most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1321
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
MAJOR SPOILERS...I MEAN MAJOR!!!

If you want to read here you go...

Like I said MAJOR...

[spoiler - click to view]

I went to the site and read a couple of the answers then stopped. I did not read anything that spoiled anything, but I could tell that there were definetly some huge spoilers in there.

I have read previous spoilers/supposed spoilers in this thread before and I would suggest to anyone who is an actual fan of this show to not go to that site.

It could all be bulls**t, but just in case. They all referenced one thing in particular that could be pretty epic that i'd rather not know the details of and i'm happy I stopped reading after the first couple lines.

For anyone who does read them, I have one thing to say.

(This is a spoiler.)

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-29-2010 at 08:35 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1322
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Reppindaburghh said:
I went to the site and read a couple of the answers then stopped. I did not read anything that spoiled anything, but I could tell that there were definetly some huge spoilers in there.

I have read previous spoilers/supposed spoilers in this thread before and I would suggest to anyone who is an actual fan of this show to not go to that site.

It could all be bulls**t, but just in case. They all referenced one thing in particular that could be pretty epic that i'd rather not know the details of and i'm happy I stopped reading after the first couple lines.

For anyone who does read them, I have one thing to say.

(This is a spoiler.)

i actully stumbled upon them accidently... didnt no it was a spoiler someone jus posted it over at imbd.... i read through like 2 of em and realized what it was and was like what!!! and closed the screen as quick as possible...

one of them is ruined for me already but its ok bc iv been waitin for it to happen since sundown
 8 years ago '06        #1323
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2276 2276
im going to steer clear of those spoilers
 8 years ago '07        #1324
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
I still wanna know how Isabella threw her voice
 03-30-2010, 03:43 PM         #1325
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
im going to steer clear of those spoilers
Yea that's it for me.. I'm not coming back in the thread until the show is over.. Its always one Idiot that will post a spoiler and act like it wasn't one...

Can we get a spoiler free.. even with spoiler tags thread, bc I really like seeing what some of ya'lls thoughts are on the show
 8 years ago '06        #1326
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 stillers09 said:
why even have hurley say that though? theres gotta be somethin with the animals on the island, how else does kate see that black horse from her past? they have to be someone, if not jacob then MIB? maybe mib was the horse since kate is with mib in the present and the bird is jacob cause hurley is with jacob, and of course a bird isnt going to speak perfect english but that call did sound a little like "hurley"...

The scene with Kate and the horse is kind of fuzzy for me, I don't remember what happened, but it could be her imagination. But, you have a good point on the horse being MIB or something. It's possible.

But, as for the birds yelling people's names .... That's how birds sound. They "squawk" and s**t. That's just reaching.

And, I'm not going to lie, I read those "spoilers" and in my opinion, they weren't really "major" spoilers, and they didn't ruin anything for me. It felt like it was "fans" answering opinion questions about episodes that they haven't watched yet, which none of them gave any answers away.
 8 years ago '07        #1327
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
i read up until who dies, saw the mib/smoke question and stopped lol. 7 episodes left. i can wait.
 8 years ago '07        #1328
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Lost.S06E10.HDTV.XviD
 8 years ago '09        #1329
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
"ayyyy dont talk about bacon"

Lapidus is the best.
 8 years ago '09        #1330
space
space
brea$ts
 8 years ago '06        #1331
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
um wtf
 8 years ago '07        #1332
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Desmond...YES! He is baaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkk!
 03-30-2010, 09:15 PM         #1333
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets get real. The horse isn't MIB. The producers already said this in the latest podcast and it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that the horse she saw came from The Flame (DHARMA station where Mikhail was stationed with the huge satellites). He had a ranch pretty much, like 5 horses, a few cats, etc.

WHY IS ANYBODY SUGGESTING THE HORSE ISN'T FROM THE RANCH?

That same episode we found out about the Flame and saw all those animals
 8 years ago '09        #1334
space
space
i was totally expecting a "brotha?" when desmond was looking down at the water.
 8 years ago '06        #1335
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Lets get real. The horse isn't MIB. The producers already said this in the latest podcast and it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that the horse she saw came from The Flame (DHARMA station where Mikhail was stationed with the huge satellites). He had a ranch pretty much, like 5 horses, a few cats, etc.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the ranch. I need to go back and re-watch every season once this one ends. There's a s**tload of stuff I forgot about.
 8 years ago '07        #1336
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Desmond HAS to push the button. Just like Eloise told him when he went to buy the ring for Penny.

MS. HAWKING: Well, I know your name as well as I know that you that don't ask Penny to marry you. In fact, you break her heart. Well, breaking her heart is, of course, what drives you in a few short years from now to enter that sailing race -- to prove her father wrong -- which brings you to the island where you spend the next 3 years of your life entering numbers into the computer until you are forced to turn that failsafe key. And if you don't do those things, Desmond David Hume, every single one of us is dead. So give me that sodding ring.
 8 years ago '06        #1337
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 AbsLikeJesus said:

What horse you talkin bout? From this most recent episode? I missed a few minutes of the episode near the middle so maybe I just missed it, but I didn't see any horse.
 8 years ago '06        #1338
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
It was crazy how Sun's pops made Jin pay the money for his own execution. That's cold.
 03-30-2010, 11:11 PM         #1339
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MIB has to leave with the candidates? so it will be the end of Jacobs recruits and no one can keep him contained?
 03-30-2010, 11:24 PM         #1340
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phase One that picture you have is amazing. Do you have any others I could use?? I don't know if you made that one or not but its amazing

stillers09 said:
I dont remember a ranch Id have to rewatch, which ive wanted to do but i just havent, and i dont listen to any podcasts so i dont know what they say on there sooooooooooo........

this episode was alright i had a feelin desmond would be the package since hes the focus of next weeks episode
Yeah its cool. I agree I saw it coming but it's cool none the less. To the person who said he was expecting a "brotha?" hahaha I agree completely.

luckluck said:
What horse you talkin bout? From this most recent episode? I missed a few minutes of the episode near the middle so maybe I just missed it, but I didn't see any horse.
No it's from season 3 maybe? It's when they first met the guy with one eye patch. Remember they were in the house. It was Sayid, Locke and Kate. He made them all lemonade? Locke played that stupid game on the computer, Sayid ended up figuring out he was an "other" and they fought and he was captured. Remember?!? It was from a while ago
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago