LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2010, 10:44 AM         #861
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
So who was walt if he was alive and kickin it with his grandma? Or is that part of Walts "powers"?
You mean Walt when he appears to Shannon all wet and mumbling and then when he appears to John Locke at the Dharma Pit? Yeah it's considered that is Walt's powers. Also, when he came to Shannon, he was the reason she died pretty much, she chased him. So if anything that would be something MIB does.
 8 years ago '05        #862
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 R4P said:
the water brings out your inner worst, we see Ben in the alternate reality (where he had never been shot and sent to the temple) and he tries to use his cunning and manipulative nature to become principal - he fails terribly. The Ben that grew up on the island went to the temple and was placed in the waters after he was shot by sayid. He gre up to be cunning and maipulative (and evil?), the point is both versions of ben had the same traits, meaning thats how he is at heart but when he was exposed to the water it brought out his inner worst and thats why he became the way he was on the island.

Same thing with Sayid, his epsiode focused so much on him saying "im good, im sorry for wat ive done" and the same thing happened to him, the water turned him "evil" (ie: bringing out his inner worst) (maybe it remains to be seen but k!lling dogen could be seen as evil)

what are your thoughts
naw man u got it wrong, ben was always shot, only dif is in the alternate timeline he left the island.. remember sayid shot him then they evacuated the island
 8 years ago '05        #863
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 R4P said:
the water brings out your inner worst, we see Ben in the alternate reality (where he had never been shot and sent to the temple) and he tries to use his cunning and manipulative nature to become principal - he fails terribly. The Ben that grew up on the island went to the temple and was placed in the waters after he was shot by sayid. He gre up to be cunning and maipulative (and evil?), the point is both versions of ben had the same traits, meaning thats how he is at heart but when he was exposed to the water it brought out his inner worst and thats why he became the way he was on the island.

Same thing with Sayid, his epsiode focused so much on him saying "im good, im sorry for wat ive done" and the same thing happened to him, the water turned him "evil" (ie: bringing out his inner worst) (maybe it remains to be seen but k!lling dogen could be seen as evil)

what are your thoughts

No you got it completely wrong.

In the Original timeline. You see Ben being manipulative, lying and selfish for HIS OWN gain. E.g. he didn't give a s**t about Alex, he was a control freak on her. He had a chance to negotigate her death but he chosed to scarifies her for himself.

In the alternative timeline. You see Ben being less manipulative, less blackmailing, less selfish. Example, he backed down on the blackmail with the principle for ALEX gain (not his). He even gave his parking space to Arzt.

So as you can see two different Ben's uninfluenced by the island.
 8 years ago '07        #864
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 AbsLikeJesus said:
You mean Walt when he appears to Shannon all wet and mumbling and then when he appears to John Locke at the Dharma Pit? Yeah it's considered that is Walt's powers. Also, when he came to Shannon, he was the reason she died pretty much, she chased him. So if anything that would be something MIB does.

Wait, what? U gave me 2 contradicting answers to 1 question. So which is it? Is it walts powers or is it mib? Let's break it down a bit. If its really walt, what is it based on? If its mib, how? He only takes form of the dead as already stated by the lost staff.

And I believee u when u said he died of alcohol, but y did the other guy say heart attack?

Like I said either its jacob or its a contradiction and it is mib. Now to cristian, mib can't leave the island, so how was he on the boat with michael? How was he able to keep michael from k!lling himself? R u implying that mib has powers that extend far beyond the island? I personally think they wanted to go somewhere with it with it but then went a diferent route.

And to the other guy, alpert still has the same purpose jacob gave him. He just lost faith for a moment there, but now its back to the original plan. Expect an explanation from hurley pr hurley pretty soon
 8 years ago '05        #865
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Chritian died of a heart attack brought on by high levels of alcohol in his blood. That I am sure of. Was confirmed Season 2 I think.
 03-11-2010, 01:35 PM         #866
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will check hulu.com / download the last 2 eps i missed and get back to you.
 03-11-2010, 02:00 PM         #867
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
Wait, what? U gave me 2 contradicting answers to 1 question. So which is it? Is it walts powers or is it mib? Let's break it down a bit. If its really walt, what is it based on? If its mib, how? He only takes form of the dead as already stated by the lost staff.

And I believee u when u said he died of alcohol, but y did the other guy say heart attack?

Like I said either its jacob or its a contradiction and it is mib. Now to cristian, mib can't leave the island, so how was he on the boat with michael? How was he able to keep michael from k!lling himself? R u implying that mib has powers that extend far beyond the island? I personally think they wanted to go somewhere with it with it but then went a diferent route.

And to the other guy, alpert still has the same purpose jacob gave him. He just lost faith for a moment there, but now its back to the original plan. Expect an explanation from hurley pr hurley pretty soon
Christian died from an alcohol induced heart attack.

I believe it is Walt and not anybody playing with his image. They shoved it down our throats that he's special in some mysterious way but because his actor grew up so quickly, they couldn't use him and changed the story a bit. The point I was saying is, why would it be Jacob? That would mean he used Walt to get chased by Shannon which got her k!lled? Why would Jacob want to k!ll anyone? That is something MIB does, thats the point I was making
 03-11-2010, 02:03 PM         #868
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also Christian went to Jack's apartment AFTER they were rescued, this was early season 5. So yeah how could it be MIB then if he can't leave the island? Good call on that
 8 years ago '04        #869
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 jay964 said:
naw man u got it wrong, ben was always shot, only dif is in the alternate timeline he left the island.. remember sayid shot him then they evacuated the island
Everyone evacuated before the explosion, but ben's dad stayed behind and was still there to shoot sayid. Ben was still at the temple when the bomb went off.
If the flash sideways are what happened after the bomb exploded wouldn't Ben and his dad be dead?
 8 years ago '07        #870
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Christian died from an alcohol induced heart attack.

I believe it is Walt and not anybody playing with his image. They shoved it down our throats that he's special in some mysterious way but because his actor grew up so quickly, they couldn't use him and changed the story a bit. The point I was saying is, why would it be Jacob? That would mean he used Walt to get chased by Shannon which got her k!lled? Why would Jacob want to k!ll anyone? That is something MIB does, thats the point I was making
I don't know the reasoning why Jacob would turn to Walt but that doesn't mean its not possible. Like u said, why would Jacob want to k!ll anyone, well then y would Walt want to k!ll anyone? But I see the point ur making. They def gotta bringback walt for sure, likeu said they made a big deal out of his powers.

and why did claire diferentiate her dad (cristian) with her friend(mib) when she spoke to jin? I'm curious.

And did anyone also find the twisted humor when Locke pointed out to sayid "shame on u for being convinced by dogen to k!ll someone when u know he's made that attempt before" (something like that). But not a minute later, flocke convinces sayid to k!ll dogen. Lol...shame on u sayid...shame on u. Such an easy puppet
 8 years ago '05        #871
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Grave said:
I don't know the reasoning why Jacob would turn to Walt but that doesn't mean its not possible. Like u said, why would Jacob want to k!ll anyone, well then y would Walt want to k!ll anyone? But I see the point ur making. They def gotta bringback walt for sure, likeu said they made a big deal out of his powers.

He was obviously a major part of the storyline which they had to change but I don't think Walt will get an episode or play a major part. Think it will just be mentioned why he was important.

and why did claire diferentiate her dad (cristian) with her friend(mib) when she spoke to jin? I'm curious.
Because Christian and MIB are two different entities.
 03-11-2010, 07:08 PM         #872
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what pisses me off? We're going back into previous seasons pointing out stuff the writers thought they'd never have to further explain, and never will.

We put so much thought into the series, and I have a feeling only some loose ends will be tied up. For EVERYTHING to be explained, LOST would need to consistently deliver answers and we're only getting like one/episode at best.
 03-11-2010, 10:51 PM         #873
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Screaming "Jack"?

Reach...
 8 years ago '08        #874
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 lifesabeach said:
You know what pisses me off? We're going back into previous seasons pointing out stuff the writers thought they'd never have to further explain, and never will.

We put so much thought into the series, and I have a feeling only some loose ends will be tied up. For EVERYTHING to be explained, LOST would need to consistently deliver answers and we're only getting like one/episode at best.
That's because they decided to burry shiit with new shiit. On a continues basis too. Lost has been doing that shiit since day 1.

That's why I don't get involved with these stupid theories that these bloggers and people talk about. 90% is just bullshiit. I just sit back, and let the show explain the stuff.

Oh well, just ended properly. But I'm prepared for the worst.

Last edited by KarteL13; 03-11-2010 at 11:21 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #875
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KarteL13 said:
Wasted boring a.ss episode. And before you clowns tell me to stop watching, just stop. This is the final season and I, like everyone else, wants to see what this mess is about.

I really hope things start to turn around because this season has been a dissapointment. Especially considering how awesome last season was.

BRING BACK FARADAY!
 8 years ago '07        #876
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Faraday was a douche
 03-12-2010, 10:43 AM         #877
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
That's because they decided to burry shiit with new shiit. On a continues basis too. Lost has been doing that shiit since day 1.

That's why I don't get involved with these stupid theories that these bloggers and people talk about. 90% is just bullshiit. I just sit back, and let the show explain the stuff.

Oh well, just ended properly. But I'm prepared for the worst.
your reasons for discrediting LOST are weak.. I like the fact that I can sit down and watch a show for an hour, and everything I thought I knew or believed to be true, all of a sudden dont make sense. Everything doesnt always have to be black and white... The s**t that has captivated me with this show is the fact every episode opens up 100 more questions.. s**t this tuesdays episode I already seen it over 10 times, and I cant wait til tuesday.
 8 years ago '05        #878
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Every little question does not have to be answered, fellas. If you expect that, then you are just plain into the wrong show. They want the show to have some mystery to it. Thats how you get a television show talked about for years after the show is over. People will have debates about Lost 10 years from now on Sci-Fi forums, probably. As long as the main questions are answered, which they will be, I will be satisfied. Who gives a s**t about Walt. That character was pretty much written out of the script when he hit his growth spurt. That is not the writers fault, they did not anticipate from that. Hopefully writers learn from that in the future and do not include kids that have yet to hit puberty yet in their damn TV shows

Anyway, this season has been f**king amazing so far, to me.
 8 years ago '08        #879
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
Every little question does not have to be answered, fellas. If you expect that, then you are just plain into the wrong show. They want the show to have some mystery to it. Thats how you get a television show talked about for years after the show is over. People will have debates about Lost 10 years from now on Sci-Fi forums, probably. As long as the main questions are answered, which they will be, I will be satisfied. Who gives a s**t about Walt. That character was pretty much written out of the script when he hit his growth spurt. That is not the writers fault, they did not anticipate from that. Hopefully writers learn from that in the future and do not include kids that have yet to hit puberty yet in their damn TV shows

Walt is done. His story was properly closed. The producers already stated why the decided to put his story to a close. The actor outgrew the character so they wrapped it up. Now he's living what appears to be a normal life in school. End of story.

There shouldn't be no mystery from that when producers already specified why. If they decide to bring him back because of a final season send off, good for them. There's nothing wrong with that. But it wouldn't hurt if they didn't.
 8 years ago '04        #880
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Reppindaburghh said:

preach to em
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy