LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1481
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 396 396
near death experience=memories of island life
 8 years ago '05        #1482
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Oh btw to those of you who cry about nothing being answered ever, the whispers were blatantly explained tonight.
 8 years ago '06        #1483
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
Desmond hit Locke with the car to give him a near death experience to get that flash of his life on the island maybe?

Good point. I got a question, because I think I missed this. But, how does Desmond remember the island? And last week, when they put Desmond in that building and blasted him with the magnetic force, why was that done? I think I missed the point of that.
 8 years ago '05        #1484
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
no, I'm pretty sure he can go back and forth between the realities and wanted to k!ll Locke for throwing him down the well.
I seriously doubt that is true.

Why would he want to k!ll a guy for something that somebody possessing his body did in an alt-timeline? That makes no sense. Its not like Locke threw him down the well.

Oh, so some guy possessing Lockes body throws you down a well, so you run over an innocent teacher in a wheel chair because he looks like him? Very, very, very, very unlikely. Desmond has a plan in that timeline. We do not yet know what it is, we just know he wants to get in contact with everyone that was on the plan.
 8 years ago '09        #1485
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
its definitely not in the promo at all so its complete speculation and prediction by me, but its just a gut feeling that sawyer stops sayid from k!lling desmond.
 8 years ago '06        #1486
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 O-FICIAL said:
If that's the case, then how come Libby & Hurley are now remembering?
 8 years ago '05        #1487
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
Good point. I got a question, because I think I missed this. But, how does Desmond remember the island? And last week, when they put Desmond in that building and blasted him with the magnetic force, why was that done? I think I missed the point of that.
They did that to make sure he was able to sustain something that powerful. They chose him because he had sustained something that powerful in the past. (When he pushed the button in the hatch to blow that s**t up.)

Why they are making sure he could sustain something that powerful has yet to be explained. So you didnt really miss any detail, the detail just was not revealed yet.

And Desmond does not remember the island.

The reason he is reaching out to everyone on the plane is because he met Charlie, who was on the plane. And Charlie guided Desmonds car into the ocean, giving Desmond a near-death experience, where he saw Pennys name. This made Desmond believe Charlies story from the episode last week. Then, he meets Faraday, who has a similar story. Then he meets Penny and is absolutly sure that he knows her from somewhere, so he knows Charlie's story was correct, this made him for some reason come to the conclusion that the plane must have been where things went wrong (How he came to that conclusion I do not know, but yet again, i'm drunk, so someone will be able to clear that up i'm sure). So he gets the list of all the passengers of the plane and he is going to each of them and "touching" them kind of how Jacob did.

Eh, i'm drunk as I said, lol.
 8 years ago '06        #1488
O-FICIAL 
space
space
 -phase one- said:
if that's the case, then how come libby & hurley are now remembering?
love/near death experience= memories of the island

charlie said it himself.
 8 years ago '09        #1489
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 O-FICIAL said:
its more than just that. hurley had no near death experience whatsoever, yet he still had memories.
 8 years ago '06        #1490
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
They did that to make sure he was able to sustain something that powerful. They chose him because he had sustained something that powerful in the past. (When he pushed the button in the hatch to blow that s**t up.)

Why they are making sure he could sustain something that powerful has yet to be explained. So you didnt really miss any detail, the detail just was not revealed yet.

And Desmond does not remember the island.

The reason he is reaching out to everyone on the plane is because he met Charlie, who was on the plane. And Charlie guided Desmonds car into the ocean, giving Desmond a near-death experience, where he saw Pennys name. This made Desmond believe Charlies story from the episode last week. Then, he meets Faraday, who has a similar story. Then he meets Penny and is absolutly sure that he knows her from somewhere, so he knows Charlie's story was correct, this made him for some reason come to the conclusion that the plane must have been where things went wrong (How he came to that conclusion I do not know, but yet again, i'm drunk, so someone will be able to clear that up i'm sure). So he gets the list of all the passengers of the plane and he is going to each of them and "touching" them kind of how Jacob did.

Eh, i'm drunk as I said, lol.

I missed the Charlie part last week, so that explains it. Thanks for clearing that up.
 8 years ago '06        #1491
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 O-FICIAL said:
love/near death experience= memories of the island

charlie said it himself.

Damn, I missed a few scenes last week and missed a lot of important things. Thanks for bringing that up. When I get some free time I'll have to re-watch last week's episode.
 8 years ago '06        #1492
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
So another answer we got tonight is that, the little boy in the jungle with brown hair is MIB, and the blonde boy we saw weeks ago was Jacob. Young Jacob told him "you know the rules", while the brown haired boy (MIB) just smiled, and Flocke pretty much ignored him. I think that gave it away.

Unless I'm wrong here.
 8 years ago '06        #1493
O-FICIAL 
space
space
 stillers09 said:
ill put this in a spoiler tag for all the crying pussies in this thread

[spoiler - click to view]

my opinion on that.
the first boy was young jacob.
This boy was older and probably a teenage jacob.
Wait for may 11th episode tho
 04-13-2010, 10:02 PM         #1494
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that's young Jacob.. Then it takes me back to last seasons finale when Jacob and MIB was talking and he said "Its all progress it only ends once" does that mean once your on the island you live forever on the island? Or Jacob and MIB just keep respawning and watching the same s**t happen over and over and over?
 8 years ago '05        #1495
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
I missed the Charlie part last week, so that explains it. Thanks for clearing that up.
Bro last weeks episode was one of the most confusing/revealing episodes in history. Download that s**t ASAP.
 8 years ago '05        #1496
space
space
BTW, anyone notice that the stick that the young kid was holding and stuck in the ground was exactly like the stick Locke was carving in the beggining of the episode?
 8 years ago '07        #1497
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
 Reppindaburghh said:
I seriously doubt that is true.

Why would he want to k!ll a guy for something that somebody possessing his body did in an alt-timeline?
did you not hear desmond just say to flocke that he is john locke?
 8 years ago '05        #1498
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
did you not hear desmond just say to flocke that he is john locke?
True. As I said i'm drunk so anything I say at this point can be brushed off if it seems illogical. But, even so, I still feel as though Desmond getting revenge on Locke in the AT is bulls**t. Especially because he did not even die when Locke threw him in the well.
 8 years ago '06        #1499
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 O-FICIAL said:
my opinion on that.
the first boy was young jacob.
This boy was older and probably a teenage jacob.
Wait for may 11th episode tho

[pic - click to view]

That was young Jacob. The boy tonight didn't look like that, or even have the same hair color.

I figured it was suppose to be like that to show you that's young MIB. Plus the boy just smiled like he was happy Flocke was getting somewhere with his plan, and Flocke paid no attention to him. Flocke chased the other boy (young jacob) after Jacob preaching to him about the rules.
 8 years ago '06        #1500
O-FICIAL 
space
space
 stillers09 said:
ill get back to you on that after i D/L the episode and look through it again

some spoilers about who we will see in next weeks ep:

[spoiler - click to view]

YEAH. I GUESS THAT KID COULD BE YOUNG FLOCKA.
WASN'T THAT STICK FLOCKE WAS MAKING, THE "JESUS" STICK THAT ECKO
USED TO WHIP a.ssES WITH?
OH s**t, PENNY?
WE WILL ALSO SEE WHO DAVID'S MOTHER IS. BIG WHOOP!
MY MONEY IS ON JULIET.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy