most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #981
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Exactly, i think the shows beginning to put its foot in its mouth. Ben confirmed that the island DID exist in the timeline when him and his dad talked about it. And I'm pretty sure Jacob would have visited them all. Recall that Jacob was the one that allowed Locke to live when he got pushed out the window, so in theory, Locke should be dead if Jacob was never part of their lives, but he's already had a centric episode in the alternate timeline. Every flashback episode (prior to season 6's flashwisdeways') we've seen thusfar suggests a different past for each character, meaning that maybe only some peoples' pasts changed without the island and some didn't. Was Sawyer a cop when he was on the plane in the current reality? We have no way of knowing really, except from flashbacks which at this point don't really say anything about the alt-lives. Ii'm starting to feel like the writers are jerking us around and started to lose their footing on being able to tie up everything. I'm not really afraid because I always kinda knew that they would lose track of themselves. I know, not everythings gonna be resolved, but it seems like they're just sidestepping because not even they know how to solve some of the mysteries because the stories and paradoxes have just gotten way too out of hand and convoluted. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, and I plan on watching the rest of the season, I just really wished the resolution was planned out a little better where most things could be understood at this point in the series.
my f**king point exactly... mofos on here swearing by their theories and claiming any1 that questions the show doesn't understand... f**k outta here...

all i'm saying is I hope s**t gets answered and it makes sense...
 8 years ago '04        #982
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 nando said:
look at these f**ks... lol

its called having discussion... i'm questioning s**t like we all have at 1 time and mofos having fits and s**t over it... f**k outta here...
lol ya its bx what do you expect man?

honestly tho in 8 weeks time then we should be talking... shows not even close to over and ppl complaining just watch it and enjoy the ride

nando said:
my f**king point exactly... mofos on here swearing by their theories and claiming any1 that questions the show doesn't understand... f**k outta here...

all i'm saying is I hope s**t gets answered and it makes sense...
im sure everyone in this thread hopes the same
 03-18-2010, 03:43 PM         #983
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
lol ya its bx what do you expect man?

honestly tho in 8 weeks time then we should be talking... shows not even close to over and ppl complaining just watch it and enjoy the ride

im sure everyone in this thread hopes the same
i agree, i just think they should have answered things gradually rather than having season 6 resolve not only itself, but also the 5 seasons prior to it you know? it probably would've been easier on the audience and on the writers
 8 years ago '07        #984
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
young'n and nando just don't get it

glad I decided not to continue to write paragraphs for nothin
 8 years ago '04        #985
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 tonymann said:
Everyone evacuated before the explosion, but ben's dad stayed behind and was still there to shoot sayid. Ben was still at the temple when the bomb went off.
If the flash sideways are what happened after the bomb exploded wouldn't Ben and his dad be dead?
anybody?
 8 years ago '07        #986
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
why is Jin in Keamy's fridge?

know why you can't answer that? cuz we don't know yet.

What's your point?

Last edited by Eddie..; 03-18-2010 at 03:57 PM..
 03-18-2010, 03:59 PM         #987
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its the last season, 9-10 more weeks right, why drive yourself crazy trying to figure it all out... I did that for 5 seasons, but with this one I'm just enjoying it week by week. Its better that way.. for me anyway
 8 years ago '04        #988
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Eddie.. said:
young'n and nando just don't get it

glad I decided not to continue to write paragraphs for nothin
good thing huh....

nah man... no bulls**t ebeef or going back and forth crap, just lets be real - yall CANT know wtf is really up, all we got is theories...

my questions were grounded on logic as much as possible - cause and effect - the future cant effect the past - so unless it comes out to be that Jacob had something to do with EVERYONE's life from the beginning there's no reason the past should be altered - thats logic and thats my whole thing...
 8 years ago '05        #989
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
if you guys REALLY want to know then I can give you a link that will tell you exactly what happens the rest of the season. i haven't read any of it cause i dont want to kno, but if anyone wants to know then PM me and i'll send you the link..
 8 years ago '04        #990
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Exactly, i think the shows beginning to put its foot in its mouth. Ben confirmed that the island DID exist in the timeline when him and his dad talked about it. And I'm pretty sure Jacob would have visited them all. Recall that Jacob was the one that allowed Locke to live when he got pushed out the window, so in theory, Locke should be dead if Jacob was never part of their lives, but he's already had a centric episode in the alternate timeline. Every flashback episode (prior to season 6's flashwisdeways') we've seen thusfar suggests a different past for each character, meaning that maybe only some peoples' pasts changed without the island and some didn't. Was Sawyer a cop when he was on the plane in the current reality? We have no way of knowing really, except from flashbacks which at this point don't really say anything about the alt-lives. Ii'm starting to feel like the writers are jerking us around and started to lose their footing on being able to tie up everything. I'm not really afraid because I always kinda knew that they would lose track of themselves. I know, not everythings gonna be resolved, but it seems like they're just sidestepping because not even they know how to solve some of the mysteries because the stories and paradoxes have just gotten way too out of hand and convoluted. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, and I plan on watching the rest of the season, I just really wished the resolution was planned out a little better where most things could be understood at this point in the series.
I dont know if you know this but the creators said that not all the questions will be answered. They said that if the characters dont care about it then the writers dont care either.
 8 years ago '07        #991
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
^ waddup hoopla. U pointed me to this site aa few years back.
 8 years ago '05        #992
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 BlaznHizzle said:
well put, BUT the island did/does exist..

No, it DID exist in the alt timeline, it DOES exist in the original timeline. The island is not around in the alt timeline, it is at the bottom of the ocean, thus Jacob is not trying to bring the losties to the island, thus he is not influencing their lives, thus their lives unfolded dfferently. Got it?
 8 years ago '05        #993
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Exactly, i think the shows beginning to put its foot in its mouth. Ben confirmed that the island DID exist in the timeline when him and his dad talked about it. And I'm pretty sure Jacob would have visited them all. Recall that Jacob was the one that allowed Locke to live when he got pushed out the window, so in theory, Locke should be dead if Jacob was never part of their lives, but he's already had a centric episode in the alternate timeline..

Yes the island did exist in the alt-timeline, but it was blown the f**k up and sank to the bottom of the ocean n the 70's. So while Ben discussing the island in the flash sideways, that does not alter the fact that it is no longer around in the 80's, 90's, and 00's, when Jacob would have influenced the characters. Therefore, he DID NOT influence them in the alt-timeline, as there would be no point of that. Also, whos to say if Jacob did not touch Locke in the original timeline, an ambulance would not have arrived moments later and revived him anyway without ever having been touched/influenced by Jacob.

><>Young'n<>< said:
Every flashback episode (prior to season 6's flashwisdeways') we've seen thusfar suggests a different past for each character, meaning that maybe only some peoples' pasts changed without the island and some didn't. Was Sawyer a cop when he was on the plane in the current reality? We have no way of knowing really, except from flashbacks which at this point don't really say anything about the alt-lives. Ii'm starting to feel like the writers are jerking us around and started to lose their footing on being able to tie up everything. I'm not really afraid because I always kinda knew that they would lose track of themselves. I know, not everythings gonna be resolved, but it seems like they're just sidestepping because not even they know how to solve some of the mysteries because the stories and paradoxes have just gotten way too out of hand and convoluted. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, and I plan on watching the rest of the season, I just really wished the resolution was planned out a little better where most things could be understood at this point in the series.
Bolded your last statement because it is just plain stupid. Most things are understood by the general community of Lost fans at this point in the series. Its people like yourself that are in the minority that do no understand what is going on. The majority of us are not confused at all as to what is happening in this current season.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-18-2010 at 09:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #994
space
space
 nando said:
good thing huh....

nah man... no bulls**t ebeef or going back and forth crap, just lets be real - yall CANT know wtf is really up, all we got is theories...

my questions were grounded on logic as much as possible - cause and effect - the future cant effect the past - so unless it comes out to be that Jacob had something to do with EVERYONE's life from the beginning there's no reason the past should be altered - thats logic and thats my whole thing...
The "future" did not change the "past." in the original timeline. It branched off from the time the bomb went off and created two alternate timelines. This is known. Your logic is flawed.
 8 years ago '06        #995
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
Think of it like this....

[pic - click to view]

03-19-2010, 12:39 AM         #996
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To the person who said Locke is only in a wheelchair because of Jacob touching him...Well in that timeline the reason he was in a wheelchair was because of his father. But in the alternate reality his father has a good relationship with John Locke...His wife suggested him and his father go with her and her parents on a vacation so you know they are good. If they are good, that means he got paralyzed by a different way
 8 years ago '07        #997
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 stillers09 said:
Your right cause Sawyer told Charlotte in the AR something like "There was a point in my life where i was either gonna be a criminal or a cop, and I chose cop", that point was when he met Jacob.
Jacob helped sawyer finish the letter by giving him a pen...that letter he kept with him to fuel his hate. He. Prob was going to ask for a pen from somebody else but it was jacobs pen which had powers or a curse or whatver.

Hmmm...if locke has a good relationship with his father, does that mean anthony cooper might b sumbody else?

I was going to try n make sense of it all tonite but ill just watch the show
 03-19-2010, 01:17 AM         #998
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
Jacob helped sawyer finish the letter by giving him a pen...that letter he kept with him to fuel his hate. He. Prob was going to ask for a pen from somebody else but it was jacobs pen which had powers or a curse or whatver.

Hmmm...if locke has a good relationship with his father, does that mean anthony cooper might b sumbody else?

I was going to try n make sense of it all tonite but ill just watch the show
Could mean Anthony Cooper maybe KNOWS of the real conman that messed up Sawyer's life? We still don't know much about the AR so who knows.

What about Vincent? What's his alternate reality? Dog house at Mike Vicks?
 03-19-2010, 04:42 AM         #999
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yes the island did exist in the alt-timeline, but it was blown the f**k up and sank to the bottom of the ocean n the 70's. So while Ben discussing the island in the flash sideways, that does not alter the fact that it is no longer around in the 80's, 90's, and 00's, when Jacob would have influenced the characters. Therefore, he DID NOT influence them in the alt-timeline, as there would be no point of that. Also, whos to say if Jacob did not touch Locke in the original timeline, an ambulance would not have arrived moments later and revived him anyway without ever having been touched/influenced by Jacob.

Bolded your last statement because it is just plain stupid. Most things are understood by the general community of Lost fans at this point in the series. Its people like yourself that are in the minority that do no understand what is going on. The majority of us are not confused at all as to what is happening in this current season.
See, no. I've been watching Lost for years, and I'm keeping up with the show, and considering that there are millions of theories as to why certain things happen, floating in the forums, on LOST fans sites, no, you don't know, unless you've actually read the scripts, in which case, yeah, you're ahead of all of us. I know what's happening in this season, but in the overall scheme of things, your fooling yourself if you actually believe you understand every aspect of the show, because every aspect hasn't even been revealed yet. We're 8 episodes in, so for you to say you're not confused means ur either a) in denial or b) you know how everything is going to work out in the end, and judging by the Lost track-record, whatever you're thinking is probably wrong anyways. You're telling me you understand why Locke couldn't k!ll Jacob himself? Why Alpert lives as long as he does (besides the sidestep of "Jacob gave me a gift" bulls**t) ? Or what exactly "the illness" is? Who the little boy that showed up and Locke chased after when he was in the jungle with Sawyer? Or why Smokie wants to go home? Or where home is to begin with? These are just things from this season, there are other things that were brought up and never really addressed or resolved and those are the things that should be understood at this point, not this season, obviously people watching right now are not fully aware of the whole story arc, because it hasn't even concluded yet.
 03-19-2010, 04:46 AM         #1000
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
The "future" did not change the "past." in the original timeline. It branched off from the time the bomb went off and created two alternate timelines. This is known. Your logic is flawed.
That hasn't been confirmed by a single person yet, not even the writers, who even hinted at the possibility of the two time line's intersecting at some point in the season which doesn't make them alternate realities so much as parallel realities that can converge at some point in the season. Juliet knew that the bomb worked so they exist in some way in accordance with one another, so for you to say "it's known" is bs right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago