Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1081
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2275 2275
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Richard KILLS Jack this week...:celebrate0:

Scroll down for Sneak Peek...

i had completely forgotten about that scene in Smokin Aces
 8 years ago '04        #1082
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
wow a spoiler that huge leaked? ima be pissed if i stumble upon that s**t...
 8 years ago '05        #1083
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Richard KILLS Jack this week...:celebrate0:

Scroll down for Sneak Peek...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never noticed that was Richard until right now! f**kin awesome post man. Lmfao, thats classic.
 8 years ago '05        #1084
space
space
 O-FICIAL said:
highly unlikely. There is no way that could all be
explained in a one hour episode...or even a 2hour finale.
I also ran across a spoiler about the origins of mib and jacob
and this doesn't fit.
We will see. Although I really think they could do all of that in a 2 hour finale, easily.
 8 years ago '05        #1085
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
The genius in Battlestar...What is he hiding? What did he do that makes him a traitor or "bad"? I missed a lot, not going to lie

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1086
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 modalee81 said:
I accidently read part of this spoiler but havent read it all so take it for what its worth. This was off of DarkUFOs site and supposed to be from someone that knows how the show ends:

POSSIBLE HUGE SPOILER:

In the "ALT" timeline we meet Daniel Faraday, a brilliant scientist, who plays with the concept of electromagnetic energy and its effects on time. The electromagnetic energy takes a toll on him, however, and he begins to progressively get mentally ill.
Like Dr. Jekyll and Hyde, Faraday begins to develop a sort of split personality, due to the effects of long term temporal displacement.
In the ALT, he meets all the characters we have known throughout the series: Jack, Locke, Sawyer, Kate, Hurley, Jin, etc.
He accidentally transports himself back in time into an alternate universe and cannot get his mind back to his own alternate universe. He figures out that he needs "Constants", people he met during his life to help his mind get jolted back to his own dimension.
However, he is stranded on the Island by himself, and throughout the centuries, he begins to develop a communion with the Island, endowing him with strange powers that only seem to make his mental illness worse. Soon, his mind splits into two personalities: one inherently good, and one inherently evil.
Faraday compiles a list of 108 Candidates, people he has met in his alternate universe life. He begins to bring these 108 people to the Island, and "scans" them, to see if they will be able to jolt his mind back to his own world.
Now, in the last season, Faraday's last hope is down to two very hopeful Candidates: Jack, the Neurosurgeon who tried to fix the mental illness in his brain, and Hurley, the millionaire who funded his research.
If these two Candidates can't help Faraday get back to his own universe, then the evil personality (MIB) will take over the good (Jacob), and all will be lost.

I forgot to also add that the "ALT" Timeline is the original timeline. Its where Faraday (who later becomes Jacob/MIB) comes from. In the "ALT" timeline, he meets Jack because he is Jack's son's piano teacher, and he meets Jack through David. Jack tries to perform neurosurgery to help his mental illness due to the temporal displacement.
He meets Hurley because Hurley is business partners with Faraday's father Charles Widmore.
He meets Sawyer, because in the ALT Timeline, Sawyer is a cop, who is investigating the "criminal" activities of the Widmore Foundation.
Faraday meets Locke, as they both are Jack's patients. They share a hospital room with each other, and Faraday later considers Locke an important Constant through this.
Desmond is Faraday's sister Penny's boyfriend. Thus, he becomes an important Constant for Faraday as well, but he never leaves the Hatch on the Island, so Faraday is unable to 'scan" him as a Candidate. However, allowing Jacob/MIB to "scan" Desmond is what ultimately ends the series, sending Faraday/Jacob/MIB back to his universe.
No, its not a dream. ALT Faraday sent himself into another dimension, and through all the temporal displacement, he developed two split personalities. He just wants to get back to the ALT dimension, which is what we're seeing in Season 6. Its his "home," whereas the dimension we've been watching since Season 1 is where he's stuck

Jack isn't a Neurosurgeon
 8 years ago '05        #1087
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
damn, surprised you guys actually read the spoilers.. I've had access for awhile but don't feel like ruining the next 8 episodes for myself so i'll stay away..
 8 years ago '04        #1088
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

jack's baby-moma off da island???
or
the mother of the kids Eko saved???

Last edited by goke11429; 03-22-2010 at 07:50 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #1089
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
damn, surprised you guys actually read the spoilers.. I've had access for awhile but don't feel like ruining the next 8 episodes for myself so i'll stay away..

didn't read it...but

/

/ neurosurgeon stuck out when da mouse hovered ova it
 8 years ago '09        #1090
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #1091
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
ayo freals reppintheburg, canceling out ppls theories is pretty lame.

you're not saying what the spoiler is but you're comin in and saying what it isn't, and that's just as lame.
 8 years ago '04        #1092
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
came in here asking a question and got bulls**t theories from mofos thinking they written in stone and NOW we got spoilers... god damn... gotta be grateful 4 them spoiler tags lol

looking forward to 2nights episode, lets what we learn about Richard...
 8 years ago '05        #1093
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
ayo freals reppintheburg, canceling out ppls theories is pretty lame.

you're not saying what the spoiler is but you're comin in and saying what it isn't, and that's just as lame.
Nobody has made a definitive prediction about how the show is going to end. Nobody. I'm not pointing out peoples individual theories and saying, "No, according to this spoiler, you are wrong." Even if I was, the spoiler is not definitely an actual spoiler, and judging by a few peoples statements since the spoiler was posted, it is almost certainly not true. But EVEN if it were true, like I said I have not shot down any one in particulars prediction, because there are not even predictions in here to shoot down. People are speculating on what has happened so far in the show, whats currently happening, I do not recall anybody really taking a guess as to how the finale will pan out.

Catch feelings if you want to, but if you are gonna accuse me of something, know what you are talking about first.

All I said is that if the spoiler that was posted is true, it is highly unlikely that anybody saw it playin out that way. But anyway they end the show, it is gonna be highly unlikely anybody saw it commin that way, so I in turn am just stating the obvious.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-23-2010 at 12:27 PM..
 8 years ago '98        #1094
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
ok I added blaze as a mod to take care of spoiler posts or other stuff that could potentially give away certain plot elements in the show. Use the spoiler tags even if you're not giving anything way but simply "assisting" someone.
 03-23-2010, 05:56 PM         #1095
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
ok I added blaze as a mod to take care of spoiler posts or other stuff that could potentially give away certain plot elements in the show. Use the spoiler tags even if you're not giving anything way but simply "assisting" someone.
Good stuff. I feel once we get to the final 5 episode, someone is going to spill the beans. I didn't even realize there wasn't a mod here.
 8 years ago '04        #1096
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2000 2000
I may have to stay away from this thread after a few more episodes because I swear to God, if someone ruins this show for me after I invested 6 f**king years (yes I watched the first episode) into it I am going to just snap!

LITERALLY SNAP. I may find where they live, drive to their house, and shoot them in the face. Then as they lay on the floor, I'll say "spoil my Lost now you f**king prick!"

And there will be a news story in the news section "Internet Forum Poster Leaks Ending To Lost Causing Another Poster To k!ll Him"
 8 years ago '05        #1097
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
I may have to stay away from this thread after a few more episodes because I swear to God, if someone ruins this show for me after I invested 6 f**king years (yes I watched the first episode) into it I am going to just snap!

LITERALLY SNAP. I may find where they live, drive to their house, and shoot them in the face. Then as they lay on the floor, I'll say "spoil my Lost now you f**king prick!"

And there will be a news story in the news section "Internet Forum Poster Leaks Ending To Lost Causing Another Poster To k!ll Him"
I'll do my best to make sure that doesn't happen so continue to contribute..
 8 years ago '04        #1098
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:

:rolll augh:: rolllaugh: n*gga U TIGHTTTTTT
 8 years ago '04        #1099
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
I'll do my best to make sure that doesn't happen so continue to contribute..
in 6 seasons..i always followed the official lost season threads....it's prolly only happen once...hasn't happen so far this season
 8 years ago '05        #1100
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
so i'm watching last weeks episode again and Flocke says to Sawyer "you are the best liar i ever met". If Flocke isn't Locke, how does he know this? They've had limited conversations so is this a mistake on the writers part??
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago