Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[video - click to view]

juliet has a great laugh

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 01-17-2010 at 12:23 PM..
 01-17-2010, 01:54 PM         #83
yankeex7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Flight 815 crash in Real Time (24 style)
 8 years ago '06        #84
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 401 401
i just wanna know what the deal is with locke and why
that alpert dude ain't gettin no older.
 8 years ago '04        #85
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
^^

dont we all

dont we all
 8 years ago '05        #86
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
yo im in the middle of watching season 4 again, so much s**t happened that i forgot

season 6 will be epic
 8 years ago '04        #87
restless4207 
space
space
^^ ya i really need to rewatch season 3-5

f**k it ill just wait and watch season 6 while it aires.... and re watch the whole show when season 6 is over lol
 8 years ago '04        #88
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
so what the f**k happened to the flight attendant and the kids and why is walt so special
 8 years ago '05        #89
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I'm going to rewatch season 5 now and refresh my memory. Suggest you guys do the same.
 01-19-2010, 08:11 PM         #90
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rewatched season 4 and 5 with my friend in September. During the winter break, I saw season 1-4 with my dad (in three weeks, 4 season, lol). I showed him the first episode and he got hooked hah. Anyways we are slowly going through season 5 now and that'll be my third time watching.

I can't wait when I'm 40 and they do a remake, it won't be as good as the original but I don't know if I can keep rewatching. So far rewatching is just as entertaining hah.
 8 years ago '04        #91
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
Entainment Weekly Magazine Scans + Promo pic.... If you never seen LOST this might be a spoiler but for those who seen up to the season finale of season 5.....This should be common "knowledge"

one more article

In anticipation of the February 2 premiere of the final season of “Lost,” ABC recently released two promo photographs showing the cast posed, Last Supper-style. Yes, countless TV shows have played off the Last Supper before (see: “The Sopranos,” “Battlestar Galactica,” “House,” etc). So no points for creativity. But given that everything about “Lost” has deeper meaning — or perversely, absolutely nothing does (on the eve of the sixth season, we’re still trying to decide) — Speakeasy couldn’t help but analyze this photo (dubbed the “Lost Supper,” which also happens to be the name of a “Lost”-themed “Top Chef Masters” episode) with the level of scrutiny that National Enquirer editors give to grainy, stars-behaving-badly paparazzi shots. Things we noticed:

* In the first photo everyone is looking at Locke, who is clearly in the Jesus position. Visual proof that his prophet-like role among the survivors and mystical understanding of the island will continue?
* The table the group is seated behind is an airplane wing, with airplane seats as the chairs of choice. The broken wall behind Sayid has the symbol of The Swan, where the Dharma Initiative studied energy.
* Claire is in the photo (third from left), suggesting that after seasons of fading in and out of the spotlight, her character will once again play a prominent role in the final season. If you want to know the biblical parallel of her positioning, check out Doc Jensen’s lengthy decoding of the picture at EW.com.
* Is that a jar of peanut butter in front of Kate? As “Lost” guru DocArzt points out, peanut butter is Claire’s pop-culture icon. Does the jar represent Baby Aaron?
* DocArzt also points out that there are skulls at both Sayid’s and Hurley’s feet. Is death knocking at their door? Or are they just stones or coconuts, meant as a red herring?
* Sorry Jaters — Sawyer is clearly leaning on Kate. Skaters for the win!
* In super zoom hi-def, it looks like wrinkles are visible on Richard’s face. Could he finally be aging? If so, what does this say about the magical, Ponce De Leon-esque powers of the island? Or is it simply that no Hollywood makeup person can make a 40-something actor appear ageless over the course of six seasons?

(Additional eagle-eye spotting by Elva Ramirez.)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by goke11429; 01-20-2010 at 06:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #92
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
Nike SB Lost pack

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #93
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Guys "spoilers" like the picture should be tagged. This is the FINAL season. Really don't want things spoilt especially this of all seasons. Be considerate and use spoiler tags.
 8 years ago '04        #94
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
 Wasted said:
Guys "spoilers" like the picture should be tagged. This is the FINAL season. Really don't want things spoilt especially this of all seasons. Be considerate and use spoiler tags.
The term "spoiler" is relative...I don't think Entertainment Weekly scans are spoilers...but I'll still warn'em
 8 years ago '08        #95
SXL 
space
space
$430 | Props total: 1 1
Did anyone else participate in the LOST sweepstakes at abc.com? I signed up a couple months ago and I just got an email yesterday saying I'm one of the winners :cool-smiley-009:

this is what im talking about
 8 years ago '04        #96
restless4207 
space
space
^^ and what do you get for winning?
 8 years ago '06        #97
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 Wasted said:
thats a promo pic nothing close to a spoiler.
 8 years ago '07        #98
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
I think we can all agree that Christian's level of importance grew significantly as the show progressed. He started out solely as Jack's father, next as the man who was taking care of Claire's mothers medical needs, then we find out he is her (Claire's) father too!

I'm hoping that season 6 will follow up on this point that the two are related.

Jumping ahead to the plane crash ... Jack thought he was having hallucinations of seeing his father walking on the island or was he? We later find out that Christian's body is no longer in the coffin, so is Christian really out and about? Living life again thru MIB?

During the later episodes of S4 and throughout S5, he seems to be in very important places.
  • - in the "cabin" with Claire
  • - on the freighter telling Michael, he can go now because his work is done
  • - down at the wheel, guiding Locke the rest of the way
  • - in dharmaville explaining the 1977/2007 ordeal with Sun and Lapidus
 01-20-2010, 11:21 PM         #99
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
I think we can all agree that Christian's level of importance grew significantly as the show progressed. He started out solely as Jack's father, next as the man who was taking care of Claire's mothers medical needs, then we find out he is her (Claire's) father too!

I'm hoping that season 6 will follow up on this point that the two are related.

Jumping ahead to the plane crash ... Jack thought he was having hallucinations of seeing his father walking on the island or was he? We later find out that Christian's body is no longer in the coffin, so is Christian really out and about? Living life again thru MIB?

During the later episodes of S4 and throughout S5, he seems to be in very important places.
  • - in the "cabin" with Claire
  • - on the freighter telling Michael, he can go now because his work is done
  • - down at the wheel, guiding Locke the rest of the way
  • - in dharmaville explaining the 1977/2007 ordeal with Sun and Lapidus
Damn nice post. How'd you come up with that??
 8 years ago '05        #100
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
lol irhabi007
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy