LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1301
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Nester Carbonell is a great actor

Last edited by modalee; 03-26-2010 at 05:32 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1302
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Hell yeah, I alwaqys thought he was italian
 8 years ago '05        #1303
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Grave said:
U must not have time to listen cuz ur still jacking off to that Richard episode.

The guy could post whatever he wants, I never said he couldnt. I just agreed to what another member here said about adding spolier tags. Some people here just want to find out from the show and the show only. Our journey through this show is just as valuable as yours so please respect ours as we respect yours.

Now can we please move on from this? Did u really have to quote me when everybody already agreed to add spoiler tags? Moving on.
You mad bro? Lol, I did not personally attack you. You gotta resort to insults because you disagree with what I said? I quoted what you said because I disagreed with you, and I stated why I agreed with you, like an adult.

Btw, i'm not the only one that thought so highly of this past episode, big homie. There have been dozens of reviews by popular publications praising this episode and the performance Richard put on.

The whole reasoning behind my post was to advise Pubstar to continue posting what he was hearing because I enjoy reading it. I did not say "f**k Grave, ignore that dude, keep postin that s**t WITHOUT spoiler tags just to spite him." I encouraged him to continue keeping us that do not listen to the podcasts updated with what was going on in the podcasts.

If you wanna reply to this post with another insult, go ahead kid.

Btw, Pubstar, keep contributing to the thread, it is appreciated.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-26-2010 at 09:13 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1304
space
space
I was at work all day, so I just replied to your post without reading the replies that were already posted, and it appears a few people agree with me. Glad to see i'm not the only one who feels that way. This is a discussion thread for a television show that we all enjoy watching/reading about. If you do not want to risk hearing something you do not want to hear, avoid the thread.

I do agree with you about Sun though, I would not mind Locke k!llin that b**ch once and for all. Top 5 most annoying characters ever.
 8 years ago '07        #1305
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I was at work all day, so I just replied to your post without reading the replies that were already posted, and it appears a few people agree with me. Glad to see i'm not the only one who feels that way. This is a discussion thread for a television show that we all enjoy watching/reading about. If you do not want to risk hearing something you do not want to hear, avoid the thread.

I do agree with you about Sun though, I would not mind Locke k!llin that b**ch once and for all. Top 5 most annoying characters ever.
Sorry duke, I didn't read ur post before this one. If u dissed me cool, moving on I don't have anything vs u or anybody keeping this going, but if there is more to say about this matter, please take it out of here and post in my page. We've sidetrack too much. I'm sure some of us are goona go through this thread again once the show is over to catch up on the podcasts and other things but its going to balot harder with all this clutter.

Once again, to my page if anybody REALLY feels like draggin this on.
 8 years ago '05        #1306
space
space
 Grave said:
Sorry duke, I didn't read ur post before this one. If u dissed me cool, moving on I don't have anything vs u or anybody keeping this going, but if there is more to say about this matter, please take it out of here and post in my page. We've sidetrack too much. I'm sure some of us are goona go through this thread again once the show is over to catch up on the podcasts and other things but its going to balot harder with all this clutter.

Once again, to my page if anybody REALLY feels like draggin this on.
No beef, my man. If you're a fan of Lost, you're good people in my book.
 8 years ago '05        #1307
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Reppindaburghh said:
You mad bro? Lol, I did not personally attack you. You gotta resort to insults because you disagree with what I said? I quoted what you said because I disagreed with you, and I stated why I agreed with you, like an adult.
I stopped reading right there, you're the first one to come in and attack people if they dont like an episode wtf are you talking about?
 8 years ago '05        #1308
space
space
 R4P said:
I stopped reading right there, you're the first one to come in and attack people if they dont like an episode wtf are you talking about?

Who are you?

I was talking to somebody. Was it you?

Anyway, I blatantly stated that the only people I have problems with are the people who hate on this show, yet come into this thread. Leave the thread if you do not like the show. If I insulted you in the past, in this thread, its probably because you came into a Lost thread, and talked s**t on the show whos thread you just entered. Leave the thread to the people who enjoy the show.

Thank you, come again.
 8 years ago '05        #1309
space
space
 R4P said:
Btw I'd like you to point out exactly where I attacked anyone for not liking an episode. I'm drunk right now, so you very well may be right, but I do not recall that (probably because i'm drunk as s**t). I recall attacking people for asking stupid questions, but not for not liking specific episodes. Although I do not doubt I did, I would like an example of when I have. And even if I did, I doubt I resorted to personal insults, which was the point of my post which you quoted.

So please, enlighten me. I'm gonna go pass out and I look forward to your replies when I wake up.
 8 years ago '05        #1310
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Reppindaburghh said:

Who are you?

I was talking to somebody. Was it you?

Anyway, I blatantly stated that the only people I have problems with are the people who hate on this show, yet come into this thread. Leave the thread if you do not like the show. If I insulted you in the past, in this thread, its probably because you came into a Lost thread, and talked s**t on the show whos thread you just entered. Leave the thread to the people who enjoy the show.

Thank you, come again.
I been watching lost since it aired, I lurk in here after every episode to see what people think but dont bother posting. Nice attempt at trying to sound educated while inebriated () if you wanna know what I was refering to how bout you look at your own post history, I'm not gonna waste my time doing research for you.

You never said s**t to me so I dont care either way, I just find it hilarious every time I come in here and someone says they didnt like the episode you come on some captain save-a-lost s**t and start flipping out. Then you turn around and say "dont resort to insults"
 8 years ago '05        #1311
space
space
 R4P said:
I been watching lost since it aired, I lurk in here after every episode to see what people think but dont bother posting. Nice attempt at trying to sound educated while inebriated () if you wanna know what I was refering to how bout you look at your own post history, I'm not gonna waste my time doing research for you.

You never said s**t to me so I dont care either way, I just find it hilarious every time I come in here and someone says they didnt like the episode you come on some captain save-a-lost s**t and start flipping out. Then you turn around and say "dont resort to insults"

You are not making sense, big guy. How am I trying to sound educated? I am speaking just as I would in any other thread about any other topic. But nice attempt at hating on somebody you do not know.

I am not gonna waste my time looking through my post history when I know I have not done what you are accusing me of. I may have insulted peoples theories, or laughed at their predictions, but I have not personally insulted somebody over an opinion of theres. (Unless I have and I do not remember, which I invite you to point out if that is the case.).

Do not know why you randomly came at me, my man. I cannot pin-point one post you have made in this thread that has contributed to the thread.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-27-2010 at 02:47 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1312
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 stillers09 said:
What I dont get is the island obviously isnt hell since MIB was sayin all that stuff just to get richard to k!ll jacob (and those 6 got off the island for 3 years so they obviously are not dead), so why is richard saying its hell in the present time even after that moment he had with jack in the black rock? i think thats why jack was like 'what are are talking about?" when they were out on the beach and richard said "cause everything he ever said is a lie" even after that moment with jack in the black rock.
From what I understood, Richard regressed in a MAJOR way when he lost his faith because of Jacobs death. He said "everything jacob said is a lie" so he went back to his original belief (the one MIB tricked him into believing) upon entering the Island: he is dead and its hell. he regressed but now he is back in full force and ready to kick some a.ss.

he was still confused and didnt know his purpose, remember Ilianas instructions were to follow Richard and he reacted "WTF". The moment in the black rock only convinced richard not to k!ll himself

Last edited by Grave; 03-28-2010 at 04:13 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1313
space
space
 Grave said:
From what I understood, Richard regressed in a MAJOR way when he lost his faith because of Jacobs death. He said "everything jacob said is a lie" so he went back to his original belief (the one MIB tricked him into believing) upon entering the Island: he is dead and its hell. he regressed but now he is back in full force and ready to kick some a.ss.

he was still confused and didnt know his purpose, remember Ilianas instructions were to follow Richard and he reacted "WTF". The moment in the black rock only convinced richard not to k!ll himself
This....
 03-29-2010, 08:45 AM         #1314
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt Jacob is animals. It's just too far-fetched. There are unrealistic things in lost, but that just sounds stupid. Not to bash you stillers09, but that doesn't seem like something the writers would resort to. Another thing to point out:

THERE IS NO HURLY BIRD OR JACK BIRD!!!!

If they never added that line where Hurly suggests he heard his name, then no one would be even thinking about it. But because Hurly said he thought he heard his name, everyone starts believe thats what happened. Close your eyes, slow down, breathe, and listen to the video.

[video - click to view]

Not only does it not say Hurly, but it doesn't even make a sound that even remotely relates to ANY English word. Or a word for that matter. It's just "HRRHHHAAHH", a regular screeching sound. Jack's bird is even more ridiculous.

Another issue is that the Others watched over the losties since their crash and knew their every move. The Others reported to Richard who then reported to Jacob directly, therefor Jacob would know all that he needs to know. Also the fact that Jacob can pull people to the island, know who they are without meeting them and has special powers, he wouldn't need to physically watch them. He has watched them all their life through the mirror and other methods without physically being there, hence why the animal theory is bogus.
 03-29-2010, 10:49 AM         #1315
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually there is... major sources have said this will be revealed in this season, along with the whispers from the island.
 03-29-2010, 11:15 AM         #1316
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just want to know what the deal was with Jin being locked in Kearny's pantry from Sayid's episode. Anything they reveal after that is just bonus in my eyes
 03-29-2010, 11:57 AM         #1317
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show is so confusing but awsome
 8 years ago '05        #1318
space
space
 stillers09 said:
I also think the animals on the island are jacob, like the bird that said hurleys name, kates horse, and i mentioned it this thread before the opening scene where jacks eyes open and he gets up and you can hear a bird in the background say "jack", and that butterfly that the camera follows into the black rock when richard is still trying to get out of the chains. if mib can change into the black smoke then jacob can probably change into animals. jacob changing into animals is a way he can watch over the losties without "stepping in"
That sounds incredibly unlikely.
 8 years ago '04        #1319
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
idk where some of yu think of this s**t....jacob never even gave the hint that he can be some other form besides his own.....

by the way... warning to everyone... there is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee spoiler out supposedly....so be careful
 8 years ago '07        #1320
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
MAJOR SPOILERS...I MEAN MAJOR!!!

If you want to read here you go...

Like I said MAJOR...

[spoiler - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago