LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-09-2010, 09:07 PM         #821
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Richard cant k!ll himself.. hmm.. this EPISODE was f**king sick!!! Jack is turning out to have a decent season..
 8 years ago '09        #822
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
how great was that scene between ben and ilana?
 03-09-2010, 09:27 PM         #823
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The promo for Sawyer's episode looked terrible though, ugh.
 8 years ago '09        #824
space
space
 AbsLikeJesus said:
The promo for Sawyer's episode looked terrible though, ugh.
they didnt show enough in the promo to even try to tell if it looked good or bad
 03-09-2010, 09:53 PM         #825
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
they didnt show enough in the promo to even try to tell if it looked good or bad
Sawyer in a soft voice: I'm gonna get us off this island

I suppose they were trying to hide information, but this is a s**tty promo
 03-09-2010, 10:45 PM         #826
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your theory can't be right, because there wouldn't be a need for an island protector if Smokey is gone. But smokey wants to leave and have an island leader, so which is it? Island leader does just that, lead the island and it's inhabitants. Just protect it, maybe smokey will be able to transfer that power it has of being an actual smoke monster to the next island leader? Would be kind of entertaining being able to read people's thoughts, being feared, ruling people, etc.
 8 years ago '09        #827
space
space
except the statue is tawaret not annubis
 8 years ago '08        #828
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Wasted boring a.ss episode. And before you clowns tell me to stop watching, just stop. This is the final season and I, like everyone else, wants to see what this mess is about.

I really hope things start to turn around because this season has been a dissapointment. Especially considering how awesome last season was.

BRING BACK FARADAY!
 8 years ago '07        #829
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
So if lock didn't confirm it when he kicked alberts a.ss "u look better without chains" then this ep did.

Now something to think about. The lighthouse said SHEPPARD. The islan has 2 shepards. Cris and jack. So was jacob watching jack as a kid or was he watching cris all along or maybe both? We know people can't die until they fullfill their purpose, eg michael and albert and jack. Cris showed up and let michael die on the boat explosion. So what if cris is still alive? We never knew how he died. Remember jacob takes forms of living people while mib does it for the dead....
And also remember that john said to jack at airport inAR, "they mean they found the coffin but its ur dad they can't find" sumtin like that.

I also found it interesting that john said to linus in AR. If the top don't care, replace them.

Anybody know about the book The Chosen?

I've been on point so far so let's see.
 8 years ago '07        #830
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
And yes....its the statue of tawet. In the ep where they show the full size of the statue, the crew goes through time just as a major earthqauke hits, so its pretty obious that's how the statue broke. Maybe it was a battle between the 2? And maybe that's how the island makes women have prego complications (tawet is god of fertility)
 8 years ago '04        #831
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
interesting
Miles will have to undergo a serious character change similar to what Ben did in tonights episode to remain with The Jacobs.

Miles is still conniving and self-concerned, having stolen the diamonds. That was a good clue as to what will happen with Miles, IMO. Miles still hasnt confronted himself within his plotline. I think he'll do that this season and his choice will follow as to which team he aligns himself with.
 8 years ago '05        #832
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088

Amazing episode, as always. Amazing season so far. Cannot WAIT for the Richard ep....
 8 years ago '04        #833
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
This scene here needs to win a Grammy. That song catch a falling star sent chills down my spine.[/B]

co muthaf**king sign..:ernaehrung004:
 8 years ago '05        #834
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
 Reppindaburghh said:

Amazing episode, as always. Amazing season so far. Cannot WAIT for the Richard ep....
me too BUT, i'm interested in Richard's past and this season the producers aren't showing the past. I really hope they go back but I dont think they will..
 03-10-2010, 08:43 AM         #835
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now Richard says dont listen to Jacob?.. How lost is Richard? He doesnt trust Locke, he doesnt trust Jacob. He wants to die. Its crazy right now.
 8 years ago '04        #836
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
at least we know why the pilot "parkman" was k!lled so quick in the first episode by mib because it was supposed to be lapidus flying the plane not him

i really hope the go with flash backs for richards episode i know theres been no flash backs this season so i hope they change that
 8 years ago '07        #837
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
 A.O. said:
Now Richard says dont listen to Jacob?.. How lost is Richard? He doesnt trust Locke, he doesnt trust Jacob. He wants to die. Its crazy right now.

Looks like richard ( why was I calling him albert before?? Lol) had lost his faith but jack seems to have restored richards purpose with that balllsy dinamite stunt.

Jack had little camera time but damn he got. Some respect 4m me know, he still lost but at least he ain't a pus*y bout it now haha
 8 years ago '05        #838
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
what i dont understand is why flocke aint just k!lling everyone who aint on his team
like he should have murkd that butch chic

pretty good ep overall
i liked the end, they went back to some season 1 type s**t with how the episode ended.. song playing, every one chillin on the beach doing their own s**t
 03-10-2010, 12:06 PM         #839
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW a lot of you people are misinformed, lets get some facts straight:

Now something to think about. The lighthouse said SHEPPARD. The islan has 2 shepards. Cris and jack. So was jacob watching jack as a kid or was he watching cris all along or maybe both? We know people can't die until they fullfill their purpose, eg michael and albert and jack. Cris showed up and let michael die on the boat explosion. So what if cris is still alive? We never knew how he died. Remember jacob takes forms of living people while mib does it for the dead....
And also remember that john said to jack at airport inAR, "they mean they found the coffin but its ur dad they can't find" sumtin like that.
-We know how Christian died, he was out drinking and overdosed from alcohol. In the first season we see Jack go to Australia and sees his body while being told of the autopsy.
-Since when does Jacob take form of living people on the island? Who gave you this idea?

In the ep where they show the full size of the statue, the crew goes through time just as a major earthqauke hits, so its pretty obious that's how the statue broke
What? Where are you getting these ideas from?

This was when he found out Jacob died and thought his purpose in life was over. After Jack showed him they have a purpose he is back to normal

Reppindaburgh...CO SIGN. Great season and every episode has me itching for the next one
 8 years ago '10        #840
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
who was that little kid that said "you cant k!ll him" a few episodes back?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy