LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1141
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 Chief Dee said:
The Man In Black concept is jacked from us. People make all kinds of wild guesses, but any Muslim watching LOST will know that he is a bootlegg version of the dajjal, which is an evil being who is confined to an island along with the beast. His only goal is to escape the island, and this island keeps him away from the world. So I could say, alot of this Lost shyt is bitten but most people wouldnt know.
I'm sure they were not playing into just ONE religion or ONE concept but a variety of them.
 8 years ago '06        #1142
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 401 401
 chief dee said:
the man in black concept is jacked from us. People make all kinds of wild guesses, but any muslim watching lost will know that he is a bootlegg version of the dajjal, which is an evil being who is confined to an island along with the beast. His only goal is to escape the island, and this island keeps him away from the world. So i could say, alot of this lost shyt is bitten but most people wouldnt know.
so jacob is prophet isa?
 8 years ago '04        #1143
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
not many gif worthy scenes

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-23-2010, 09:58 PM         #1144
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
The Man In Black concept is jacked from us. People make all kinds of wild guesses, but any Muslim watching LOST will know that he is a bootlegg version of the dajjal, which is an evil being who is confined to an island along with the beast. His only goal is to escape the island, and this island keeps him away from the world. So I could say, alot of this Lost shyt is bitten but most people wouldnt know.
Buddy.

What makes LOST so beautiful is that they reference plenty of things from the world. They reference philosophers. They reference religion. They reference social issues. They reference all things that make you think, whether corrupt, right, or wrong the situation is, they analyzed history and made a show based on all of that. You don't say they "bit" things that people don't know, everyone know these. They named people Rousseou, Hume, John Locke, Bentham, and then some. They are clearing reference ancient Egypt with the statue and hieroglyphics. They are clearing referencing religion with these two characters.

The list goes on, and thats what makes it beautiful
 8 years ago '07        #1145
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Buddy.

What makes LOST so beautiful is that they reference plenty of things from the world. They reference philosophers. They reference religion. They reference social issues. They reference all things that make you think, whether corrupt, right, or wrong the situation is, they analyzed history and made a show based on all of that. You don't say they "bit" things that people don't know, everyone know these. They named people Rousseou, Hume, John Locke, Bentham, and then some. They are clearing reference ancient Egypt with the statue and hieroglyphics. They are clearing referencing religion with these two characters.

The list goes on, and thats what makes it beautiful
^This...
 8 years ago '05        #1146
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113

Best show ever made.

Holy f**k!

Some people were doubting that there would be flashbacks . Wtf were you thinking? The entire f**kin episode was a flashback pretty much.

Episode was damn near flawless.

BTW, Richard deserves a f**king emmy for his performance in this episode.

What a f**king amazing performance. What a f**king amazing episode.

Lost>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '07        #1147
space
space
So I have watched Ab Aeterno 3 times now and I will say Nestor Carbonell will win an Emmy for his performance in this episode. Possibly the best acting I have seen on a show in a LOOOOOOOOONG time.
 8 years ago '07        #1148
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Best show ever made.

Holy f**k!

Some people were doubting that there would be flashbacks . Wtf were you thinking? The entire f**kin episode was a flashback pretty much.

Episode was damn near flawless.

BTW, Richard deserves a f**king emmy for his performance in this episode.

What a f**king amazing performance. What a f**king amazing episode.

Lost>>>>>>>>>
That final scene with Hurley and Isabella is the stuff of legends. A bar was raised very high tonight.
 8 years ago '05        #1149
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1563 1563
Great episode, explained a lot. I wonder if they'll have more episodes with Jacob in them. I imagine with the set up for next week we could see more of Jacob in a couple episodes.
 8 years ago '09        #1150
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
this season has featured alot of great acting. sawyer has been great, was especially great right after juliet dying and him talking to kate when she left the temple to go after him.

benjamin in his jungle scene with ilana was fantastic as well, bens acting was great.

i thought sayid was great in his episode.

richard in this whole episode.

i have a feeling we will be saying a few different actors should get emmys too throughout the remainder of the season.
 8 years ago '05        #1151
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7113 7113
Dude!? Are you seriously comparing those actors efforts to this episode here? He spoke a different f**king language for the majority of the episode. When speaking after being chained up for however long, his voice being half-way gone, he did f**king AMAZING in that scene with MIB in the ship. He was just plain brilliant in this episode. There were some solid acting jobs in this episode. But if this was a movie, this man may have won an OSCAR for his performance in this episode. If this episode or the acting by Richard is not in the conversation for emmys next year, I will be HIGHLY dissapointed. f**king brilliant writing, brilliant acting, brilliant episode.
 8 years ago '07        #1152
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
If this episode or the acting by Richard is not in the conversation for emmys next year, I will be HIGHLY dissapointed. f**king brilliant writing, brilliant acting, brilliant episode.
I never thought Desmond in the Constant would be topped. I may have been wrong.

Ab Aeterno is one of the best episodes ever. I don't need this episode to stand the test of time or anything else at all to prove that to me.

IF Nestor doesn't win an Emmy, he was ROBBED!!!
 8 years ago '04        #1153
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
i have one "complaint" about this season which has been absolutely fantastic so far it just doesnt appear that the show is winding down like its getting ready to end with the amount of stuff introduced this season i kind of want them to do one more season
 8 years ago '04        #1154
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
im bring it back to the first episode to show how maybe they didnt know persay what the ending would be but they had a general idea when locke was talking to walt about backgammon light vs dark good vs evil
 8 years ago '08        #1155
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
Dude!? Are you seriously comparing those actors efforts to this episode here? He spoke a different f**king language for the majority of the episode. When speaking after being chained up for however long, his voice being half-way gone, he did f**king AMAZING in that scene with MIB in the ship. He was just plain brilliant in this episode. There were some solid acting jobs in this episode. But if this was a movie, this man may have won an OSCAR for his performance in this episode. If this episode or the acting by Richard is not in the conversation for emmys next year, I will be HIGHLY dissapointed. f**king brilliant writing, brilliant acting, brilliant episode.
You do know that Nestor Carbonell is Cuban and Spanish, right?
 8 years ago '07        #1156
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
This has got to be one of the best s**ts Ive ever seen on TV. Amazing episode. So this is Hurleys purpose then? Hope he doesnt get k!lled off once hes done doing this s**t.

Great to see the statue destruction explained also. I didnt see Hanso get k!lled so is it safe to say hes still alive? Wasnt Dharma funded by Hanso corp or sumtin like that? Whats crazy is that a budy of mine told me about this along as time ago before i even started watching the show. I gotta hit him up and ask how he found out about Hanso being in the ship
 8 years ago '08        #1157
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
One thing I noticed is that they crash landed during the night. But last season's finale they were approaching during the day.

It kind of got predictable but Nestor Carbonell put on a great performance.
 8 years ago '09        #1158
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Dude!? whether richards acting was better than theirs or not is irrelevant to them also being what i consider emmy level performances
 8 years ago '04        #1159
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
weird, i thought this episode was average compared to the rest of the season..what did they answer that we didnt already know?

we knew:

jacob made richard invincible
the boat is what brought richard to the island
the island was keeping MIB from spreading evil, and thats why he wanted to leave so bad

seriously, im not hating, im trying to figure out what i missed..what did they explain that was new?
 8 years ago '09        #1160
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
One thing I noticed is that they crash landed during the night. But last season's finale they were approaching during the day.

It kind of got predictable but Nestor Carbonell put on a great performance.
in that episode it was implied that the people being brought there had happened many times, that could have been any ship out there in the sunlight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy