LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1021
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 JaeRell said:
That Ben doesn't exist anymore. :sad5:
True. But he's still one of the best on the show. (Locke right beside him)
 03-19-2010, 08:15 PM         #1022
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
This season has been very disappointing thus far.....
You didn't say this 5 times already.
 8 years ago '05        #1023
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
 KarteL13 said:
This season has been very disappointing thus far.....
one of my favorite seasons
 8 years ago '05        #1024
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Wasted said:
Because a reset occurs around 1977 or before that leads the island to be sunk and Jacob to never touch any of the Losties. Hence why the flash-sideways are based in 2004.

How can they not have anything to do with each other when Rodger Linus talked about the island?
......your first statement, that is correct. That is why these are two alternate timelines. Not one timeline that we are seeing two different points of. The flash-sideways are not season 7, IE, the flash sideways are not what happens after season 6 (IMO).

Your second statement, how does that prove in any sense that these two timelines will at some point intertwine, or one lead into the other? Rodger Linus mentioned the island because he was on the island in the AR. As was Ben. That was before the two timelines split. The timelines did not split until the bomb went off, that was the point in time where two different timelines were formed. What happened after the bomb went off in the AR is different from what happened when it went off in the OT. Therefore, these two timelines have nothing to do with eachother. They are alternate from eachother, different from eachother, seperate from eachother. Two seperate timelines. Not one timeline.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-19-2010 at 08:46 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1025
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 AbsLikeJesus said:
You didn't say this 5 times already.
And I'll keep on saying it after every sub-par episode like the one we just had.

The Sayid episode has been the sickest one thus far.

Season 5> This snooze fest.
 8 years ago '06        #1026
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
And I'll keep on saying it after every sub-par episode like the one we just had.

The Sayid episode has been the sickest one thus far.

Season 5> This snooze fest.

Damn, you don't like season 6 so far? I respect your opinion, but I feel like this is the most exciting season, because we are close to the end and we'll find out what everything is all about. (Well, hopefully.)

I believe the Richard episode will give season 6 the lead. Not to mention the 2 hour finale.
 8 years ago '07        #1027
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 -Phase One- said:
Damn, you don't like season 6 so far? I respect your opinion, but I feel like this is the most exciting season, because we are close to the end and we'll find out what everything is all about. (Well, hopefully.)

I believe the Richard episode will give season 6 the lead. Not to mention the 2 hour finale.
Heard that in Ab Aeterno we will find out who
[spoiler - click to view]

Richard is now Lost and clueless as well as Ben. He's afraid of the monster/MIB. And the man he had faith in just died. He just found out that he knew less than what he thought.

You know what would be cool? If MIB, in his anger, became black smoke, grabbed the statue, flung it through the air, splashing it in the water, causing a tidal wave, which makes the Black Rock end up in the middle of the island.
 03-20-2010, 05:36 AM         #1028
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:

Definitely agree with all the Richard hype, its gonna be a great week for Lost fans. My question is, how exactly are they gonna show his past and describe it vividly with the absence of flashbacks (and still have it be intriguing). I feel like they may just sit around a campfire and get Richard to tell everyone everything for an hour (not literally, i just mean there's a big question mark on how they're gonna do it up), but I trust that it will be entertaining. It's gonna be a thrill to see if Richard has flashsideways' at all too, considering his age (minus Jacob's gift), he should be dead. I'm stoked.
 8 years ago '05        #1029
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Reppindaburghh said:
......your first statement, that is correct. That is why these are two alternate timelines. Not one timeline that we are seeing two different points of. The flash-sideways are not season 7, IE, the flash sideways are not what happens after season 6 (IMO).

There are "two timetime" yes but eventually they will merge or if you will. The reset will cause the events on the island to never happen and so the flash-sideways 2004 timeline will replace the original 2004 timeline.

Your second statement, how does that prove in any sense that these two timelines will at some point intertwine, or one lead into the other? Rodger Linus mentioned the island because he was on the island in the AR. As was Ben. That was before the two timelines split. The timelines did not split until the bomb went off, that was the point in time where two different timelines were formed. What happened after the bomb went off in the AR is different from what happened when it went off in the OT. Therefore, these two timelines have nothing to do with eachother. They are alternate from eachother, different from eachother, seperate from eachother. Two seperate timelines. Not one timeline.
The cut on Jacks neck when he looked in the mirror on the plane (OTL) (My prediction is he got that while f!ghting the great war in the ATL). The sense that he met Desmond before and all the "deja-vu" stuff. That to me indicates that the two timelines will meet. It doesn't make sense to have two seperate timelines that have no relationships.

What do you actually expect to happen at the end of the ATL? Everyone lives happy ever after? There is no direction, no purpose, no plot. I can't see that happening.

><>Young'n<>< said:
Definitely agree with all the Richard hype, its gonna be a great week for Lost fans. My question is, how exactly are they gonna show his past and describe it vividly with the absence of flashbacks (and still have it be intriguing). I feel like they may just sit around a campfire and get Richard to tell everyone everything for an hour (not literally, i just mean there's a big question mark on how they're gonna do it up), but I trust that it will be entertaining. It's gonna be a thrill to see if Richard has flashsideways' at all too, considering his age (minus Jacob's gift), he should be dead. I'm stoked.

Richard flash-sideways will be just him as a regular person. If anything he'll end up being a sailor or working on ships, boats, possibly on a submarine.
 8 years ago '05        #1030
space
space
Why does nobody think Richards episode will feature flashbacks? Just because they have not done them this season for the other characters does not mean they cannot do one for Richard. Also, Wasted I Highly doubt richard will be just a regular person in his flash sideways. He was born in at least the 30s. He's either an old man or dead if the island does not exist. I doubt he has flash sideways. Prob flashbacks.
 8 years ago '05        #1031
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
I thought they said there won't be doing any flashbacks? If they are then that's all the better. If then it'll be Richard talking about his past in the original timeline.
 8 years ago '09        #1032
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i love condescending lost fans.
 8 years ago '06        #1033
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
Richard's episode having no flashbacks doesn't seem right.
 8 years ago '05        #1034
space
space
I'm pretty sure it should be obvious that there will be flashbacks in the Richard episode. Thats the whole point of having a Richard episode.
 03-20-2010, 02:42 PM         #1035
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:

There are "two timetime" yes but eventually they will merge or if you will. The reset will cause the events on the island to never happen and so the flash-sideways 2004 timeline will replace the original 2004 timeline.

The cut on Jacks neck when he looked in the mirror on the plane (OTL) (My prediction is he got that while f!ghting the great war in the ATL). The sense that he met Desmond before and all the "deja-vu" stuff. That to me indicates that the two timelines will meet. It doesn't make sense to have two seperate timelines that have no relationships.

What do you actually expect to happen at the end of the ATL? Everyone lives happy ever after? There is no direction, no purpose, no plot. I can't see that happening.

Richard flash-sideways will be just him as a regular person. If anything he'll end up being a sailor or working on ships, boats, possibly on a submarine.
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, isn't he over 400 years old? Which means he's either dead in the alt. timeline or he kept his power and is not just a regular person. There's no real way he can be a regular person at this point. If Jacob's gift was taken away from him when the island sunk, he would die. But if he kept the gift, then he would be far from a regular person in the alternative time.
 8 years ago '09        #1036
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, isn't he over 400 years old? Which means he's either dead in the alt. timeline or he kept his power and is not just a regular person. There's no real way he can be a regular person at this point. If Jacob's gift was taken away from him when the island sunk, he would die. But if he kept the gift, then he would be far from a regular person in the alternative time.
where did you get this 400 years old info from?
 03-20-2010, 02:58 PM         #1037
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
where did you get this 400 years old info from?
My bad, I think that was just speculation that probably stuck with me, but I still imagine that he's over 100 years old, which means he would be dead in the alt. timeline without Jacob's power. There was other speculation that he came on the Black Rock. Still just speculation though. My bad on the 400 years thing.
 8 years ago '09        #1038
space
space
i thought that episode with him and jack in the blackrock made it pretty obvious thats where he came from.

he could be 400 years old though i dont know.
 8 years ago '05        #1039
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
I am only going off what one of the podcast said about not doing anymore flashbacks. If they do do flashbacks that would be dope. If they continue to do flash-sideways then yes Richard should be dead, but I can see them writing him in as a 30 something dockworker or a sailor.

And yes Richard came from the Blackrock. That is obvious now. MIB said it was nice to see him out of the chains and when he was inside the Blackrock with Jack he said he hasn't been inside here (Blackrock) for a long long time and he was holding the chains at that point.
 8 years ago '05        #1040
space
space
 Wasted said:
I am only going off what one of the podcast said about not doing anymore flashbacks. If they do do flashbacks that would be dope. If they continue to do flash-sideways then yes Richard should be dead, but I can see them writing him in as a 30 something dockworker or a sailor.

And yes Richard came from the Blackrock. That is obvious now. MIB said it was nice to see him out of the chains and when he was inside the Blackrock with Jack he said he hasn't been inside here (Blackrock) for a long long time and he was holding the chains at that point.
Dude....

The podcast your referring to, they said that this season would not have flashbacks meaning that it would not be a recurring thing like in previous seasons. It was gonna be these flash-sideways.

Either way, Richard cannot have a flash sideways unless he is either A.70+ year old man (I use that number a.ssuming he started to age again after the bomb went off in the 70's.), B.An immortal being in the real world. or C.Dead.

Any of those 3 stories would be f**king stupid. The writers would not do that. The whole POINT of a Richard episode is to have the flashbacks. It should be painfully obvious that this episode will have flashbacks. I'd a.ssume the Jacob/MIB episode later in this season will have plenty of flashbacks as well.

Otherwise those two episodes would be useless.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy