Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1501
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
BTW, anyone notice that the stick that the young kid was holding and stuck in the ground was exactly like the stick Locke was carving in the beggining of the episode?
I didn't even notice that. I'm going to have to start watching each episode at least 2 times.
 8 years ago '05        #1502
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 stillers09 said:
im sure it wasnt the exact stick the one the boy had still had the bark on it and flocke was shaving the bark off his stick, prolly no meaning....
Obviously it was not the same stick. But I doubt it had no meaning. If that was young flocke, it was symbolic.
 8 years ago '06        #1503
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 395 395
the picture in hurley's restaurant was a pic of the island.
 8 years ago '09        #1504
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 O-FICIAL said:
the picture in hurley's restaurant was a pic of the island.
screencap?
 8 years ago '04        #1505
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,896 | Props total: 2564 2564
its when somebody does/sees something the same as what theyve done/seen in the alternate reality, thats when they remember..

desmond didnt remember until he saw charlie drowning and put his hand on the window (at that EXACT moment he remembered because he saw that in the island reality already)

same with hurley kissing libby
 04-14-2010, 12:55 AM         #1506
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a little confused on the whole young jacob and mib thing right now,
 8 years ago '07        #1507
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Nah, desmond isn't the jacob of anywhere and neither is eloise. Jacob said he doesn't get involved directly, we saw desmon chase tail, become matchmaker and ran over a cripple. I don't see the similarity between the twwo to be honest. Wut I do see is desmon still beign desmond and faraday still faraday and they still playin that same game
 8 years ago '06        #1508
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
I believe that Locke getting run over will now have him go in surgery with none other than Jack fixing him and that could be the connection that resurfaces memories for both men. I say this because the Flocke and Jack staredown on Island timeline was quite powerful and we all know how powerful the rivalry between Locke and Jack was on island.
 8 years ago '07        #1509
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
Lmao, gtfo

-Phase One- said:
I a.ssumed it was because Locke shoved him down that well.
 8 years ago '07        #1510
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,069 | Props total: 1515 1515
I still think Desmond hit Locke cuz Desmonds a G and was mad cuz he pushed him in the well.

ok so in the other timeline that desmond can now skip back and forth between he is pushed in a very deep well by 'John Locke' for no reason at all and he skips to the other timeline and has a very determined, angry look on his face and hit John Locke going 45 mph for some other reason.

Last edited by Eddie..; 04-14-2010 at 07:00 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1511
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
remember desmond doesnt know that locke isn't locke.. so thats why he runs his a.ss over
 8 years ago '07        #1512
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
Desmond is only tryin to wake f**kers up. We don't know yet exactly what it is desmond knows bout flocke. But it was an odd q for flock to ask him and his reaction to the answer was that he didn't seem convinced that desmon believed he is locke

What I'm curious about is if ben actually k!lled penny. He shot desmon and I'm wondering if he kept his promise to widmore bout k!llin his daughter.
 8 years ago '07        #1513
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
^he didn't k!ll penny.

but yo, Michael lied to Hurley.

If mib gets off the island all the souls that 'can't move on' well prolly be able to leave.
 04-14-2010, 10:00 AM         #1514
wheezymcnasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok i think i figured something out....i could be wrong....but maybe desmond ran over locke to help him remember the island.....like someone posted earlie....love/near death experiences help people remember....locke was never in love on the island.....and maybe the real locke can somehow stop the flocke from destroying things...even though thats prolly impossible but i think he hit him to help him remember or somehow that leads him to remembering.........and desmonds not dead!!!!
 04-14-2010, 10:04 AM         #1515
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MY THEORY:

-Desmond hit Locke because he wanted him to go to the hospital where he would see Jack and they would get memories of the island. He knows Jack is int he hospital there because he met him there when looking for Charlie.

-That little boy we saw this time was MIB

-I'm also suspicious of Michael and the remainding dead souls held captive. Jacob's word is more important than their's, why did he stop telling Hurly what to do? Why Michael, of all people? Maybe Jacob let him speak to kind of rest any uneasiness between them, but still suspicious non the less
 8 years ago '05        #1516
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
 wheezymcnasty said:
Ok i think i figured something out....i could be wrong....but maybe desmond ran over locke to help him remember the island.....like someone posted earlie....love/near death experiences help people remember....locke was never in love on the island.....and maybe the real locke can somehow stop the flocke from destroying things...even though thats prolly impossible but i think he hit him to help him remember or somehow that leads him to remembering.........and desmonds not dead!!!!
but Locke is dead on the island so why would that matter?
 04-14-2010, 11:22 AM         #1517
wheezymcnasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blaznhizzle said:
but locke is dead on the island so why would that matter?
who knows but its gotta be about something....desmonds running around trying to get people to remember so this is his way of getting locke to remember.....u never know how it will play out
 04-14-2010, 11:34 AM         #1518
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think the little boy we saw this time was supposed to be different than the other one. I think they would have made the physical appearances more drastically different other than slightly darker hair, etc. If anything, they would probably make the teenage MIB wear black clothing, no?

As for Desmond hitting Locke, he did say in his episode that he wanted to show something to the people on the plane manifest something...maybe it's that they're all connected? I think that he lives in both times simultaneously so he always knows what's going on in each timeline and that's why he decided to run Locke over: he knew it would affect the talk they were going to have on the island between Jack and Locke so he planned for them to meet in the hospital. Also would explain why he's so eager to go anywhere (follows Widmore without question, follows Sayyid without question, doesn't mind being tied up, follows Flocke without question)...he's not afraid because he directly controls what happens on both and that makes him the most powerful person on the island.
 8 years ago '07        #1519
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
the kids hair doesn't look different to me, just the way the lighting is hitting it.
 8 years ago '05        #1520
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 modalee81 said:
I believe that Locke getting run over will now have him go in surgery with none other than Jack fixing him and that could be the connection that resurfaces memories for both men. I say this because the Flocke and Jack staredown on Island timeline was quite powerful and we all know how powerful the rivalry between Locke and Jack was on island.
This is probably be true because
[spoiler - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy