most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #841
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Grave said:
Looks like richard ( why was I calling him albert before?? Lol) had lost his faith but jack seems to have restored richards purpose with that balllsy dinamite stunt.

Jack had little camera time but damn he got. Some respect 4m me know, he still lost but at least he ain't a pus*y bout it now haha
his name is Richard Alpert
 8 years ago '04        #842
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
Am I the only one who got frustrated when after Jack went to commercial by saying "lets talk", that they didn't really talk about anything. I mean they were sitting in the BLACK ROCK!!!! One of the biggest mysteries in the whole Lost mythology. I was hoping that Richard was gonna tell his back story. But now I see hes gonna have his own episode.
 8 years ago '04        #843
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2009 2009
 peeyump said:
who was that little kid that said "you cant k!ll him" a few episodes back?
Supposedly it was Aaron.....I think?
 8 years ago '05        #844
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 lilsnatch770 said:
or a young jacob
 8 years ago '06        #845
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 Marccoogs19 said:
Am I the only one who got frustrated when after Jack went to commercial by saying "lets talk", that they didn't really talk about anything. I mean they were sitting in the BLACK ROCK!!!! One of the biggest mysteries in the whole Lost mythology. I was hoping that Richard was gonna tell his back story. But now I see hes gonna have his own episode.
Just wait two weeks and youll get the RIchard episode with all of his background
 8 years ago '05        #846
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
 lilsnatch770 said:
who said it was aaron? impossible for it to be him being that kid is WAY older then aaron would be. if anything it looked like Jacab..
 8 years ago '05        #847
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
the water brings out your inner worst, we see Ben in the alternate reality (where he had never been shot and sent to the temple) and he tries to use his cunning and manipulative nature to become principal - he fails terribly. The Ben that grew up on the island went to the temple and was placed in the waters after he was shot by sayid. He gre up to be cunning and maipulative (and evil?), the point is both versions of ben had the same traits, meaning thats how he is at heart but when he was exposed to the water it brought out his inner worst and thats why he became the way he was on the island.

Same thing with Sayid, his epsiode focused so much on him saying "im good, im sorry for wat ive done" and the same thing happened to him, the water turned him "evil" (ie: bringing out his inner worst) (maybe it remains to be seen but k!lling dogen could be seen as evil)

what are your thoughts
 8 years ago '07        #848
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
H
 AbsLikeJesus said:
WOW a lot of you people are misinformed, lets get some facts straight:

-We know how Christian died, he was out drinking and overdosed from alcohol. In the first season we see Jack go to Australia and sees his body while being told of the autopsy.
-Since when does Jacob take form of living people on the island? Who gave you this idea?

What? Where are you getting these ideas from?

This was when he found out Jacob died and thought his purpose in life was over. After Jack showed him they have a purpose he is back to normal

Reppindaburgh...CO SIGN. Great season and every episode has me itching for the next one

For real they explained that's how he died? Aaahhh damn. I wonder what else I missed from thaat episode..the one episode netflix failed on me explained sumtin real important. Did him dying get any camera time? Or was it just mentioned in the ep? And the lost staff said that mib can ONLY take the form of the ones who died, so by proccess of elimination, its jacob.

It seems that there are going to b a lot of loose ends and contradictions once this show is over but f**k, I hope he rest of the eps r as entertaining as the ones they've given us so far....hopefully even better
 03-10-2010, 06:57 PM         #849
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Jacob and The Man In Black are brothers, and have been having quite the sibling rivalry since early AD.

When Smokey saw the little boy, it was Jacob from when they were kids.

We will get to find out; the actor who plays Ben said that episode 15, "Across The Sea" features none of the principal cast. The entire episode is set centuries ago, and it explains the relationship between The Man In Black and Jacob and what the island truly is.
 8 years ago '05        #850
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
 KCK said:
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Jacob and The Man In Black are brothers, and have been having quite the sibling rivalry since early AD.

When Smokey saw the little boy, it was Jacob from when they were kids.

We will get to find out; the actor who plays Ben said that episode 15, "Across The Sea" features none of the principal cast. The entire episode is set centuries ago, and it explains the relationship between The Man In Black and Jacob and what the island truly is.
what you just said was a spoiler already revealed..
 8 years ago '05        #851
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
watching National Treasure and Jacob is one of the FBI guys trying to find Nicolas Cage..
 03-10-2010, 09:10 PM         #852
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
H

For real they explained that's how he died? Aaahhh damn. I wonder what else I missed from thaat episode..the one episode netflix failed on me explained sumtin real important. Did him dying get any camera time? Or was it just mentioned in the ep? And the lost staff said that mib can ONLY take the form of the ones who died, so by proccess of elimination, its jacob.

It seems that there are going to b a lot of loose ends and contradictions once this show is over but f**k, I hope he rest of the eps r as entertaining as the ones they've given us so far....hopefully even better
Yeah they had an episode for that. Showed him all pale, in a body bag, Jack crying saying "Yeah, that's him" etc. Full blown scene. You don't see him die though but he was kept inside one of those cryogenic container things for dead bodies until Jack visited him.

Thing is, you can't just a.ssume that Jacob can take the form of living people...Who has he taken the form of that was alive? It just sounds ridiculous. I could say "MIB turns into a dark cloud of smoke, so by process of elimination Jacob turns into a light black of cement". If you are thinking Jacob turned into Christian, well that can't be it because he's DEAD. It would be MIB that used his image, which I believe he did because he came to the island the same way Locke did. MIB was using Christian because he came as a dead guy in a coffin and when Locke came to the island dead in a coffin, he used his body.
 03-10-2010, 10:20 PM         #853
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaznHizzle said:
watching National Treasure and Jacob is one of the FBI guys trying to find Nicolas Cage..
He was also Rita's drug-addled, abusive ex-husband Paul on the first season of "Dexter."
 8 years ago '05        #854
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235

[pic - click to view]

03-11-2010, 12:24 AM         #855
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From another forum:

Some other images:

Open the large images in another link to read them, pretty jokes some of them
 8 years ago '06        #856
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6803 6803
 R4P said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #857
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
So who was walt if he was alive and kickin it with his grandma? Or is that part of Walts "powers"?

AbsLikeJesus said:
Yeah they had an episode for that. Showed him all pale, in a body bag, Jack crying saying "Yeah, that's him" etc. Full blown scene. You don't see him die though but he was kept inside one of those cryogenic container things for dead bodies until Jack visited him.

Thing is, you can't just a.ssume that Jacob can take the form of living people...Who has he taken the form of that was alive? It just sounds ridiculous. I could say "MIB turns into a dark cloud of smoke, so by process of elimination Jacob turns into a light black of cement". If you are thinking Jacob turned into Christian, well that can't be it because he's DEAD. It would be MIB that used his image, which I believe he did because he came to the island the same way Locke did. MIB was using Christian because he came as a dead guy in a coffin and when Locke came to the island dead in a coffin, he used his body.

Last edited by Grave; 03-11-2010 at 01:25 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #858
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
 modalee81 said:

8 years ago '07        #859
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
s**t episode.

Richards wont be as good as some of you are making it out to be, unless they do flashbacks (which considering how important his story is they should do) but I doubt they will.
 8 years ago '05        #860
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Grave said:
So if lock didn't confirm it when he kicked alberts a.ss "u look better without chains" then this ep did.

Now something to think about. The lighthouse said SHEPPARD. The islan has 2 shepards. Cris and jack. So was jacob watching jack as a kid or was he watching cris all along or maybe both? We know people can't die until they fullfill their purpose, eg michael and albert and jack. Cris showed up and let michael die on the boat explosion. So what if cris is still alive? We never knew how he died. Remember jacob takes forms of living people while mib does it for the dead....
And also remember that john said to jack at airport inAR, "they mean they found the coffin but its ur dad they can't find" sumtin like that.

I also found it interesting that john said to linus in AR. If the top don't care, replace them.

Anybody know about the book The Chosen?

I've been on point so far so let's see.
Christian died of a heart attack. He is dead. Remember Michael tried to die off island and they island wouldn't allow it. So if Christian died off island then there is a reason he is dead.

A.O.™ said:
Now Richard says dont listen to Jacob?.. How lost is Richard? He doesnt trust Locke, he doesnt trust Jacob. He wants to die. Its crazy right now.
No Richard wanted to die because he Lost Jacob and everything he did for him was for nothing. Then Jack makes him see that the Island still cares for him because he cannot die the island won't allow it yet. Hence the dynamite scene. The whole epidsode is about how the island still cares for certain people. Eg. Ben had a choice to go with Flocke but becuase Illyna said she will take him in, he went with her crew. Followed by Sun accepting him as part of the group. Also Miles offering food.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy