most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #941
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 jay964 said:
i believe it was ben that was trying to get aaron from kate.. to try to force her back to the island..

Correct.
 03-17-2010, 04:28 PM         #942
enterthepac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i was randomally thinkin about just now has me kinda confused. Ben admitted that he never had spoken to or seen Jacob right? but remember when he took Locke into that cabin when locke said he wanted to talk to Jacob in the (i think) 4th season? We know now that the cabin was MIB's...so did MIB have some kinda control over Ben..why else would he be going to that random a.ss cabin otherwise?
 8 years ago '04        #943
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
MIB is on his own... widmore isnt helping him neither is ben....

MIB new widmore would be on hydra island thats why he wanted ben to go there... bc he didnt need him anymore but wanted illana dead... sooo he freed ben hoping he wuld k!ll illana and then that widmore would k!ll him...

widmore is here by jacob... he was the one jacob was bringing to the island....

MIB is lying to all of them... he is using their own wants and needs to get off the island. WHICH CAN NOT HAPPEN.
 03-17-2010, 07:47 PM         #944
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*This post is NOT a spoiler, I read spoilers accidently and this is my reaction to them *

I saw pictures of next episode. UNBELIEVABLE. Got me VERY hyped up. I am also very confused. REALLY REALLY confused.
 8 years ago '04        #945
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 lilsnatch770 said:
I may be reading into this a little bit BUT did anyone catch the joke the writers made with Sawyer this episode?

God has nothing to do with this....

I felt like they were poking fun at all of the people that believed they were in purgatory and everything that was happening was God vs the Devil or Good vs Evil. They were kind of saying "dumbasses we told you it had nothing to with God!"

well then... there goes my f**king theory... havent really kept up with the discussions, just watching the show with the lady - guess i missed that whole "dumbasses we told you it had nothing to with God!" bit... lol damn...
 8 years ago '04        #946
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT UP 2 DATE

in case this has been addressed b4, i missed it so mybad...

these flashes are taken place right after the plane lands and doesn't crash...

therefore, everyone on the island and everyone in these flashes have the same past up to the plane crash/land...

so Sawyer's a cop huh? all those flashes in the old seasons where he was conning folks just omitted the fact that he was undercover huh... ok, i can believe that...

what i cannot believe is Miles being his partner. if miles was his partner, he would of always had 2 be his partner... meaning when Miles came on the island he would've already of had 2 be a cop AND they should've known each other...

am I wrong?

side note: who the f**k is MIB? lol
 8 years ago '07        #947
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 nando said:
THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT UP 2 DATE

in case this has been addressed b4, i missed it so mybad...

these flashes are taken place right after the plane lands and doesn't crash...

therefore, everyone on the island and everyone in these flashes have the same past up to the plane crash/land...

so Sawyer's a cop huh? all those flashes in the old seasons where he was conning folks just omitted the fact that he was undercover huh... ok, i can believe that...

what i cannot believe is Miles being his partner. if miles was his partner, he would of always had 2 be his partner... meaning when Miles came on the island he would've already of had 2 be a cop AND they should've known each other...

am I wrong?

side note: who the f**k is MIB? lol
their lives weren't the same in the alternate timeline as they were in the original timeline though.

The island is gone now, so I guess as a chain reaction some of the 'losties' lives were altered as well, specifically people like Ben. Think about it, the islands gone now so he never grew up on it, and the Purge never happened before the plane crash, whereas in the OT the Purge still happened.

so no, Sawyer wasn't a cop in the OT, he was a con man. He chose to be a criminal wherein the alt timeline he chose to be a cop.

Last edited by Eddie..; 03-18-2010 at 09:19 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #948
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
their lives weren't the same in the alternate timeline as they were in the original timeline though.

The island is gone now, so I guess as a chain reaction some of the 'losties' lives were altered as well, specifically people like Ben. Think about it, the islands gone now so he never grew up on it, and the Purge never happened before the plane crash, whereas in the OT the Purge still happened.
hmmm... i can understand Ben's life not being the same but Sawyers? That s**t should be the same all the way back... Thinking about it... Miles CAN actually be a cop and i guess Sawyers partner... Miles' father was a scientist on the island and like you said - no island, so s**t changed...

hmmm... i dunno, I feel like they're reaching... the way I see it, if the island didn't effect you b4 the crash (like Sawyer, Shepard, Kate etc) then the person u are on the island should be the same person u are in the flashes... past being past and alternate futures after the crash/land...

and actually, back to Miles' father - when exactly was the island destroyed (or whatever)? wasn't he already there? and didn't he already send his wife/kid home - meaning, that Miles' past shouldn't have changed, meaning he couldn't be a cop and Sawyers partner...

yes, no, maybe?
 8 years ago '04        #949
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
just to confirm, what is the Purge and when did it happen?
 8 years ago '06        #950
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
^^u sure ben didnt grow up on the island, atleast some of his childhood because i remember him n his dad talking at the table about being on the island and it just not working out...
 8 years ago '05        #951
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
Ben DID grow up on the island.

and the Island DID exist, obviously.

All the flash sideways shows is what peoples lives would be like if Jacob never "guided" them to the island. In other words, Jacob never met ANY of the losties in the flash sideways.
 8 years ago '07        #952
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
I'm about 90% sure that the island imploded on itself in 1977 and ppl obviously were able to evacuate before it 'sank'.

so when Ben left the island he was the little boy with glasses in the alt timeline.
 03-18-2010, 11:23 AM         #953
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flashsideways ISN'T a timeline where everything is the same except they are showing what happens if they never crashed. That's not true AT ALL. Desmond was on the plane when he was supposed to be on the island. More proof, Jack now has a little kid. Miles and Sawyer are partners, this can't be true because they would have recognized each other when they met on the island in our regular timeline. Another thing is Hurley said he was the luckiest guy on the planet. Jin and Sun aren't married. The list goes on.

BlaznHizzle said:
Ben DID grow up on the island.

and the Island DID exist, obviously.

All the flash sideways shows is what peoples lives would be like if Jacob never "guided" them to the island. In other words, Jacob never met ANY of the losties in the flash sideways.
Says who? Jacob touched Jin and Sun when they were at their wedding, so your theory is wrong because Jin and Sun aren't even married in that timeline. Also, he touched Hurley only AFTER the crash. He touched him before he went on his Ajira flight, so how come everything before that is different too? The WHOLE TIMELINE is different. This isn't just whats going on if they didn't crash or if Jacob wasn't part of their lives, EVERYTHING is different from the beginning of their life to up to this point.
 8 years ago '07        #954
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Flashsideways ISN'T a timeline where everything is the same except they are showing what happens if they never crashed. That's not true AT ALL. Desmond was on the plane when he was supposed to be on the island. More proof, Jack now has a little kid. Miles and Sawyer are partners, this can't be true because they would have recognized each other when they met on the island in our regular timeline. Another thing is Hurley said he was the luckiest guy on the planet. Jin and Sun aren't married. The list goes on.

Says who? Jacob touched Jin and Sun when they were at their wedding, so your theory is wrong because Jin and Sun aren't even married in that timeline. Also, he touched Hurley only AFTER the crash. He touched him before he went on his Ajira flight, so how come everything before that is different too? The WHOLE TIMELINE is different. This isn't just whats going on if they didn't crash or if Jacob wasn't part of their lives, EVERYTHING is different from the beginning of their life to up to this point.
I think because most are a.ssuming (with very god reason ) that Jacob was guiding their lives and the island was manipulating their lives since before their birth, but with the island (and in effect Jacob) being gone now their is no guidance on their life.

toughing them made them a candidate, but Jake, the island, or both, still controlled their fate (again this is the a.ssumption)

Last edited by Eddie..; 03-18-2010 at 11:33 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #955
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
and also, you are forgetting the reason WHY the plane didn't crash.

The alternate timeline is showing what would happened if the bomb went off in 1977, so in a way it is showing what would happen if the plane never crashed, because the only reason the plane crashed was because of the electromagnetism that Desmond was controlling, which also brought Desmond to the island while he was in the race.

But see since the island isn't there to make Desmond's ship crash on it, Desmond presumably completed the race, or may have never even joined the race at all, since Whitmore most definitely will have a different purpose in life now that they don't need everyone to go back to an island that isn't there anymore. When you think about it, Whitmore was only being that way towards Desmond to convince him to join that race so he could go PRESS THAT BUTTON. I'm pretty sure now we can agree that Whitmore prolly really didn't hate Desmond that much, he just needed him to float to that island.

So that's why he's on the plane, he either finished the race or he never left Los Angeles in the first place, since the island is no more.

So idk if you're agreement right now or what but yes the AT is definitely what happened after the island imploded (the plane never crashing)
 8 years ago '04        #956
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
.....The WHOLE TIMELINE is different. This isn't just whats going on if they didn't crash or if Jacob wasn't part of their lives, EVERYTHING is different from the beginning of their life to up to this point.
that's retarded... changing everything would make no sense whatsoever... there has to be a point where s**t went different from, the fork on the road...

the only way that their WHOLE lives would change is if the island somewhat had to do something with every1's past even b4 the crash... sorta like Jacob... but he only met some b4 not all...

either way, i'm not calling u retarded just the show if that's how its going to go...

honestly, this sideflash bulls**t is retarded on its own - seems pointless really... hopefully they tie it in at the end and explain why its relevant...

Eddie.. said:
and also, you are forgetting the reason WHY the plane didn't crash.

The alternate timeline is showing what would happened if the bomb went off in 1977, so in a way it is showing what would happen if the plane never crashed, because the only reason the plane crashed was because of the electromagnetism that Desmond was controlling, which also brought Desmond to the island while he was in the race.

But see since the island isn't there to make Desmond's ship crash on it, Desmond presumably completed the race, or may have never even joined the race at all, since Whitmore most definitely will have a different purpose in life now that they don't need everyone to go back to an island that isn't there anymore. When you think about it, Whitmore was only being that way towards Desmond to convince him to join that race so he could go PRESS THAT BUTTON. I'm pretty sure now we can agree that Whitmore prolly really didn't hate Desmond that much, he just needed him to float to that island.

So that's why he's on the plane, he either finished the race or he never left Los Angeles in the first place, since the island is no more.

So idk if you're agreement right now or what but yes the AT is definitely what happened after the island imploded (the plane never crashing)
^^ what he said...

but still, see what I said and lemme know what u think...
 8 years ago '07        #957
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 nando said:
hmmm... i can understand Ben's life not being the same but Sawyers? That s**t should be the same all the way back... Thinking about it... Miles CAN actually be a cop and i guess Sawyers partner... Miles' father was a scientist on the island and like you said - no island, so s**t changed...

hmmm... i dunno, I feel like they're reaching... the way I see it, if the island didn't effect you b4 the crash (like Sawyer, Shepard, Kate etc) then the person u are on the island should be the same person u are in the flashes... past being past and alternate futures after the crash/land...

and actually, back to Miles' father - when exactly was the island destroyed (or whatever)? wasn't he already there? and didn't he already send his wife/kid home - meaning, that Miles' past shouldn't have changed, meaning he couldn't be a cop and Sawyers partner...

yes, no, maybe?

Daniel Faraday, Desmon, The Hatch, and The Crash

It all goes back to the hatch. The hatch was built to keep the instability of an energy pocket that was struck by Marvin Candle and his Dharma crew back in 1977. Daniel Faraday is the son of Eloise and Widmore so he has insight to the game more than anybody else. He is also a very intelligent man and had a notebook of mind boggling s**t. It was Daniel Faradays plan to use Jughead(the hydrogen bomb brought by the US army in the 50's) to balance the pocket of energy. Lets say that Daniel was actually able to change history because the energy used was that of the very island. The magnetic field was stabilized so the hatch would have never been built and is probably the reason why the Island sank. That very magnetic field is what kept the island afloat.

[video - click to view]

Notice how 815 is over the Island. We know Dharma was there and we see the fence and houses. It was Desmonds f**k up that led 815 to sink, but we see him in the flight(not in this clip) meaning he isnt in the hatch, which means it wasnt built. Why wasnt it built? Because Daniels plan with the hydrogen bomb worked, just how Juliet confirmed.
 8 years ago '07        #958
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
Ill continue...
 8 years ago '04        #959
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
Daniel Faraday, Desmon, The Hatch, and The Crash

It all goes back to the hatch. The hatch was built to keep the instability of an energy pocket that was struck by Marvin Candle and his Dharma crew back in 1977. Daniel Faraday is the son of Eloise and Widmore so he has insight to the game more than anybody else. He is also a very intelligent man and had a notebook of mind boggling s**t. It was Daniel Faradays plan to use Jughead(the hydrogen bomb brought by the US army in the 50's) to balance the pocket of energy. Lets say that Daniel was actually able to change history because the energy used was that of the very island. The magnetic field was stabilized so the hatch would have never been built and is probably the reason why the Island sank. That very magnetic field is what kept the island afloat.

Notice how 815 is over the Island. We know Dharma was there and we see the fence and houses. It was Desmonds f**k up that led 815 to sink, but we see him in the flight(not in this clip) meaning he isnt in the hatch, which means it wasnt built. Why wasnt it built? Because Daniels plan with the hydrogen bomb worked, just how Juliet confirmed.
....ok... i get that... but u quoted me like u were gonna explain something 2 me lol... not sure i get ur point 2 my question about Miles... just saying
 8 years ago '07        #960
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
I had to post taht on the quickness cuz my bat on my laptop was dying, i was getting to it, lol...give me a bit....there is alot of s**t to type. Im really tryiing to detail where everythign pretty much forked into diferent directions, but are still tied in to this very same place

Last edited by Grave; 03-18-2010 at 12:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy