LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-25-2010, 12:37 AM         #1261
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MIB used Locke's body to get his image. Just like he did with Christian. We don't know anything about how he works yet but we know this:

He used two people's images so far, 1 was Christian and the next was John Locke. Both CAME to the island dead.

Podcast looks amazing by the way

Propel Water- I don't knowwwww. I'm not going to make any definite conclusions yet because thats a HUGE coincidence. Just saying if they use either explanation I will believe it.

Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 03-25-2010 at 12:40 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #1262
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Cool, from here we play the waiting game then regarding that point.
 03-25-2010, 12:44 AM         #1263
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I BEEN playing the waiting game with LOST. For too long now, lol
 8 years ago '07        #1264
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
I forget that the original lost fans like u and others here have been watchin for years. I just hoped on about 3-4 months thanks to me being high and netflix on the 360. I don't know how u guys were able to deal with the wait. My bro is waiting for this season to b over so he can watch it all in a marathon.
 8 years ago '04        #1265
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Summary from the EW Podcast with Damon.

- Possibility of more "storms" will be happening. Storm is a metaphor
- 'The Package' is related to Sun/Jin sideways
- Carlton said Kate's horse wasn't MIB after Damon joked about it.
- They confirmed there were other people before Richard, hence the Statue
- Confirmed Libby will be back and questions will be answered about her
- Highly likely that Desmond will pop up in the current timeline or the sideways in the next few episodes
- There will be more cop Sawyer/Miles scenes (Would be a great show)
- Near future, one of the characters will be asking someone whether the MIB can only take the form of dead people, and whether Dave was really or not.. an answer will be provided.
- Possible that MIB is telling the truth, and Jacob is lying.
PuBSTaR GaMiNG plz spoiler-tag
 8 years ago '05        #1266
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Summary from the EW Podcast with Damon.

- There will be more cop Sawyer/Miles scenes (Would be a great show)
The possibility of them talking to Charlie (who is now in jail) and of course meeting Kate as she has been arrested for being on the run.
- Near future, one of the characters will be asking someone whether the MIB can only take the form of dead people, and whether Dave was really or not.. an answer will be provided.
- Possible that MIB is telling the truth, and Jacob is lying..
Obviously this is Hugo and I don't think either has lied. They both got different views so both are telling the truth if you ask me.

Propel Water said:
MIB didnt have this huge plot for locke to come back dead..it jus happened to work out that way perfectly for him
Not sure about that, I mean the way Christian was talking to Locke about him having to die to bring the others back etc, I don't think Christian is with Jacob or anything as he was with infected Claire at the cabin.
 8 years ago '05        #1267
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
"Yakub, maker and creator of the Devil..."
 8 years ago '07        #1268
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 8 years ago '05        #1269
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Grave said:
U sure u wtchin the same islan we are watching? The islan we saw had polar bears in it, a smoke monster beefin it with some sort of mystical protector, a guy that doesn't age and so on. It should have been obvious that the island isnt "grounded" so to say. It can move locations and it can f**k with time, so let's keep the logical out of the convo when explaining the island. The high tides are due to the magnetism which will eventually give up and let the island sink
Ok fair enough, I am only looking at it logically. The producers did say alot of things can be logically explained. As much as I hate idea of the island sinking, will accept the fact it looks like it will eventually sink. Although that only suggest how weak the island is when being up against mother nature despite going again the laws of physics.
 03-25-2010, 10:35 AM         #1270
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry if this has been asked before.

If Jacob is represented by a white rock, Then why would the ship HE brought to the island be called the "Black Rock" which I take as a symbol of the MIB.
 8 years ago '05        #1271
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
I don't think there is anything in it besides the ever continuing themes that happens throughout the show. And it's not really a rock more of a white stone, pebble.
 8 years ago '07        #1272
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 80sbabyent said:
Sorry if this has been asked before.

If Jacob is represented by a white rock, Then why would the ship HE brought to the island be called the "Black Rock" which I take as a symbol of the MIB.
in teresting
 03-25-2010, 01:31 PM         #1273
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
I don't think there is anything in it besides the ever continuing themes that happens throughout the show. And it's not really a rock more of a white stone, pebble.
Rock stone or Pebble, its hard to dismiss the name "Black Rock" as a meaningless coincidence
 8 years ago '05        #1274
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Probably not meaningless, more not a major importance. There is loads of continuing themes throughout the show. Eg. Christian/Jack SHEPHERD - A Shepherd is someone that leads its FLOCK of sheep (Followers) to safety. I dunno I don't think it has much of a link other then a play on words.
 8 years ago '09        #1275
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i agree its of no major importance.

i also think hanso being the name of the owner of the ship or whatever is of no major importance either.
 03-25-2010, 02:50 PM         #1276
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's safe to call those Easter Eggs. Simply little interesting coincidences purposely put to stimulate interest. Much like the names I mentioned earlier; Desmond Hume, Danielle Rousseou, John Locke and Jeremy Bentham, all of these are famous philosophers from history.

The only thing we know about Magnus Hanso is that he is the great grandfather of Alvar Hanso, the financier of the DHARMA initiative and created of the Hanso Foundation.
 8 years ago '04        #1277
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Ricky Towel said:
i agree its of no major importance.

i also think hanso being the name of the owner of the ship or whatever is of no major importance either.
Hanso's grandson son is the one that financed the dharma intiviative who searched for this island which just happened to be the same place his grand father died... conicidence? i think not...
 8 years ago '08        #1278
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
One thing I want to know was who in the hell was Dogen? He somehow was keeping Smokey from entering the temple so I hope they give insight to how exactly he kept smokey from entering.
 8 years ago '09        #1279
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Propel Water said:
Hanso's grandson son is the one that financed the dharma intiviative who searched for this island which just happened to be the same place his grand father died... conicidence? i think not...
im not saying its a coincidence, just that its of no major importance.

it probably wont be addressed at all.
 8 years ago '05        #1280
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
One thing I want to know was who in the hell was Dogen? He somehow was keeping Smokey from entering the temple so I hope they give insight to how exactly he kept smokey from entering.
He put ash all over the place but somehow when he died, smokie was ok to enter the temple.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy