most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1201
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Eddie.. said:
^I read the spoiler, no need in even hiding it with the tags its totally ridiculous, especially after seeing last night's episode.

I would suggest to read it if you want a good laugh, and if we untag it then we can totally openly discuss why its unlikely.
Yeah as crazy as it sounds I'd like the "spoiler" ending over what they're doing with all this devil crap.
 8 years ago '07        #1202
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Grave said:
Mib turned into isabella in the boat. Mib scanned ricks memories B4 that n used her form to convince richard he was in hell. Mib told richard he can have his wife if he k!lls the devil aka jacob. Remember how mib used alex image to manipulate ben to k!ll jacob
I understand that, but when Alex appeared the smoke monster seems to become her. When Isabella appeared the smoke monster seems to be outside.
 8 years ago '05        #1203
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Eddie.. said:
and does anyone else find it weird how mib's explanation on how to k!ll Jacob was the exact same as how Drogen explained the method of k!lling mib to Sayid?
Yeah, that was pretty interesting. Then when Richard came back, MIB's response was the exact same as Dogens. "You let him speak to you, didnt you?" Pretty cool s**t. So Sayyid and Richard played damn near the same role as eachother, over 100 years apart. Maybe MIB is trying to turn Sayyid into some type of Richard esque character. Both of them lost their wives. MIB is promising Sayyid he can be with his wife again, just as he tried to persuade Richard to believe.

Interesting stuff, man.
 8 years ago '05        #1204
space
space
 Truth33 said:
I have a question for those of you who have read the supposed leaked finale spoiler. If you have NOT read this big spoiler a few pages back about the finale do NOT read this question. This will reveal hints at the ending of the show.

[spoiler - click to view]

Whats yall think

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #1205
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
I understand that, but when Alex appeared the smoke monster seems to become her. When Isabella appeared the smoke monster seems to be outside.
Yes but you never actually SEE the smoke monster until the moment Isabella leaves the screen.
 8 years ago '04        #1206
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
Did anyone else die laughing when Hugo & Richard ended talking and they scanned up the hill and there was F/Locke.....

It just seemed creepy as f**k that they zoomed in on him.
 8 years ago '05        #1207
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Did anyone else die laughing when Hugo & Richard ended talking and they scanned up the hill and there was F/Locke.....

It just seemed creepy as f**k that they zoomed in on him.
Hes always watching.

I was pumped for 3+ years to see the Richard episode. It lived up to the hype. I am equally, actually probably MORE pumped for the MIB/Jacob episode and we just met them! Thats how f**kin bad a.ss those two characters are. That episode is gonna blow our f**king minds.

That whole theory of them being Brothers I seriously doubt after this most recent episode and how they interact with eachother.
 8 years ago '08        #1208
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
What was the whole purpose of going through the trouble of getting back to the Island when Jacob was bringing you there?

And why doesn't Locke just k!ll everyone? Has he k!lled any of Jacob's disciples?
 03-24-2010, 01:09 PM         #1209
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flocke has k!lled Jacob's disciples in the statue in the premiere. All but Ilana died. Which reminds me of another situation where he offers choices because before they shot him, Flocke said "Jacob is dead. You are free now. You can turn around and go home now." but they didn't listen and attacked him which is the reason he k!lled him.

I also don't know why he can't just k!ll everyone in his path, but I think that shows his depth as a character. I think it's evident that he isn't strictly evil, he has good intentions occasionally and allows people to choose their fate. If he just k!lled everyone that would be pretty damn evil and I guess in his head he just doesn't see a reason for it. Another reason why he keeps judging people and reading them.
 8 years ago '10        #1210
Chourico2123 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 2 2
I feel there are so many angles you can just view this from. I mean is it that they can't get back to the island or is it that once you leave under your own will you immediately fail as being a possible candidate and your not wanted back? I first thought that Widmore was a possible puppet for MIB as a form of "SCIENCE" (Faraday as well as Widmore funded him), which is thought to oppose any thought of Faith and Religion in society, as a power that grants people who have not been chosen, the ability to get to the island to spread evil and destroy it. Pollute it in some manner. However, last week when they showed his team setting up those pylons it kind of set me back because that pretty much shows they are scared of the black smoke, or maybe as it was shown in Sawyer's episode, it's just a matter or striking a deal but not knowing how to trust him with the deal. It's obvious that Flocke(MIB) knew Widmore was there, because how else would he know that he would have a way to get all those people off the island in the first place and lead them towards taht direction? Black smoke was gonna fly him out of there on a beat up plane? I dunno man i thought this season was a little slow at first but it's just amazing. Excellent writing.

Also....... one thing i picked up on was that Widmore was dressed in all black... I know i might be reaching but i just thought that could mean a sign of evil in him.

Last edited by Chourico2123; 03-24-2010 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: more to say...
 8 years ago '07        #1211
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yes but you never actually SEE the smoke monster until the moment Isabella leaves the screen.
you see smoke pick isabella off her feet, her feet were still visible,

and even so, you never have a question of doubt when it came to mib changing into the others, because the monster would vanish, and then the person would come, or vice versa. never would you see the person, and then hear the smoke monster coming, not even with christian. NEVER. So all of a sudden you have a dead person in one place, and you distinctively hear the smoke monster in another place, and then seconds later still see the person's feet as smoke appears.
 8 years ago '07        #1212
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
and ionno about the zoomin in part, but i definitely lol'd as Jacob put the bats the richard. lol rich didn't have a f!ghtin chance.
 8 years ago '05        #1213
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
you see smoke pick isabella off her feet, her feet were still visible,

and even so, you never have a question of doubt when it came to mib changing into the others, because the monster would vanish, and then the person would come, or vice versa. never would you see the person, and then hear the smoke monster coming, not even with christian. NEVER. So all of a sudden you have a dead person in one place, and you distinctively hear the smoke monster in another place, and then seconds later still see the person's feet as smoke appears.
What makes you think that when you see her feet she is turning into the smoke monster, thats why it appears as though the smoke monster "grabbed" her, but really she just turned into the smoke monster to give Richard the illusion that she had been grabbed?
 8 years ago '07        #1214
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Flocke has k!lled Jacob's disciples in the statue in the premiere. All but Ilana died. Which reminds me of another situation where he offers choices because before they shot him, Flocke said "Jacob is dead. You are free now. You can turn around and go home now." but they didn't listen and attacked him which is the reason he k!lled him.

I also don't know why he can't just k!ll everyone in his path, but I think that shows his depth as a character. I think it's evident that he isn't strictly evil, he has good intentions occasionally and allows people to choose their fate. If he just k!lled everyone that would be pretty damn evil and I guess in his head he just doesn't see a reason for it. Another reason why he keeps judging people and reading them.
But it also seems that he keeps the people he needs alive. He ends up manipulating whoever he keeps alive and lies to them. I doubt he is judging but rather looking for weakness when he probes an individual and uses a past sin or act or memory in order to take advantage of it.
 8 years ago '06        #1215
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
 BlaznHizzle said:
i think it's interesting that MIB told Richard that Jacob stole his body.. wtf is that about?
when the f**k did he say this?
 8 years ago '07        #1216
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
I'm checking the vid rite now and isabella runs out the boat. U can see her disappear first then she starts screaming as if the monster got her. She doesn't get picked up off her feet or anything but u do hear the monster coming as she is talking to richard
 8 years ago '06        #1217
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 modalee81 said:
when the f**k did he say this?

I don't think he was serious when he said that, because we can't really believe everything that MIB is saying. He said it when him & Richard were sitting around in the jungle when he handed Richard the dagger to k!ll the "devil". He said something like "You aren't the only one who lost something. The devil betrayed me, he took my body, my humanity."
 8 years ago '05        #1218
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
i don't even think Richard was awake when he saw Isabella in the Blackrock. I watched it 2x last night and it looked like it was all a dream. It shows Richard laying on the ground in shackles about to pass out, then all of a sudden it switches to the Isabella scene. Once that's over, it picks back up with Richard laying down again as if it were a dream. anyone else feel that way too?
 8 years ago '07        #1219
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
What makes you think that when you see her feet she is turning into the smoke monster, thats why it appears as though the smoke monster "grabbed" her, but really she just turned into the smoke monster to give Richard the illusion that she had been grabbed?
ok, even if that's the case, which I doubt, you NEVER see the monster, and the things mib supposedly takes form of, so separate in any other situation.

how can he be isabella, inside the boat, but yet still make noises, which only he makes when he's in the form of the monster?

you see my point?

the only time you hear the noise is when its literally coming from the monster, now all of a sudden mib can be two entities at once?
 8 years ago '06        #1220
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
Going back to Desmond and the pushing of the button every 108 minutes in the hatch. I now feel as though the actual purpose was to keep MIB/Smokey contained on the island. Pushing button in fact did save the world but not from a huge electromagnetic blast k!lling everyone but the electromagnetic energy probably is what was/is keeping MIB on the island.

i think the electromagnetic energy would have simply gotten strong enough to destroy the island which would allow the MIB to escape and HE would destroy the rest of the world by "infecting" everyone.

Now the interesting point about this is the flash sideways where the island has been sunk by the nuke, does this mean that MIB is out and about in the real world or did he get k!lled off during the island sinking? f**k i love Lost.

Last edited by modalee; 03-24-2010 at 02:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago