Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2010, 03:14 PM         #1221
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My initial reaction to seeing Isabella is that it was Jacob who turned into her because she told Richard "I have seen the devil and in his eyes is evil". Then you hear the monster which is MIB and Jacob/Isabella says "I'm scared, I don't want to go" etc and then goes out there and that image gets k!lled. That was just my initial reacion though.

The theory that Desmond was keeping the smoke monster at bay can not be true. We have seen Christian and the smoke monster in both season 1 and 2. Then once the hatch was blown up, the smoke monster still stayed on the island in the form of Christian and the smoke monster. It never once left the island before or after the hatch blew up. Looking even further into it, the smoke monster was around BEFORE the hatch blew up as well, go back to 1950 with the smoke monster running around, why didn't it just leave the island then if the hatch wasn't built to keep him there? I just don't see it working out like that where it was used to contain him, just my opinion though.
 8 years ago '08        #1222
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 574 574
I'm glad this seasons almost over. I don't think I'm into Lost like I use to be. I was looking forward to episodes I still haven't watched EP 08. Lost has just gone all over the place.
 8 years ago '06        #1223
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
 AbsLikeJesus said:
My initial reaction to seeing Isabella is that it was Jacob who turned into her because she told Richard "I have seen the devil and in his eyes is evil". Then you hear the monster which is MIB and Jacob/Isabella says "I'm scared, I don't want to go" etc and then goes out there and that image gets k!lled. That was just my initial reacion though.

The theory that Desmond was keeping the smoke monster at bay can not be true. We have seen Christian and the smoke monster in both season 1 and 2. Then once the hatch was blown up, the smoke monster still stayed on the island in the form of Christian and the smoke monster. It never once left the island before or after the hatch blew up. Looking even further into it, the smoke monster was around BEFORE the hatch blew up as well, go back to 1950 with the smoke monster running around, why didn't it just leave the island then if the hatch wasn't built to keep him there? I just don't see it working out like that where it was used to contain him, just my opinion though.
He pulled the failsafe key before the overload happened. Also before the hatch Jacob probably was the one that had to stay on the island to keep MIB at bay but once the hatch was built we see that Jacob was able to go off island to recruit candidates and bring others to the island.
 03-24-2010, 03:58 PM         #1224
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
He pulled the failsafe key before the overload happened. Also before the hatch Jacob probably was the one that had to stay on the island to keep MIB at bay but once the hatch was built we see that Jacob was able to go off island to recruit candidates and bring others to the island.
Hmm but Dogen said he came "a long time ago" and that Jacob came up to him in the hospital. I'm a.ssuming he was there before 1977...
 8 years ago '06        #1225
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Hmm but Dogen said he came "a long time ago" and that Jacob came up to him in the hospital. I'm a.ssuming he was there before 1977...
I dont think he was because the Island sank in 1977 from the Losties nuke and then we see in a flash sideways that Dogen is off island which means he was approached by Jacob post 1977 but since the island is under water he never got approached to come to the island.
 8 years ago '07        #1226
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
Just to give you guys an idea of how good last nights episode was...

[pic - click to view]

This doesn't include S1 or S2. DarkUFO didn't start hosting the poll until S3.

5 = Aweome
4 = Great
3 = Ok
2 = Poor
1 = Awful
 8 years ago '07        #1227
space
space
Anyone else notice the way Richard looked specifically at Jack when he said "You're dead"?

I happen to think that was important. If anyone did die during the plane crash, maybe it was Jack.
  • Maybe that's why he woke up so far removed from 815's wreckage.
  • Maybe that's also why his tattoo says "He walks among us, but is not one of us"
  • Maybe that's what Achara saw in him back in Thailand that scared the s**t out of her.

So when Richard said that Jack is dead, he hit the nail right on the head...without even really knowing it.

Adding this video for discussion b/c Christian is obviously the MIB in this...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 03-24-2010 at 06:13 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1228
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 2830 2830
i love lost, but i cant help but feel shafted because there not gonna answer basic stuff...

they cant blame or explain everything because of Jacob and MIB..

like how can be people come and go to the island on a certain angle? wtf? so why cant MIB leave...??

The Donkey wheel, that moves the island and changes time...are they gonna chalk that one up to jacob..?

a nuke went off, that sent them 30 years in to the future?
the ajira plane that made half of then main cast meet the other cast in dharma world.. 30 years in the past...

why the f**k MIB k!lled random people like Eko, Rosseu's team, and pilot of the plane etc...he was just bored?

the electromagnatism that was in the hatch

the hot pockets of how the island moves...

the reasoning to use polar bears for some s**t?

how Jacob can cure people that are dying (dogans kid/juliets sister) but he cant bring people back to life...

I love lost...but im sick of a.ssuming s**t, i want them to tell me....
 8 years ago '05        #1229
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Adding this video for discussion b/c Christian is obviously the MIB in this...

yeah he says "he has work to do"

which is what walt said to locke when he was shot...

christian is dead, walts not, so...MIB can be whoever he wants to be? or are we a.ssuming walt was not MIB...

(they totally neglected walts storyline)
 8 years ago '06        #1230
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
every episode has been half a.ssed
cept for last night
 8 years ago '05        #1231
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
anyone know anything about Pandora / Pandora's box? look it up..

i see the island being Pandora's box and if it's opened, all hell will be released.

i doubt that's where their going with this but interesting nonetheless..

Pandora = the mother of Jakup / MIB???
 8 years ago '07        #1232
space
space
 damien1928 said:
why the f**k MIB k!lled random people like Eko, Rosseu's team, and pilot of the plane etc...he was just bored?
They were NOT good people.

MIB has spared people's lives and I would say they are GOOD people.
 8 years ago '05        #1233
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
you have to take a leap of faith saying the original pilot wasnt a good guy. the dude had less than 5 minutes screen time...
 03-24-2010, 07:39 PM         #1234
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think he died because he wasn't supposed to be the pilot. It was supposed to be Frank Lapidus but he slept in so he replaced him. Also because MIB knew that he had a recurring role on the show "Heroes" lol...
 8 years ago '07        #1235
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
I think he died because he wasn't supposed to be the pilot. It was supposed to be Frank Lapidus but he slept in so he replaced him. Also because MIB knew that he had a recurring role on the show "Heroes" lol...
...and the fact that he was responsible for bringing the plane to the island (being the pilot). MIB took it out on him.
 8 years ago '07        #1236
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
I don't even think Richard was awake when he saw Isabella in the Blackrock. I watched it 2x last night and it looked like it was all a dream. It shows Richard laying on the ground in shackles about to pass out, then all of a sudden it switches to the Isabella scene. Once that's over, it picks back up with Richard laying down again as if it were a dream. anyone else feel that way too?
I think that's where MIB comes in. The first time he scanned Richard as the smoke monster, to draw from his memories. Then he arrives in the form of a boar, to knock the nail from Richard's hand and as Richard realizes he's lost any real chance for escape and it brought him to a weaker state mentally...

...then, in one of the dirtiest cons on Lost the MIB shows up as Isabella. After giving him false hope, she runs from Richard's clinging grasp only to be crushed by the smoke monster. This destroys Richard and that's when MIB finally moves to recruit him touching him on the shoulder. He lets Richard think they're in hell, mainly because it serves his purpose but also because the MIB is indeed trapped in his own personal hell.
 8 years ago '07        #1237
space
space
 damien1928 said:
i love lost, but i cant help but feel shafted because there not gonna answer basic stuff...

they cant blame or explain everything because of Jacob and MIB..

I love lost...but im sick of a.ssuming s**t, i want them to tell me....
With Eko he wanted off the show personally, so they had to k!ll him off.

They used MIB b/c you can consider Eko a terrible man, a drug runner and a murderer of many men. MIB saw this in him when he scanned him in the 23 Psalm and spared his life because he was good for MIB's cause...

...however Eko did not believe to be a sinner himself. Eko would never confess. Even with the MIB posing as Yemi and sending him visions of his horrible crimes, Eko did not believe he was a bad man. So the MIB k!lled him, he was potential proof that Jacob was right. MIB believes all people are corruptible sinners and he is trying to prove to Jacob that this is the case.
 8 years ago '07        #1238
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
one of the worst and over hyped series in television history
Is this guy 'ed yet...
 8 years ago '07        #1239
space
space
2 New Season 6 Cast Promotional Group Photo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #1240
space
space
Also the will be releasing the name of the Finale tonight...I will spoiler tag it as soon as they post it or I can get the Podcast.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago