LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1241
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Lol u 'tupid hahaha

Steelerfan1 said:
Reppindaburgh you a steeler fan and you from da burgh and all but is seems like you busted a nut watching this episode

[pic - click to view]

Plus where da n*ggas at:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Killing n*ggas off. n*ggas running away, disappearing WTF . Couple of weeks ago they k!lled off some irrelevant dude for no reason
 8 years ago '05        #1242
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 Steelerfan1 said:
Reppindaburgh you a steeler fan and you from da burgh and all but is seems like you busted a nut watching this episode

Killing n*ggas off. n*ggas running away, disappearing WTF . Couple of weeks ago they k!lled off some irrelevant dude for no reason
Its probably my favorite show of all time and its the final season and each episode thus far has been like a 1 hour epic movie, to me. So yeah, i'm hyped. Let me enjoy my show and keep it movin, big homie.

Edit: Exclude episode 2 from that statement. Other then that, every episode has been amazing to watch.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-24-2010 at 09:05 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1243
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
OK people, I figured how the island "sunk"

It didn't sink. The water level rose. Much like we saw how the island was flooded and you could only see the statue. The Blackrock sailed over the island and ended up in the middle of the island.

Flash-sideways, the island hasn't sink, the water level just rose?

Also Richard is so key to the story line and so key to defeating MIB. Noticed how in the past Richard went from MIB to Jacob then from Jacob to MIB (while trying to k!ll himself with Jack). Now in this episode he went from MIB back to Jacob as he realised he still had a purpose on the island. Then he went back to MIB as he wanted to change sides again, only for Hurley to switch him back to Jacob.

Epic s**t right there. Richard must play a key role for both MIB and Jacob as they are always f!ghting to get him on their side.
 03-24-2010, 09:23 PM         #1244
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr AirRic said:
not sure why you are so angry? you misunderstood..everyone in this thread is saying that this episode answered a lot of questions..so i was responding to that...all in all, it was a great episode and i was waiting for a richard episode too..calm youself young lad
Actually this show explained everything... If you can read between the lines then you can see.. That the reason why Locke is rounding up all the candidates is to k!ll them all. (That final conversation with Jacob) Jacob says if "I die somebody will replace me" so MIB k!lled Jacob, now he knows all the candidates if he k!lls them all, I guess he can get free. Next I guess to keep him contained its going to take all of them... Hurley can talk to the dead, so he can keep Jacobs message going, etc... That should be self explanatory by now.

The only thing this show does is change my view.. is it destiny and free will, or is it just good and evil. Cause if its just good and evil, then they all lose cause they have all k!lled on or off the island. They all lied, on numerous occasions.. If not that its not destiny or free will, because being forced on a island is not destiny its totally manipulated. Free will is negated in the presence of Destiny.

I'm just going to stick with my original theory, and its they are in the garden of Eden, Jacob is the Holy Trinity, MIB is the devil trapped in the garden, he take on all forms, and the LOSTIES are in a chess game of good and evil.
 8 years ago '08        #1245
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Wasted said:
OK people, I figured how the island "sunk"

It didn't sink. The water level rose. Much like we saw how the island was flooded and you could only see the statue. The Blackrock sailed over the island and ended up in the middle of the island.

Flash-sideways, the island hasn't sink, the water level just rose?

Also Richard is so key to the story line and so key to defeating MIB. Noticed how in the past Richard went from MIB to Jacob then from Jacob to MIB (while trying to k!ll himself with Jack). Now in this episode he went from MIB back to Jacob as he realised he still had a purpose on the island. Then he went back to MIB as he wanted to change sides again, only for Hurley to switch him back to Jacob.

Epic s**t right there. Richard must play a key role for both MIB and Jacob as they are always f!ghting to get him on their side.
WTF are you talking about? I can see where your screen name came from.
 03-24-2010, 09:59 PM         #1246
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol. Water level rose. A major problem with that is that the island is in the middle of the ocean. For the water level to rise 1,000 feet in the middle of the ocean, places like New Zealand, Hawaii, Australia, etc would all be under water, not to mention the cities on the ocean of random countries around the world. And how does water rise just like that? I don't believe the glaciers melted in the alternate timeline because they never mentioned Al Gore lol...

About the shows themes, it's evident that they have experimented with numerous themes; you can not just pin point one theme for LOST. It's immensely complex with 14 main characters in each season, to have only one theme would be a challenge and quite frankly unrealistic in the sense that there is no way all 14 are under the same "law" of the story, if that makes sense. Every character goes through different passages and many of them follow the same theme, but you can't say "I can't decide if it's free will vs. destiny or good vs. evil". I don't know, I just can't see it being only one theme
 8 years ago '06        #1247
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 KarteL13 said:
WTF are you talking about? I can see where your screen name came from.

8 years ago '05        #1248
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Lol. Water level rose. A major problem with that is that the island is in the middle of the ocean. For the water level to rise 1,000 feet in the middle of the ocean, places like New Zealand, Hawaii, Australia, etc would all be under water, not to mention the cities on the ocean of random countries around the world. And how does water rise just like that? I don't believe the glaciers melted in the alternate timeline because they never mentioned Al Gore lol...

About the shows themes, it's evident that they have experimented with numerous themes; you can not just pin point one theme for LOST. It's immensely complex with 14 main characters in each season, to have only one theme would be a challenge and quite frankly unrealistic in the sense that there is no way all 14 are under the same "law" of the story, if that makes sense. Every character goes through different passages and many of them follow the same theme, but you can't say "I can't decide if it's free will vs. destiny or good vs. evil". I don't know, I just can't see it being only one theme
How the f**k can an island sink tho? Can't see how that is done? An island doesn't float on top of the sea. It is a huge solid rock surrounded by water.

Back in 1800, Richard time, you see him looking out to the island, it is completely flooded bar the stature. The ship sails on top of the island and crashes into the standing stature.
 03-24-2010, 10:47 PM         #1249
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats a huge mystery. How can it sink? Islands don't have to be connected to the bottom of the ocean though, they can be floating. Needless to say, we know it's SUNK because the creators said that the day the premiere was played. They said there were 2 main mysteries, 1 we see Desmond and don't know if hes real or not, and 2 the island is sunken somehow. So I guess they spoiled it but they said it live on TV

stillers09 said:
who played the pilot on lost that was on heroes?
I don't watch Heroes anymore but it was the fat guy that does stuff with his mind. He was a cop or something. I only watched season 1 fully.
 03-24-2010, 11:06 PM         #1250
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looking back on page 58 at the spoiler of who was on the ship. COMPLETE bulls**t. I can't see that list being true at all. Although it was released by ABC officially, right? From the Alternate Reality Game back a few years back?
 8 years ago '04        #1251
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
 stillers09 said:
who played the pilot on lost that was on heroes?
matt parkmen was the guys name from heroes

possibly the worst actor ever
 8 years ago '07        #1252
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 Wasted said:
How the f**k can an island sink tho? Can't see how that is done? An island doesn't float on top of the sea. It is a huge solid rock surrounded by water.

Back in 1800, Richard time, you see him looking out to the island, it is completely flooded bar the stature. The ship sails on top of the island and crashes into the standing stature.
U sure u wtchin the same islan we are watching? The islan we saw had polar bears in it, a smoke monster beefin it with some sort of mystical protector, a guy that doesn't age and so on. It should have been obvious that the island isnt "grounded" so to say. It can move locations and it can f**k with time, so let's keep the logical out of the convo when explaining the island. The high tides are due to the magnetism which will eventually give up and let the island sink

Last edited by Grave; 03-24-2010 at 11:40 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #1253
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
I think eloise and whitmore r in jacobs team. Eloise really emphasied locke being in the plane returning to the island. That was to prove that the locke walkin around, isn't really locke. They aslo sent their kid to the island to help. Eloise must have known she sent him to his death since she remember k!lling him but she did it anywa, that was her sacrifice. "The island demnds a sacrifice" locke

And yes jacob could have brought the losties back but isn't it better if they chose to do so on their own? Yes it took 3 years to figure out but in the end they came back on their own, minus sayi and we all saw wut happened with him.

Now it was iliana who forcefully brought sayid back which meant jacob wanted him back, but for what? To commit a mass murder? Is there more in store for sayid?
 03-24-2010, 11:59 PM         #1254
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
I think eloise and whitmore r in jacobs team. Eloise really emphasied locke being in the plane returning to the island. That was to prove that the locke walkin around, isn't really locke. They aslo sent their kid to the island to help. Eloise must have known she sent him to his death since she remember k!lling him but she did it anywa, that was her sacrifice. "The island demnds a sacrifice" locke

And yes jacob could have brought the losties back but isn't it better if they chose to do so on their own? Yes it took 3 years to figure out but in the end they came back on their own, minus sayi and we all saw wut happened with him.

Now it was iliana who forcefully brought sayid back which meant jacob wanted him back, but for what? To commit a mass murder? Is there more in store for sayid?
I don't know about Eloise and Widmore being for sure on Jacob's side. It looked like to me like Widmore tried getting Locke to the island so that he could be used by MIB. When he didn't and he died, Eloise made sure Locke was sent to the island so that MIB could use his body
to manipulate Ben into k!lling Jacob.
 8 years ago '07        #1255
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
 Wasted said:
How the f**k can an island sink tho?
Atlantis sunk, but I like the idea if you could back it up a little more. The island def. sunk b/c it was UNDER water, but how I would say Jughead/The Incident. I think that is obvious.
 8 years ago '07        #1256
space
space
Richard Alpert for Old Spice Body Wash

[pic - click to view]

Link since, I can't resize for somereason...

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 03-25-2010 at 12:08 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #1257
space
space
Summary from the EW Podcast with Damon.

- Possibility of more "storms" will be happening. Storm is a metaphor
- 'The Package' is related to Sun/Jin sideways
- Carlton said Kate's horse wasn't MIB after Damon joked about it.
- They confirmed there were other people before Richard, hence the Statue
- Confirmed Libby will be back and questions will be answered about her
- Highly likely that Desmond will pop up in the current timeline or the sideways in the next few episodes
- There will be more cop Sawyer/Miles scenes (Would be a great show)
- Near future, one of the characters will be asking someone whether the MIB can only take the form of dead people, and whether Dave was really or not.. an answer will be provided.
- Possible that MIB is telling the truth, and Jacob is lying..
 8 years ago '07        #1258
space
space
So that would be crazy if MIB was Dave when Hurley tried to jump off the cliff...
 8 years ago '07        #1259
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
I don't know about Eloise and Widmore being for sure on Jacob's side. It looked like to me like Widmore tried getting Locke to the island so that he could be used by MIB. When he didn't and he died, Eloise made sure Locke was sent to the island so that MIB could use his body

How exactly did mib use lockes dead body? Lockes body was used to explain that flocke wasn't locke, only time we saw locke back in the island was when his corpse was dumped out the couffin by the butch chick. It needed to b done or else wed have an episode of "that's locke" "no its not"...and the writers also seemed 2 have had fun with it since we all thought locke came back to life. That's what I think at least
 8 years ago '04        #1260
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Widmore wasnt tryin to get locke back to the island for widmore... he wanted him back to the island because he new how important he was... thats why he had abbadon be his bodyguard so nothing could happen to him...

MIB didnt have this huge plot for locke to come back dead..it jus happened to work out that way perfectly for him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy