LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1161
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Mr AirRic said:
weird, i thought this episode was average compared to the rest of the season..what did they answer that we didnt already know?

we knew:

jacob made richard invincible
the boat is what brought richard to the island
the island was keeping MIB from spreading evil, and thats why he wanted to leave so bad

seriously, im not hating, im trying to figure out what i missed..what did they explain that was new?
You are one of the f**king idiots that want NOTHING but answers. Its called character development. The loyal Lost fans since day one have been waiting for the Richard episode since Richard was introduced. We have been waiting YEARS for this episode. And it exceeded my expectations by FARRRRR.

If you only want answers, then do not even reply to this thread till after the finale occurs. Us actual FANS are enjoying the f**k out of this ride. We are in no hurry for answers. This episode may have been the best of the series for me.
 8 years ago '08        #1162
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
BTW, why is Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) always in the credits but never on the show? Not even a mention of him.
 8 years ago '08        #1163
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are one of the f**king idiots that want NOTHING but answers. Its called character development. The loyal Lost fans since day one have been waiting for the Richard episode since Richard was introduced. We have been waiting YEARS for this episode. And it exceeded my expectations by FARRRRR.

If you only want answers, then do not even reply to this thread till after the finale occurs. Us actual FANS are enjoying the f**k out of this ride. We are in no hurry for answers. This episode may have been the best of the series for me.
LOL, you gotta love LOST stans. They'll die defending this s**t. This guy right here, is mad as fukk and probably won't get sleep tonight.
 8 years ago '04        #1164
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,902 | Props total: 2583 2583
 Reppindaburghh said:

not sure why you are so angry? you misunderstood..everyone in this thread is saying that this episode answered a lot of questions..so i was responding to that...all in all, it was a great episode and i was waiting for a richard episode too..calm youself young lad
 03-24-2010, 12:33 AM         #1165
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHERE THE NAME HANSO WAS BROUGHT UP BEFORE

By this man:

Dr. Pierre Chang AKA Dr. Marvin Candle AKA Dr. Mark Wickmund AKA Dr. Edgar Halliwax AKA My favourite character on the show (serious)

[pic - click to view]

"On behave of the DeGroots, The Hanso Foundation and the DHARMA Initiative...Thank you...and namaste"

Hanso Foundation was created by Alvar Hanso and they financed the DHARMA initiative. Alvar Hanso is the great grandson of Magnus Hanso, the captain of the Black Rock. It was revealed on the blast door map in the hatch that he was burried near the Black Rock.

Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 03-24-2010 at 12:36 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1166
space
space
 Mr AirRic said:
not sure why you are so angry? you misunderstood..everyone in this thread is saying that this episode answered a lot of questions..so i was responding to that...all in all, it was a great episode and i was waiting for a richard episode too..calm youself young lad
Um? It explained the history of the most mysterious character on the island, my man. What did you want this episode to show? You want Richard to sit everyone around the campfire and be like, "Listen, let me answer all your questions. Heres whats goin on right now." You watchin the wrong show, my man.
 8 years ago '05        #1167
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
LOL, you gotta love LOST stans. They'll die defending this s**t. This guy right here, is mad as fukk and probably won't get sleep tonight.
Actually i'm crippeled drunk and I will sleep like a baby tonight after a few more beers. But if you are calling me a Lost stan, and stating that I am "defending this s**t," that implies to me that you are not enjoying this season of Lost. And where a vast majority of us are ranking this season as the best season of Lost to date, and its only half-way through, i'd say you were in the wrong thread. If you dont understand/enjoy the show, quit watching.
 8 years ago '05        #1168
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
This season has been very disappointing thus far.....
You have said this like 5 times in this thread. And this season is easily the best of the series, imo. So if you are not digging how they are ending the show, then quit watching.
 8 years ago '04        #1169
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Um? It explained the history of the most mysterious character on the island, my man. What did you want this episode to show? You want Richard to sit everyone around the campfire and be like, "Listen, let me answer all your questions. Heres whats goin on right now." You watchin the wrong show, my man.
one of the best things about this show is the frustration it creates for its viewers..i personally love it..im definitely watching the right show

like i said, i wasnt expecting them to answer many questions..i was just reacting to all the "they answered so much!!" comments
 8 years ago '08        #1170
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Actually i'm crippeled drunk and I will sleep like a baby tonight after a few more beers. But if you are calling me a Lost stan, and stating that I am "defending this s**t," that implies to me that you are not enjoying this season of Lost. And where a vast majority of us are ranking this season as the best season of Lost to date, and its only half-way through, i'd say you were in the wrong thread. If you dont understand/enjoy the show, quit watching.
Sit your drunk a.ss down. This episode was great but this season has been mediocre at best. Aside from this gem, the only other episode that really stood out is the Sayid episode when he went insane and probably the second hour of the premiere.
 03-24-2010, 12:48 AM         #1171
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think any season could be worse than season 4 IMO. Thinking back, what happened? We got introduced to Faraday and Locke left to become his own man which was epic. Besides that? Nothing else. I didn't like the militia scenes on the island, it's not what the show was about. If I wanted action I would watch any film in Hollywood. LOST is about higher thinking and I felt like I was just watching a regular TV show in season 4. If Locke wasn't developing like he had in that season, I probably wouldn't be able to sit through it as easily as I did.
 03-24-2010, 12:48 AM         #1172
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any 1 got a link
 8 years ago '04        #1173
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
by the way, this is one of those shows/movies that we will have to go back and watch the entire series again to see the genius of the storyline...there is so much stuff that i forgot about that will bring some "aHA!" moments when watching again
 8 years ago '05        #1174
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Sit your drunk a.ss down. This episode was great but this season has been mediocre at best. Aside from this gem, the only other episode that really stood out is the Sayid episode when he went insane and probably the second hour of the premiere.
The premiere was amazing. This episode may have been the best of the series. The episode where Locke brought Sawyer to the cave was epic. The Sayid episode was f**king awesome and the last scene of that episode was just straight amazing.
 8 years ago '09        #1175
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
i liked this episode... now we know about richard, and a few other questions as well! i think they are just trying to tie up loose ends of the series
 8 years ago '04        #1176
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Grave said:
This has got to be one of the best s**ts Ive ever seen on TV. Amazing episode. So this is Hurleys purpose then? Hope he doesnt get k!lled off once hes done doing this s**t.

Great to see the statue destruction explained also. I didnt see Hanso get k!lled so is it safe to say hes still alive? Wasnt Dharma funded by Hanso corp or sumtin like that? Whats crazy is that a budy of mine told me about this along as time ago before i even started watching the show. I gotta hit him up and ask how he found out about Hanso being in the ship
i think he already said in an episode that he cant die nothing bad ever happens to him or something like that
 8 years ago '07        #1177
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
^Im lost

So im curious since it is CLEARLY defined now for a second time, this is a battle that one can change. good and evil. It was confirmed that MIB IS the bad guy. Ok now my q, the water in the temple heals but it seems to cut through the core of bulls**t and expose who u really are inside, either good or evil. Ok I didnt put that in question form, but what do u guys think?

The island is a place of second chance so we see destiny and choice come into play there. It seems Jacob doesnt believe in destiny but in choice. I know im pointing out the obvious but it seems to go over our head that this is concrete proof of the theories going around regarding this. This ep didnt answer alot of Qs but it did put alot into perspective on whats going on
 8 years ago '07        #1178
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
This was my first time watching it on live TV, everyother time was either netflix or DVR or DL. I think with commercials, my mind went through more of a rollercoaster than it normally would. I remember going thourgh a s**t load of ideas in one commercial break, eg we're in hell, we're all dead, jacob is the devil, etc.... Ill probably watch the rest of the series like that

I also feel bad for the lost nazis who got all this s**t "figured out" and look down on us because they got spoilers and s**t. they arent even on the same ride we are. its 2bad
 8 years ago '06        #1179
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2281 2281
This is the third greatest episode of Lost i have ever seen. Simply amazing.
 8 years ago '07        #1180
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
It was dope how it ended with Jacob and MIB. Kinna like, ok now u know about Richard now lets smoothly move into MIB and Jacob to finish the ep. Brilliant
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy