LOST: The Final Season Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #801
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
What's the song called? I heard it before.
 8 years ago '04        #802
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
the song is called catch a fallen star but it is different than the original.
 03-03-2010, 11:26 PM         #803
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-03-2010, 11:50 PM         #804
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #805
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
 stillers09 said:
Whenever that baseball dropped when dogen was about to k!ll sayid the first thing i thought is he was thinking of his son when he saw that baseball drop and thats why he stopped, and i was right :dancingcool: and i dont see the big deal about reading spoilers, it just hypes the show even more....
That was obvious. Everyone saw the same thing.
 8 years ago '07        #806
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Wasted said:
Care to point out the wrong things? I f**ked up the episode list but alot of my theories are coming true.

================

For a minute I though Kate was going to drop down that hole and be trapped with Claire. Now that would have been scary being trapped with a mad women who knows you took her baby and raised it. F**k that sent chills down my spine.

Does anyone know that song Claire was singing and was played in the last few mins where they walked out to the temple gardens.

Pick any you'd like.

8 years ago '07        #807
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
If you didnt see last nights ep, u shouldnt be in this thread

THis was one of the best episodes of the series. sayid isnt even a MAJOR key player like Jacob, MIB etc and it was amazing. If they did this with sayid, now imagine what they are going to do with teh super bad a.ss characters?

I found it interesting that Dogen said for every man there is a scale. He motioned his glove covered left hand when he said "evil" and motioned his bare right hand when he said "good"(kinna cheesy to say the good path is right, get it?). When we saw Flocke and Sawyer in the cave, the scale was exactly how Dogen described. White stone on the right, black stone on teh left. As we can see, the scale was already tiping to the evil side, and eventually won. Same thing happened to sayid. maybe even implication that jacob and mib maybe one(haha) Blah maybe im busting a Wasted.

Movin on

now the illness got interesting because if MIB couldnt get in the temple, how did Sayid come back to life? and then how did he get sick? Maybe he just had influnce but couldnt get inside himself?

last weeks ep
why did claire say "first, my father told me, then my friend(flocke) told me(arron was taken by the others)" so does this confirm that Cris is flocke? (something everybody suspected) or are they both completely diferent people. If Flocke was Cris, there is no way we should see Cris again. But u know lost, we sure as hell wiil.

I wonder if we are going to see an ep starting with Black Rock. we gunna see somebody familiar, maybe richard chained up(remember black rock was aslave ship and flocke said it was good to see him off those chains), tehn its gunna pan out and in a shock moment, we'll see the black rock. or maybe hes been around since the egyptian times? damn i got waaay to into this i gotta log off

Last edited by Grave; 03-04-2010 at 01:40 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #808
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,512 | Props total: 258 258
 Reppindaburghh said:
Btw, if it is not clear to you at this point that Flocke is the the evil character with "devil" like qualities and Jacob is the good guy with "Angel/God" qualities, you are missin somethin.

I mean its clear as day, Jacob is just relaxed, he thinks he has everything under control. Flocke is on a f**king MISSION right now, pissed the f**k off at Jacob. He has a HUGE power of persuasion, and he is only getting people on his team that are pissed the f**k off, and may have also done some evil s**t in their lives. He is promising them happiness. Promised Claire her baby back, promised Sayid his lady back, etc. Its like they are "Making a deal with the Devil." Doing evil s**t to get what they desire.

I'm an athiest and even I can see the religious angles they are portraying.

I haven't posted in here in a while, or read through every page, but I totally agree with what you said. Especially the bold part because that was the same thing I was thinking.

and my top 5 are

Locke/Flocke
Ben
Sayid
Sawyer
Jack

And Juliette use to be my favorite female on the show, but here the past few episodes, I think Claire is slowly taking her spot.
 8 years ago '04        #809
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 stillers09 said:
so every single person watching that show knew that's what it meant? that what you saying?
Yes...your "revelation" was very elementary...plus that was one of the aspects that was revealed in the hangman spoiler
 8 years ago '05        #810
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 shookid said:
the song is called catch a fallen star but it is different than the original.
This scene here needs to win a Grammy. That song catch a falling star sent chills down my spine.

[video - click to view]

Original

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #811
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
smfh, the biggest douche bag in the entire lost seasons might end up saving the day.

Kill Jack already
 03-04-2010, 05:08 PM         #812
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mario van Peebles directing next week's episode:biggrin: AND it's a Linus episode:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #813
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Damn I accidently read a minor spoiler on another forum about Smoke and Jacob.
 8 years ago '06        #814
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322

03-07-2010, 03:46 PM         #815
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BUMP this fell to the second page. Next episode is Dr. Linus, should be great. After that is Sawyer then Richard, it's going to be a good next 3 episodes.
 8 years ago '07        #816
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
^hell yeah i cant wait.

dunno if this is a spoiler or not and im not sure if im doing the spoiler tag right so skip to next post if it doesnt work

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #817
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
tonight
 8 years ago '09        #818
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
"There's something I need to do"
"What?"
"Die."
 8 years ago '10        #819
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
lol @ Jack trying to be hard body......cut it out
 03-09-2010, 08:54 PM         #820
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well at least we now know Richard came from the ship. And LOL @ myself before the season started, a day before I posted:

"Damn I can't believe Richard came from the blackrock. How do I put spoiler tags?"

Even though it was a guess and EVERYONE fipped s**ts at me. At least I know I was right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
319 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy