LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1181
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
anyone know whose episode is next?
 8 years ago '05        #1182
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
Sun and Jins.

Then I dunno after that.

Then Hurley after that.
 8 years ago '05        #1183
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
Episode listings from here on out...IN ORDER.

The Package (Already confirmed to be a Jin and Sun episode. Probably explain why Jin was in the Sayid episode).
Happily Ever After
Everybody Loves Hugo (Obviously a Hurley episode.)
The Last Recruit (Wonder who the f**k this is?)
The Candidate
Across The Sea

Final Episode title-----What They Died For.

These are off of TV.coms Lost episode listings.

Those are not spoilers in the least. Just episode titles that are clearly posted on TV.com. Just added the spoiler tags so a couple cry babies in this thread wont b**ch and moan.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-24-2010 at 01:58 AM..
 03-24-2010, 02:22 AM         #1184
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t was great but lol@ these dudes takin this TV s**t to heart, dudes is upset in here
 8 years ago '07        #1185
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,069 | Props total: 1515 1515
its crazy how Richard knows more than he even thinks tho
 8 years ago '07        #1186
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
and does anyone else find it weird how mib's explanation on how to k!ll Jacob was the exact same as how Drogen explained the method of k!lling mib to Sayid?
 03-24-2010, 07:16 AM         #1187
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
^Im lost

So im curious since it is CLEARLY defined now for a second time, this is a battle that one can change. good and evil. It was confirmed that MIB IS the bad guy. Ok now my q, the water in the temple heals but it seems to cut through the core of bulls**t and expose who u really are inside, either good or evil. Ok I didnt put that in question form, but what do u guys think?

The island is a place of second chance so we see destiny and choice come into play there. It seems Jacob doesnt believe in destiny but in choice. I know im pointing out the obvious but it seems to go over our head that this is concrete proof of the theories going around regarding this. This ep didnt answer alot of Qs but it did put alot into perspective on whats going on
1. We don't know that the water shows your true intentions. We know that it HEALS people. The only reason why Sayid turned evil because of it was because the water was brown, obviously a dark color will signal a bad atmosphere for it and giving it a different purpose.

2. There are still a lot of reasons for either person to guy either way. Flocke gave Richard a choice back then and he did today as well. He gave everyone choices here, he just bribed them to persuade them, but everyone could have said "no". Jacob on the other hand...Bringing people to the island against their will doesn't seem like offering a choice I don't think there is a clear cut image of who is destiny and free will, at least not yet. I'd like that it was obvious, though.

Eddie.. said:
and does anyone else find it weird how mib's explanation on how to k!ll Jacob was the exact same as how Drogen explained the method of k!lling mib to Sayid?
Yeah, exact same conversation. When he came back he said "You let him talk to you! He can be very convincing". Noted and loved that part, as well.
 8 years ago '05        #1188
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
i think it's interesting that MIB told Richard that Jacob stole his body.. wtf is that about?
 8 years ago '04        #1189
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 Eddie.. said:
definitely... the way i see it, they're both the same type of entities and therefore can only be k!lled a certain way, the same way... BUT didn't Jacob talk 2 Ben b4 he got stabbed? If so, there goes that idea... damn

also, from the get I knew/thought MIB was manipulating Richard and figured he caused him 2 hallucinate his wife (or he transformed 2 her 4 a bit) - never did I think Jacob was the bad guy... from what we know, Richard has been working for Jacob till present time, from what we know of this show's flashback Richard is a "good" person - so it just seem logical that Jacob wasn't the bad guy... at least thats how I saw it...

has the body switch MIB/Locke been addressed? like why in the story line?

Great episode all in all, Richard's acting was great and so was his Spanish lol

Also, some1 mentioned the similarities between the evil/island/containment bit and a muslin story - good s**t, didn't know that...
 8 years ago '04        #1190
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
This was my first time watching it on live TV, everyother time was either netflix or DVR or DL. I think with commercials, my mind went through more of a rollercoaster than it normally would. I remember going thourgh a s**t load of ideas in one commercial break, eg we're in hell, we're all dead, jacob is the devil, etc.... Ill probably watch the rest of the series like that

I also feel bad for the lost nazis who got all this s**t "figured out" and look down on us because they got spoilers and s**t. they arent even on the same ride we are. its 2bad
I feel u... i usually hate live shows bc commercial but sometimes that little break lets u ponder s**t a bit more... still tho, i always wait at least 20 or 30 minutes b4 i start a show on the dvr so i can fast forward the commercials if needed...
 8 years ago '04        #1191
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
i think it's interesting that MIB told Richard that Jacob stole his body.. wtf is that about?
it might be why MIB needs 2 switch bodies... he doesnt have his own and therefore cant stay in 1 body indefinitely - hence.... nevermind... he's not INSIDE Lockes body, Lockes body is burried... he just took Lockes form... still.. i dunno...
 03-24-2010, 08:49 AM         #1192
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When he said not to let him speak, it's merely a manipulation thing. Just say don't listen to his logic because he will fool you into not k!lling him. Not necessarily that there is MAGIC to his words or voice, it's just their will convince you to think otherwise. That didn't work on Ben, though.
 8 years ago '07        #1193
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
When he said not to let him speak, it's merely a manipulation thing. Just say don't listen to his logic because he will fool you into not k!lling him. Not necessarily that there is MAGIC to his words or voice, it's just their will convince you to think otherwise. That didn't work on Ben, though.
ok it didn't work with Ben, he was able to k!ll Jacob after Jacob spoke.

By why would Dogen tell Sayid the same thing? Surely Dogen must of 'known' that the smoke monster could in fact die?

but when Sayid put that dagger in him mib basically laughed at it.
 03-24-2010, 09:15 AM         #1194
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
ok it didn't work with Ben, he was able to k!ll Jacob after Jacob spoke.

By why would Dogen tell Sayid the same thing? Surely Dogen must of 'known' that the smoke monster could in fact die?

but when Sayid put that dagger in him mib basically laughed at it.
It was explained that Sayid was sent by Dogen to be k!lled by MIB. First MIB/Flocke explained it, then when Sayid came back he confronted the idea to Dogen and he confirmed it. When Sayid came back, that meant that he didn't get k!lled, so to cover himself (Dogen) up for what he made Sayid do, he tried to tell him that because he let him talk, he couldn't die (Knowing he wouldn't die anyway).
 8 years ago '07        #1195
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
I don't remember Dogen confirming this, I remember mib sayin it tho.

and another thing,

mib wasn't exactly Isabella. They were both in the boat and heard the smoke monster coming, which is very confusing. kinda similar to christian.

also, she and christian died off the island, but any theory based off of that loses steam, once you factor in Locke.

I'm very confused about the dead bodies appearing alive right now.

Last edited by Eddie..; 03-24-2010 at 09:20 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1196
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
I have a question for those of you who have read the supposed leaked finale spoiler. If you have NOT read this big spoiler a few pages back about the finale do NOT read this question. This will reveal hints at the ending of the show.

[spoiler - click to view]

Whats yall think
 8 years ago '07        #1197
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
^I read the spoiler, no need in even hiding it with the tags its totally ridiculous, especially after seeing last night's episode.

I would suggest to read it if you want a good laugh, and if we untag it then we can totally openly discuss why its unlikely.
 8 years ago '07        #1198
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Mib turned into isabella in the boat. Mib scanned ricks memories B4 that n used her form to convince richard he was in hell. Mib told richard he can have his wife if he k!lls the devil aka jacob. Remember how mib used alex image to manipulate ben to k!ll jacob
 8 years ago '07        #1199
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
why the hell would somebody ask about a spolier? if ur reading spoliers u shouldnt even be in a discussion. makes no sense
 8 years ago '07        #1200
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
What trips me out is in AR the under water statue foot has an ankh next to it (like the ones in the hands of the statue) but it also has the dharma s**t going on.

Question is this why hurley was used for? because he spoke spanish and he can speak to the dead, did jacob know this and anticipate this? although it seems mib is winning, jacob seems to be one step ahead of the game. cant wait to see how all this plays out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago