler is one thing but from the pictures you can tell too
 04-14-2010, 11:17 PM         #1543
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, lately the chicks on L O S T have been showing some great cleavage. First we get Sun, and this weeks' episode it was Libby. Although no one beats...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #1544
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 401 401
 O-FICIAL said:
my opinion on that.
the first boy was young jacob.
This boy was older and probably a teenage jacob.
Wait for may 11th episode tho
SO I SEE THAT I WAS CORRECT IN MY a.ssUMPTION THAT THE
KID WAS ALSO YOUNG JACOB.
 8 years ago '05        #1545
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7112 7112
I bet they filmed that first scene like RIGHT after last season, that little bastard hit a growth spurt, and they filmed this episode recent as f**k. Thats why you cannot use young kids are characters on a show like this.
 8 years ago '04        #1546
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 lifesabeach said:
Damn, lately the chicks on L O S T have been showing some great cleavage. First we get Sun, and this weeks' episode it was Libby. Although no one beats...

[pic - click to view]

Hopefully she comes back, somehow, so I can see that again.
 8 years ago '04        #1547
Charlie 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 9 9
Is it me or can FLOCKE only k!ll people if they are afraid of him (or the smoke thing)
cause I believe he wants to k!ll desmond but couldn't cause desmond wasn't shook at all

can someone confirm this?
 04-15-2010, 06:39 AM         #1548
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Charlie said:
Is it me or can FLOCKE only k!ll people if they are afraid of him (or the smoke thing)
cause I believe he wants to k!ll desmond but couldn't cause desmond wasn't shook at all

I got that same vibe.. Or maybe the smoke monster is part of that Electric-Magnetic s**t, and it probably wont do s**t to Desmond..

That was a ill scene though.. "Why arent you afraid? You here all alone with me, nobody knows your here, and your not afraid"

Desmond.. "Brotha" "Brotha" "Brotha" lol
 8 years ago '07        #1549
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
 -Phase One- said:
Are you color blind or something?
yo stfu

I hate talkin to ppl like you. I didn't even read your response btw
 8 years ago '04        #1550
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
If u think random guesses are spoilers do not read this post.
What if Desmond is meant to be the next jacob and the candidates were only brought there to have one replace MIB. I'm a.ssuming Jacob knew he and MIB would be k!lled. I'm also a.ssuming MIB knows this as well but wants the candidates to leave with hm so his future doesn't materialize. Desmond has already started "leading people to the island" in the flash sideways. Keep in mind this is only a what if.
 8 years ago '06        #1551
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 401 401
by my count...mib has not k!lled a candidate yet.
It may be because he can't. It's against the rules.
 8 years ago '07        #1552
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
mr. ecko
 8 years ago '06        #1553
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Eddie.. said:
yo stfu

I hate talkin to ppl like you. I didn't even read your response btw

I hate talking to dumbasses. Talking about lighting when its clear as day they don't h ave the same hair color.

8 years ago '04        #1554
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4305 4305
 tonymann said:
If u think random guesses are spoilers do not read this post.
What if Desmond is meant to be the next jacob and the candidates were only brought there to have one replace MIB. I'm a.ssuming Jacob knew he and MIB would be k!lled. I'm also a.ssuming MIB knows this as well but wants the candidates to leave with hm so his future doesn't materialize. Desmond has already started "leading people to the island" in the flash sideways. Keep in mind this is only a what if.
"its a two person job"

lockeee cant do it alone he needs jack....

go watch orientation again and yulll understand everything...
 8 years ago '04        #1555
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4305 4305
 Charlie said:

no offense but theres a terrible a.ssumption...
 04-15-2010, 11:16 AM         #1556
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Charlie said:

Take it easy, you might pull a hamstring with this one
 8 years ago '05        #1557
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 2848 2848
 damien1928 said:
both kids are Jacob.
 stillers09 said:
wrong
 modalee81 said:
No they are both Jacob.

[code]
[spoiler - click to view]

[/code]
 modalee81 said:
Check my f**king post, its the same f**king actor playing the kid both times. Its gotta be Jacob you bastards.
 AbsLikeJesus said:
I know it was, we all do. I'm saying when you look at the faces again, they look more similar. Yesterday everyone was sure it was a different person all together. Yeah spoiler is one thing but from the pictures you can tell too
So to clarify, yeah...both kids are Jacob.

Last edited by damien1928; 04-15-2010 at 12:05 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1558
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
I hate talking to dumbasses. Talking about lighting when its clear as day they don't h ave the same hair color.

yo I'm not dumb

if you notice me ever in this thread most things I say are right on par and normally when I make a prediction it IS absolutely correct. I'm rarely wrong when I decide to come to a conclusion.

Now you would be dumb if you gave any attention to that 'spoiler' a few pages back. and there are several other examples of people being dumb.

So off of my first viewing of the episode (mind you I hadn't realized people posted pics here to futher analyze, which is hysterical in its own right) the two boys were wearing the exact same clothing, look the same, and were being viewed from entirely different camera angles. The first two times we see a young boy in the jungle he is in a clearing with blood on his hands, the second time he was in a wooded area, and when we got a close up the camera was pointing upward towards him, with the evident sun shining behind him.

this episode, the camera was more so eye-level with the adults in the scene, lookin slightly downward towards the young child, who is obviously shorter.

So maybe I am colorblind, or maybe you're just an obnoxious dweeb taking lost too seriously
 8 years ago '06        #1559
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Eddie.. said:
yo I'm not dumb

if you notice me ever in this thread most things I say are right on par and normally when I make a prediction it IS absolutely correct. I'm rarely wrong when I decide to come to a conclusion.

Now you would be dumb if you gave any attention to that 'spoiler' a few pages back. and there are several other examples of people being dumb.

So off of my first viewing of the episode (mind you I hadn't realized people posted pics here to futher analyze, which is hysterical in its own right) the two boys were wearing the exact same clothing, look the same, and were being viewed from entirely different camera angles. The first two times we see a young boy in the jungle he is in a clearing with blood on his hands, the second time he was in a wooded area, and when we got a close up the camera was pointing upward towards him, with the evident sun shining behind him.

this episode, the camera was more so eye-level with the adults in the scene, lookin slightly downward towards the young child, who is obviously shorter.

So maybe I am colorblind, or maybe you're just an obnoxious dweeb taking lost too seriously

you're typing up paragraphs. i think you're the one taking s**t to heart.

and obnoxious dweeb? really, that's all you could come up with?
 8 years ago '09        #1560
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
is it me or does sawyer also seem to not be scared of smokey.

or maybe he is and he is just good at covering it up, though i dont think ive ever seen him scared.

flocke seems to be getting annoyed by sawyer lately too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago