LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-19-2010, 04:55 AM         #1001
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carloshoopla said:
I dont know if you know this but the creators said that not all the questions will be answered. They said that if the characters dont care about it then the writers dont care either.
Yeah, I know, that's why i said i know some things will not be resolved, which in turn is why said they should have stretched out the resolution a little longer, over the span of several seasons rather than over the span of one.
 03-19-2010, 05:03 AM         #1002
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
To the person who said Locke is only in a wheelchair because of Jacob touching him...Well in that timeline the reason he was in a wheelchair was because of his father. But in the alternate reality his father has a good relationship with John Locke...His wife suggested him and his father go with her and her parents on a vacation so you know they are good. If they are good, that means he got paralyzed by a different way
See I missed that last part, but it does clarify what. It could've been possible too that they were talking about his foster father and not Anthony Cooper though, so its difficult to know.
 8 years ago '05        #1003
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Propel Water said:
yeahhh but jacob was the one who brought widmore back to the island...

yu forget widmore was a very loyal man to jacob even off the island...

he had abaddon protect locke so he wuld be able to go back to the island and save it...

he only left the island bc ben tricked him outta leadership
Could easily turn. Ben turned from Jacob to MIB simply because Jacob didn't give a s**t about him.

Richard lost faith in Jacob

Dogen and Lennon was k!lled, Jacob never warned them. He never warned the temple people to get out because the smoke monster was coming.

Being loyal/working for Jacob has no awards. Afterall Jacob didn't allow Widmore back on the island.

But I think Widmore is with Jacob because didn't Sawyer say or see some sonic fences being brought to the island?

Grave said:
^that would xplain why there isn't a food slot. I also found it interesting that there was an armed guard facing the front of the door...more of a sign to keep somebody in rather than to protect fromsomebody breaking into that room

About walts return, don't u guys think walt would b curious to find out wut happened to his dad?
I thought Walt already knows his dad is dead? But that is a good point if he doesn't, he has a reason to return. But also doesn't make sense since Michael never wanted to stay on the island. So he would have known his dad would never return to the island.

BTW if it was Walt in that room can't he just disappear and reappear like he always does?

jay964 said:
i believe it was ben that was trying to get aaron from kate.. to try to force her back to the island..

but f**k im so confused...
first it was ben vs widmore
now its mib vs jacob

and clearly mib is against widmore
so widmore & jacob vs mib/ben?
but then ben was following orders that entire time from jacob
ahh f**k it.. this s**t hurts my head

Nah I don't think Ben is with Jacob. Even if Illyna forgave him and I don't think he wants to roll with Jacob anymore. MIB gave Ben a proposal that he wants someone to take over him as protector of the island. And who is better candidate to do that but Ben.

nando said:
THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT UP 2 DATE

so Sawyer's a cop huh? all those flashes in the old seasons where he was conning folks just omitted the fact that he was undercover huh... ok, i can believe that...

what i cannot believe is Miles being his partner. if miles was his partner, he would of always had 2 be his partner... meaning when Miles came on the island he would've already of had 2 be a cop AND they should've known each other...

am I wrong?

side note: who the f**k is MIB? lol
Yes you are wrong, Miles does not have to be a cop nor does he have to know Sawyer. Sawyer life changed to a con man when was touched by Jacob. Miles life changed when he left the island and grew up without his dad and became a "con man" to con people in claiming he can talk to the dead.

Ben, Atrz and Locke didn't know each other and they became teachers. They don't have to know eachother just have a link to eachother.

MIB = Man In Black AKA Smokie AKA Flocke

nando said:
hmmm... i can understand Ben's life not being the same but Sawyers? That s**t should be the same all the way back... Thinking about it... Miles CAN actually be a cop and i guess Sawyers partner... Miles' father was a scientist on the island and like you said - no island, so s**t changed...

hmmm... i dunno, I feel like they're reaching... the way I see it, if the island didn't effect you b4 the crash (like Sawyer, Shepard, Kate etc) then the person u are on the island should be the same person u are in the flashes... past being past and alternate futures after the crash/land...

and actually, back to Miles' father - when exactly was the island destroyed (or whatever)? wasn't he already there? and didn't he already send his wife/kid home - meaning, that Miles' past shouldn't have changed, meaning he couldn't be a cop and Sawyers partner...

yes, no, maybe?
Miles live can change regarding leaving the island or not. Remember Ben got out of the island because we see him in the flash sideways. Remember last week Ben's father Roger spoke about island in the sideways. I think the reset happen at the end of season 6 but the reset occurred before Ben was k!lled by Sayid. So would have meant Ben live stayed the same. So gave people time to get off the island and possible Dr Chang to leave with his family which resulted in Miles growing up to be a cop as he didn't have the burden to find his father.

nando said:
and the proof he influenced everyone else?

lol damn you confused homie. The proof of Jacob influencing Sawyer is when Sawyer was about to write the letter his pen stopped working. Jacob walks up to him and gives him a working pen to write the letter which he holds anger in his heart to k!ll the guy who k!lled his father. Since Jacob wasn't there in the flashsideways to give him a pen he never wrote the letter and so therefore didn't hold a big enough grudge. Get it?

><>Young'n<>< said:
Exactly, i think the shows beginning to put its foot in its mouth. Ben confirmed that the island DID exist in the timeline when him and his dad talked about it. And I'm pretty sure Jacob would have visited them all. Recall that Jacob was the one that allowed Locke to live when he got pushed out the window, so in theory, Locke should be dead if Jacob was never part of their lives, but he's already had a centric episode in the alternate timeline. Every flashback episode (prior to season 6's flashwisdeways') we've seen thusfar suggests a different past for each character, meaning that maybe only some peoples' pasts changed without the island and some didn't. Was Sawyer a cop when he was on the plane in the current reality? We have no way of knowing really, except from flashbacks which at this point don't really say anything about the alt-lives. Ii'm starting to feel like the writers are jerking us around and started to lose their footing on being able to tie up everything. I'm not really afraid because I always kinda knew that they would lose track of themselves. I know, not everythings gonna be resolved, but it seems like they're just sidestepping because not even they know how to solve some of the mysteries because the stories and paradoxes have just gotten way too out of hand and convoluted. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, and I plan on watching the rest of the season, I just really wished the resolution was planned out a little better where most things could be understood at this point in the series.
 nando said:
my f**king point exactly... mofos on here swearing by their theories and claiming any1 that questions the show doesn't understand... f**k outta here...

all i'm saying is I hope s**t gets answered and it makes sense...
No at the end of the season it is obvious MIB wins, he is set free and results in no one protecting the island so hence the island has no purpose. Jacob is dead and no replacement is found for him so therefore no one to influence people. Since the island sinks a reset happens. This reset happens before Ben got shot. But when the DI was still on the island so around 1977. Hence Roger Linus still remembers the island. Since the island sunk around 1977 Jacob who was still "alive" had no purpose,, he didn't need to touch those people and so didn't. Therefore no influence was played on them and they go on with their lives as normal.

Last edited by Wasted; 03-19-2010 at 05:27 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #1004
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
BTW guys I had this theory back in February (during season6 Ep3) the flashsidesways are a result of a reset at the end of season 6. I am glad people here are starting to see that now. I got flamed by someone here because he thought my theories are wrong. They are certainly starting to fit and more and more people are realising it.

Wasted said:
Its like this. The Flash-sideways are real, they happen and is happening. What they are doing is playing it like orginal time-line is happening now and the flash-sideways is what will happen/should happen/is going to happen.

I think I figured it out.

I think the flash-sideways is a continuation of season 6. So it plays out like this. Season 6 ends, the great war is over, island sinks. This resets the time line and the Losties ends up on the plane in LAX. Jack has a cut on his neck from the battle he entailed on the island. This is what Julliet means by "it worked"?
 Wasted said:

But I think we ARE witnessing season 7. Like I said it is a continuation. Must be. Are you guys thinking an alternative time-line is a totally different time-line? That has nothing to do with the story? Or it doesn't exists?
 Wasted said:
Yeah I see how that can happen. Great war will cause a reset and everyone ends up in 2004 flash-sideways (which is the real time line) the time line we see NOW is the flash-sideways timeline.

The flash-sideways is basically Season 7.

8 years ago '05        #1005
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
 Reppindaburghh said:

No, it DID exist in the alt timeline, it DOES exist in the original timeline. The island is not around in the alt timeline, it is at the bottom of the ocean, thus Jacob is not trying to bring the losties to the island, thus he is not influencing their lives, thus their lives unfolded dfferently. Got it?
we're saying the same thing d*ckface, calm your anal higher power a.ss down..
 8 years ago '06        #1006
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
There's a lot of hilarity in this thread. Especially when people keep trying to act like they know exactly what's going on, by talking about the unimportant little things that we already know about.

Now I see why I stay @ Lost-Forum.com for discussions. Too many dumb a.sses filling up this thread with stupid s**t.

And lastly, why does everyone give a f**k about Walt? Seems like he's getting talked about more than anything else, and he's not even in the show. (More than likely)
 8 years ago '05        #1007
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
Wasted, I think I was the one that flamed you about the flash sideways being season 7. I still TOTALLY disagree with that. How could Boone be alive if its a continuation of season 6? I realllllly think you are reaching on that one. I just think we are witnessing alternate realities that do not really have anything to do with eachother.

Hey, I could be wrong though.

But its funny that we disagree so strongly about that point, but judging from my past 10 responses, and your past two responses, we agree whole heartedly on everything else. And Phase-One, if your post is in anyway reguarding me, I just cannot stand when people bash this show for being to confusing when it is, in fact, not. Its confusing to the point of entertainment, but people that accuse it of just plain not making sense are fools.

And Young'n, I do not claim to know the answers to the questions you just asked in your last post. Those questions have not yet had answers revealed. But, i'm sure the majority of them will. The questions you were asking in previous pages of this thread about the AR and the OT, those questions are the ones that are stupid because whats happening DOES make sense, and you and nando are acting like the writers blew it with the flash-sideways, because they dont make sense. Miles and Sawyer knowing eachother in the AR does not have ANYTHING to do with them NOT knowing eachother in the OT before meeting eachother on the island, etc.
 8 years ago '06        #1008
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Wasted, I think I was the one that flamed you about the flash sideways being season 7. I still TOTALLY disagree with that. How could Boone be alive if its a continuation of season 6? I realllllly think you are reaching on that one. I just think we are witnessing alternate realities that do not really have anything to do with eachother.

But its funny that we disagree so strongly about that point, but judging from my past 10 responses, and your past two responses, we agree whole heartedly on everything else. And Phase-One, if your post is in anyway reguarding me, I just cannot stand when people bash this show for being to confusing when it is, in fact, not. Its confusing to the point of entertainment, but people that accuse it of just plain not making sense are fools.

And Young'n, I do not claim to know the answers to the questions you just asked in your last post. Those questions have not yet had answers revealed. But, i'm sure the majority of them will. The questions you were asking in previous pages of this thread about the AR and the OT, those questions are the ones that are stupid because whats happening DOES make sense, and you and nando are acting like the writers blew it with the flash-sideways, because they dont make sense. Miles and Sawyer knowing eachother in the AR does not have ANYTHING to do with them NOT knowing eachother in the OT before meeting eachother on the island, etc.

Wasn't towards you homie. You're one of the few in here that kept it real regarding the show.
 8 years ago '05        #1009
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Wasted, I think I was the one that flamed you about the flash sideways being season 7. I still TOTALLY disagree with that. How could Boone be alive if its a continuation of season 6?
Because a reset occurs around 1977 or before that leads the island to be sunk and Jacob to never touch any of the Losties. Hence why the flash-sideways are based in 2004.

I realllllly think you are reaching on that one. I just think we are witnessing alternate realities that do not really have anything to do with eachother.

How can they not have anything to do with each other when Rodger Linus talked about the island?
 8 years ago '07        #1010
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
 -Phase One- said:
There's a lot of hilarity in this thread. Especially when people keep trying to act like they know exactly what's going on, by talking about the unimportant little things that we already know about.

Now I see why I stay @ Lost-Forum.com for discussions. Too many dumb a.sses filling up this thread with stupid s**t.

And lastly, why does everyone give a f**k about Walt? Seems like he's getting talked about more than anything else, and he's not even in the show. (More than likely)
I wish you would stay over at Lost-Forums dude, I don't bother posting theories or whatever but I like too see what other people say whether I think they are right or wrong,

All you do is laugh at other peoples theories....and if somebody does write a logical theory on this forum you claim you "already thought about that"

seriously, let people get on with their theories, you don't like it then do us a favour and stay over at Lost-Forums man.
 8 years ago '06        #1011
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Welsh! said:
I wish you would stay over at Lost-Forums dude, I don't bother posting theories or whatever but I like too see what other people say whether I think they are right or wrong,

All you do is laugh at other peoples theories....and if somebody does write a logical theory on this forum you claim you "already thought about that"

seriously, let people get on with their theories, you don't like it then do us a favour and stay over at Lost-Forums man.

You seem bitter.....

I like coming here, too, to see what people thought of the episode, and to see what kind of theories people have, but when you got dumb s**ts coming in here pulling stupid s**t out of their a.ss and making the show more complicated than what it already is. Not to mention you got some that are saying the simplest things about the show "Jacob touched so and so back then and that's how they got to the island" Well no s**t he did, we all saw it. Acting like they just solved the Rubik's cube or something.

And don't worry I do stay over at Lost-Forums when it comes to discussions. I just come here to laugh at dumb a.sses.

If you like reading bulls**t, then be my guest. It doesn't surprise me anyway.
 8 years ago '07        #1012
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
 -Phase One- said:

^This...
 8 years ago '07        #1013
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418

[pic - click to view]

I don't know about you guys, but it still doesn't feel like the end is coming. They keep telling us 9 more, 8 more, 7 more episodes and its just hard to believe that its going to be over soon!
 8 years ago '07        #1014
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 -Phase One- said:
You seem bitter.....

I like coming here, too, to see what people thought of the episode, and to see what kind of theories people have, but when you got dumb s**ts coming in here pulling stupid s**t out of their a.ss and making the show more complicated than what it already is. Not to mention you got some that are saying the simplest things about the show "Jacob touched so and so back then and that's how they got to the island" Well no s**t he did, we all saw it. Acting like they just solved the Rubik's cube or something.

And don't worry I do stay over at Lost-Forums when it comes to discussions. I just come here to laugh at dumb a.sses.

If you like reading bulls**t, then be my guest. It doesn't surprise me anyway.
U come here JUST to laugh at peoples replies? R u serious? People say stupid s**t, for example, you. Get over it and stay over there @ lostforums.com if things bother u so much. No wait u come here to laugh but come up with paragraphs explaining why s**t pisses u off. U a funny dude, if anyone provided laughs it was u at ur own expense.

Now did anybody notice flocke is the smoke monster? :sarcasm:
 8 years ago '06        #1015
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
U come here JUST to laugh at peoples replies? R u serious? People say stupid s**t, for example, you. Get over it and stay over there @ lostforums.com if things bother u so much. No wait u come here to laugh but come up with paragraphs explaining why s**t pisses u off. U a funny dude, if anyone provided laughs it was u at ur own expense.

Now did anybody notice flocke is the smoke monster? :sarcasm:

Yeah because dumb a.ss people like you make me laugh. If you haven't figured the show out by now, then you need to find something more dumbed down for your lack of comprehension.

You're the one in here telling other people common sense s**t that we've known since we saw it on TV from our own eyes. Why don't you go ahead and tell me that Richard doesn't age?

Where's that "big" essay you were going to type to explain to us all what the show is about and what all happened? Cause, I don't remember Christian dying in season 1.
 8 years ago '06        #1016
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
Oh yeah, we didn't get that "essay" cause your battery died. haha.
 8 years ago '04        #1017
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
 8 years ago '06        #1018
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
 goke11429 said:

[pic - click to view]

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

I loved that scene. :agreement6:

Ben > *
 03-19-2010, 07:20 PM         #1019
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
I loved that scene. :agreement6:

Ben > *

That Ben doesn't exist anymore. :sad5:
 8 years ago '08        #1020
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
This season has been very disappointing thus far.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy