most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #921
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
As I recall, Ben followed his "mom" into the jungle which is how he ran into Richard. Mom was really MIB so we know MIB wanted Ben to meet Others. Ben eventually, lets fence down and everybody gets k!lled by others. Very similar to the temple when Sayid, also gets healed(like Ben), then allows a massacre. Seems like Ben did MIBs will just as Sayid did. MIB then used Ben to k!ll Jacob, just how he used Sayid to k!ll Dogen. Either the writers are running out of ideas, or there is something more to look at here.
 8 years ago '05        #922
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
Btw, Widmore told Locke in a previous episode in a previous season that if he did not return to the island, the wrong side would win. So he WANTED Locke to go back to the island and the smoke monster to possess him, you'd have to a.ssume.

And why the f**k is everyone a.ssuming its a person locked in that room? Everyones debating whether its Desmond or Walt. If it was a person, dont you think they would have pounded on the door when they heard Sawyer juggling the lock?

I SERIOUSLY doubt its a person. Although I may be wrong. But its probably a weapon of some sort. Dont know why everyone is a.ssuming its a person.
 8 years ago '07        #923
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
^ I see what u are saying. I took a look at the door and I didnt see a slot for a food tray.
 03-16-2010, 11:32 PM         #924
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's a huge vacuum to suck the black smoke and then compress it into a single square foot in a box. Then they freeze that block of black smoke to stay in that box form and they ship it off into space.
 8 years ago '06        #925
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Reppindaburghh said:

And why the f**k is everyone a.ssuming its a person locked in that room? Everyones debating whether its Desmond or Walt. If it was a person, dont you think they would have pounded on the door when they heard Sawyer juggling the lock?
Could be tied up?
 8 years ago '07        #926
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
^that would xplain why there isn't a food slot. I also found it interesting that there was an armed guard facing the front of the door...more of a sign to keep somebody in rather than to protect fromsomebody breaking into that room

About walts return, don't u guys think walt would b curious to find out wut happened to his dad?

Last edited by Grave; 03-16-2010 at 11:57 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #928
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 2002 2002
Reppindaburghh I kind of went through the same checklist in my head when I saw that scene. I was like oh s**t is that Desmond? or was it Eloise? OR was it Penelope? I figure it was not Penelope because it does not seem that she would be locked up.

Then I thought maybe it was a weapon or another secret that they obviously did not want others seeing or accessing?
 8 years ago '04        #929
space
space
I may be reading into this a little bit BUT did anyone catch the joke the writers made with Sawyer this episode?

God has nothing to do with this....

I felt like they were poking fun at all of the people that believed they were in purgatory and everything that was happening was God vs the Devil or Good vs Evil. They were kind of saying "dumbasses we told you it had nothing to with God!"

8 years ago '06        #930
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
 lilsnatch770 said:
Reppindaburghh I kind of went through the same checklist in my head when I saw that scene. I was like oh s**t is that Desmond? or was it Eloise? OR was it Penelope? I figure it was not Penelope because it does not seem that she would be locked up.

Then I thought maybe it was a weapon or another secret that they obviously did not want others seeing or accessing?

I doubt it's Penelope, because she's on that new show "Flash Forward" or whatever, with Charlie. I figured she won't be making any more appearances since she's on another show.

After thinking about it, I doubt there's a person in there. Like you said, probably a weapon, or bomb, or something that causes the island to sink like we saw in the beginning of the season.

lilsnatch770 said:
I may be reading into this a little bit BUT did anyone catch the joke the writers made with Sawyer this episode?

God has nothing to do with this....

I felt like they were poking fun at all of the people that believed they were in purgatory and everything that was happening was God vs the Devil or Good vs Evil. They were kind of saying "dumbasses we told you it had nothing to with God!"

I thought that, too.
 8 years ago '04        #931
space
space
 -Phase One- said:
I thought that, too.
I never watch previews for s**t (or not that often) so I guess I missed penelope. I'm glad I wasn't reaching on that one? (I still may be) I laughed a bit
 8 years ago '09        #932
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
y0 where do you guys find those lost gifs?
 8 years ago '07        #933
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
I hope aaron and walt don't become the new islandghosts or whatever. Yes yes I know, where do these ideas come from
 8 years ago '04        #934
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,400 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Reppindaburghh said:
Wtf are you talking about, kid?

Wtf made you a.ssume Walt is locked in the sub?

That is one of the most outlandish a.ssumptions I have ever heard.

Moron....
it was a joke fool... yu mistake me for one of these crazy theorists... shame on yu...

of course its not f**kin walt...thatd be a retarded twist... its prolly something we have no idea about....
 8 years ago '05        #935
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
i think it's gonna be Aaron locked in that room.. Before they came back to the island wasn't Widmore trying to take Aaron from Kate? Plus Locke's mention of Aaron tonight means he's def coming back..
 03-17-2010, 09:05 AM         #936
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last Oceanic 6 person Widmore had contact with was Sun at the airport right? could he have suns baby?.. If not where is Sun's baby?, Jacob touched both Jin and Sun at the same time could the baby be the candidate and not Jin or Sun?.. I might have missed something, but have any of those questions been answered?
 8 years ago '05        #937
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 BlaznHizzle said:
i think it's gonna be Aaron locked in that room.. Before they came back to the island wasn't Widmore trying to take Aaron from Kate? Plus Locke's mention of Aaron tonight means he's def coming back..
i believe it was ben that was trying to get aaron from kate.. to try to force her back to the island..

but f**k im so confused...
first it was ben vs widmore
now its mib vs jacob

and clearly mib is against widmore
so widmore & jacob vs mib/ben?
but then ben was following orders that entire time from jacob
ahh f**k it.. this s**t hurts my head
 8 years ago '07        #938
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
Remember, Ben admited to Locke that he had NEVER seen jacob or spoke to him. and Ben was able to summon the smoke monster once. MIB wanted Ben to join him in the other island, or at least k!ll the buff chick.

Widmore has always been painted as the bad guy, so not only was Widmore talking to Swayer when he said "u dont really know anything do u?" he was also referencing the audience, because, truly, we dont know.

Aaron cant escape a room, even if he wanted to, so why keep him in locked doors?

Jin was sterile before he reached the island, so there is no way Sun was prego when Jacob touched her.

Arron, like MIB has a sick mom

Last edited by Grave; 03-17-2010 at 11:16 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #939
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092

You guys are really disappointing me in here right now.

Calm the f**k down and quit reaching.
 8 years ago '05        #940
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 Reppindaburghh said:

You guys are really disappointing me in here right now.

Calm the f**k down and quit reaching.
is that directed @ me?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy