LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1521
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,465 | Props total: 7110 7110
 BlaznHizzle said:
but Locke is dead on the island so why would that matter?
So is Charlie....and Libby. And they are both apparently key players in the Alt-Timeline.

I seriously doubt Desmond ran Locke over to get revenge on him for throwing him down the well . That just does not really fit into what Lost is about.
 8 years ago '05        #1522
space
space
Also I really do not think Desmond knows whats going on in both timelines. All he knows in the Alt-Timeline is that he has a purpose. All he knows in the original timeline is that he has a purpose. He does not know what his purpose is in either time-line, he just knows that he does in fact have a purpose. My opinion.
 8 years ago '05        #1523
space
space
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Was the chinese guy presenting Hurley the award Marvin Candle, the chinese guy who was in all those Dharma videos? If it was shouldn't he be old in the alt timeline instead of looking the same in as he did when he made those Dharma videos in the 70s?
Btw this question kind of slipped by unanswered. I did notice that that was the same dude, but I did not think about his age.

That really does not make much sense. He should have died from old age years ago. He was the same exact age in that scene as he was in the 70's.

Wtf is up with that?
 8 years ago '07        #1524
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Reppindaburghh said:
So is Charlie....and Libby. And they are both apparently key players in the Alt-Timeline.

I seriously doubt Desmond ran Locke over to get revenge on him for throwing him down the well . That just does not really fit into what Lost is about.

This^

And that buff chick dying... Classic lost moment catching me off guard
 8 years ago '05        #1525
space
space
 Grave said:
This^

And that buff chick dying... Classic lost moment catching me off guard
Yeah wheres that guy who usually posts up all the classic .gifs the day after each episode? You're runnin late bro!
 8 years ago '06        #1526
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2317 2317
 AbsLikeJesus said:
MY THEORY:

-Desmond hit Locke because he wanted him to go to the hospital where he would see Jack and they would get memories of the island. He knows Jack is int he hospital there because he met him there when looking for Charlie.

-That little boy we saw this time was MIB

-I'm also suspicious of Michael and the remainding dead souls held captive. Jacob's word is more important than their's, why did he stop telling Hurly what to do? Why Michael, of all people? Maybe Jacob let him speak to kind of rest any uneasiness between them, but still suspicious non the less
you stole my theory, i posted that s**t in the previous page
 8 years ago '06        #1527
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Grave said:
Lmao, gtfo

Here, let me put tags on this for ya.

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #1528
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
Desmond is only tryin to wake f**kers up. We don't know yet exactly what it is desmond knows bout flocke. But it was an odd q for flock to ask him and his reaction to the answer was that he didn't seem convinced that desmon believed he is locke

What I'm curious about is if ben actually k!lled penny. He shot desmon and I'm wondering if he kept his promise to widmore bout k!llin his daughter.

Are you even watching the past 5 seasons or just skimming through them? He didn't k!ll Penny.

lmao, gtfo.
 8 years ago '06        #1529
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
the kids hair doesn't look different to me, just the way the lighting is hitting it.

Are you color blind or something? The first kid has blonde hair, and the kid last night has brown hair. It's got nothing to do with lighting.

Jacob has blonde hair, and MIB has brown hair. I figured that's the point in showing 2 different kids. Why else would the brown kid just smile like he was pleased? While the blonde kid tried to stop Flocke and Flocke chased him.

I thought it was pretty obvious that they are showing a young Jacob and young MIB. But, we'll see the truth when their episode airs.
 04-14-2010, 03:18 PM         #1530
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #1531
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2317 2317
 -Phase One- said:
Are you color blind or something? The first kid has blonde hair, and the kid last night has brown hair. It's got nothing to do with lighting.

Jacob has blonde hair, and MIB has brown hair. I figured that's the point in showing 2 different kids. Why else would the brown kid just smile like he was pleased? While the blonde kid tried to stop Flocke and Flocke chased him.

I thought it was pretty obvious that they are showing a young Jacob and young MIB. But, we'll see the truth when their episode airs.
No they are both Jacob.

[code]

[/code]

Last edited by modalee; 04-14-2010 at 05:14 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1532
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,346 | Props total: 2836 2836
both kids are Jacob.
 8 years ago '07        #1534
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
Promo for next week is sick, that Wille Wonka sample in that background is......Song is called Through the Loop by Pendulum

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1535
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
How is the kid young MIB? When MIB saw him and told Des to ignore him? Like don't look at him, don't talk to him.

Don't you think MIB would have smiled back?

8 years ago '05        #1536
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Also Hugo, Jack = the next generation of others.
 8 years ago '06        #1537
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 modalee81 said:
No they are both Jacob.

[code]

[/code]

Well that f**king sucks. That doesn't make much sense anyways.

Thanks for the heads up tho.
 8 years ago '06        #1538
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Wasted said:
How is the kid young MIB? When MIB saw him and told Des to ignore him? Like don't look at him, don't talk to him.

Don't you think MIB would have smiled back?

Yeah, that makes sense. He told him to ignore him, because Flocke knew that was him when he was younger. What else is he suppose to say? Whereas, young Jacob told him he knew the rules, etc. and Flocke chased him.

What reasons does he have to chase himself?

The boy smiled, because he saw MIB on the path of suceeding with his plan.

That's the vibe I got. Which, makes more sense that way.
 8 years ago '05        #1539
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
We have 2 different children, but no one pointed out that they are wearing the same thing. The pictures a page or 2 ago show that. We know that Jacob is light colors/and MIB is black/dark clothing.

Now they could be Young Jacob/MIB, but that would be beyond confusing to put them in the same clothes. Unless that has a purpose. To show that the schism between the 2 didn't start until later in their life, and at one point they were very similar.

But it could just be an older version of Jacob with darker hair.
 04-14-2010, 10:51 PM         #1540
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Little kid the first time:

[pic - click to view]

Little kid the second time:

[pic - click to view]

First of all...Take me in having HD pictures!

Second of all, I can see a resemblance actually. The hair is noticeably darker, but that happens with a lot of blonde kids when they are young. I guess because it's LOST everyone naturally jumps to the conclusion that it's a different character (Even me) but I believe now that they are the same simply from looking at the faces.

Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 04-14-2010 at 10:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy